No announcement yet.

Pain around the nipple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you can't eat, you can't grow. you might be better off backing the dose of the oral down and focus on food while the injects work their magic. no shame in reducing the dose if it's not allowing you toi get where you need to be. i do it all the time. you have to listen to your body. at times, i've used low doses of tren...so low people would laugh, but it still did help in my cycle and i didnt have to deal with sides
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      if you can't eat, you can't grow. you might be better off backing the dose of the oral down and focus on food while the injects work their magic. no shame in reducing the dose if it's not allowing you toi get where you need to be. i do it all the time. you have to listen to your body. at times, i've used low doses of tren...so low people would laugh, but it still did help in my cycle and i didnt have to deal with sides
      Completely agree with Sam on listening to your body. Not enough of us listen to what our bodies are telling us, we would rather listen to our friends instead

Comment

Working...
      X