Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well your not gona listen to me cause my bench isnt so great lol

Comment

My first cycle with deca was at 350/wk. I got good results from it, I would say it was my best cycle so far. Doing another round right now at 500/wk. I've been known to be more on the "conservative" side of aas though. I've always preferred to do "too little instead of risking doing too much"

Comment

Run 500 mgs of deca and run it for 15 weeks to get the most out of it remember run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          Wow dude. Get over yourself. I have no reason to argue with YOU on any point. You gave your suggestions and i gave mine. He can take whatever he wants and make his own decision about what to do. Give reasoning behind your advice next time and try not to get pissy every time someone disagrees with u. Its not the end of the world bro cause guess what. In the end, theyre going to do what they want to anyway no matter what you or me or anyone else has to say about it. Just try to do what makes this place so great and give good, smart advice and no one will have any problems with your suggestions
          Thanks for the input I've decided to go with a happy medium of 12 weeks deca and 14 test at 450 and 625 as of now I'm 4 weeks in with no sides and starting to notice both ill keep updates coming. Thanks again

Comment

deca best used 2 mg per each 1 lbs of body weight. for 200 lbs guy 400 mg / week is best, more does not mean better the body will not use it and sides will kick in.

there is alway saturation point when adding more brings no affects

it makes sense the bigger you are the more you take, the smaller you are the less you take

Comment

Theres lots of good advice here from all of us brother there really isn't a right answer to this just opinion and experience by everyone hope we helped out good luck on ur cycle and let us no about ur progress
              c-monster
              Last edited by c-monster; 09-21-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Will do. And once again thanks for the input. Ill post updates and definitely get some more cycle critiques on my spring run. I'm thinking test/eq/mast

Comment

cycle update

First of all thanks for all advice from everyone. At five weeks in now its all really kicking in on my first chest/back day this week incline bench was 95lb db for 3sets of 8. Normally is around 85s. Then on my first arm day of the week bar curl/close grip bench superset was 115/205 both for 3 sets of 8. Normally 95/175. So far no sides just solid gains plus deca not yet bloating me too much. By the way I've been going 625/500 test deca. Stats right now 175bw @ 11%be. Plus yesterday on legs hit singles with 325 back squat 225 front squat

Comment

Working...
                  X