No announcement yet.

oral only cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too am trying to do some research on an Oral Only stack... I have been looking at the Nap pre-designed stack. I am currently 32 years old, I have been lifting off and on since I was 14 years old. I am 5'8" 225lbs about 18 - 20% BF. I am not really looking to get much bigger, but looking to increase strength, and possible lean out. I did an ill advised cycle in my early 20's. I am not scared or opposed to using pins, I am just not in a position where I can have pins around. Could I possibly add some winstol tabs to help the leaning out part? I am also looking at a 4 week PCT with Nol. Thanks in advanced for the feedback.

Items included: 3 x GP Methan 50, 3 x GP Proviron, 2 Liv-52.

Length: 6 weeks

Layout:
    Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
    Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
    Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use. Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle.

Comment

Working...
    X