T Bol Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
    Ill be starting this experiment in 2 weeks from today. Just got back into the gym today from a 5 week break. Want to get all those little aches and pains out of the way and het those stabilization muscles built back up before i throw in this shit to avoid any injuries

I never have problems with enough fluids. Its a gallon of water or more every day for me
    This right here is important and often over looked. After a long break preventative maintenance must be a major priority. Too often people forget that while we are on these breaks our muscles get a little softer, our tendons and joints all loosen up and our posture tend to become more relaxed. Not to mention our muscular endourance as well as cardio are off tune. I always encourage that for the first few weeks of any cycle whether ON or off you take the time to build that foundation. Most of you who know me you've probably heared me say that if our foundation is weak, everything we build on top of it will also be weak.

Keep us posted brother this is a good thread!

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Thanks natty. I deffinately will keep this thread updated
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

You may want to add Aegis for liver support. It's different than ALA, Liv 52 or Milk Thisle. Aegis has TUDCA and a unique blend that helps liver. Here is an excerpt from their site:
        There are many types of liver injury, but only one is normally associated with the use of oral androgens – cholestasis. This condition is defined as a failure of normal bile to reach the duodenum, which may be due to a number of different pathological states between the hepatocyte and the ampulla of Vater. When one takes oral androgens (typically methylated at C17a) the physical structure of the hepatocyte is altered — microfilaments and canaliculi become less contractile. Disruptions in the canalicular bile salt export pump may also occur. This leads to impaired bile flow and the retention of highly cytotoxic hydrophobic bile salts. At low concentrations, these retained bile salts cause apoptosis; at higher concentrations, necrosis and severe liver damage.

Comment

Working...
        X