oral only cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral only cycle help

So its been a while since Ive posted but I haven't stopped checking out the forum. I'm currently on a cycle of Andromix and I'm loving it. Ive added a few things to the cycle but as of right now I'm seeing great results. However this post is about a future cycle. Due to my job Ill be overseas for about 9-12 months and taking pins with me will be next to impossible. I know I'm gonna get a lot of crap for doing an oral only cycle but I don't have a choice. Believe me I rather not do an oral only but I think it can still be done safely and effectively. I just need a little input from those smarter than me and anyone with a little more experience with oral only cycles. I guess Ill start my question with what are some cycles I can do over a course of a year. That doesnt mean I want to do a 52 week cycle. Im open to all suggestions of number of cycles, length of breaks in between cycles, products (I would like to stay with the GP line). Looking forward to advice.
    sigpic

I hate to bump my own thread but I could really use some advice or some past experiences from other people. Like I mentioned before I'm by no means a fan of oral only cycles but for about 10 months I wont have any other choice.
    sigpic

Comment

If your going to be over sea's for that long, you will have and address right?? Where ever you are you should be able to buy pins to I would think??
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Depending on where you going to be you might be able to go to the pharmacy. Just saying.
        sigpic

Comment

Im in the military so getting stuff mailed is pretty risky. Not really worth losing my career. I was planning on just buying the orals before hand and carrying them myself. I know youre probably thinking about why I cant do that with oils and pins. Weve had people get caught before. They will perform random searches and its easy to explain a pill. I just tell them I got it at GNC or something, but pins and viles are a whole other story. All our packages get searched too for obvious reasons. Im kinda lost when it comes to orals only. I ran superdrol by itself a few times in 2004 and I had great results. Worse comes to worse I figured I could do a few short cycles 4 to 6 weeks on followed by 4-6 weeks off. My questions are what compounds should I use, Should i run them solo or stack them with other orals, would i need to run as much anti-e during the cycle, and what is a good pct protocol. I would like to mention that I prefer oils over orals, but dont have a choice at this point....for atleast that 9month period. Im currently on a cycle of andromix which ive got great results from, and Im even planning my stack after my deployment. As of right now I would appreciate any advice or direction and I look forward to any solid input.
          sigpic

Comment

I will reluctantly throw in MY2C,
            I would only look to use Dbol +or Abombs, solo plus PCT clomid/Nolva/VitC
            Get some empty Sups containers + put them in their (empty Vitamin etc).

I would go with very short 4-6wk cycles followed by PCT
            I would do either or, or switch mid cycle not both @ same time.

BUT - It might be very beneficial for u to go a solid year of Natural Training - will give u good insight to ur diet and ur body.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

BUT - It might be very beneficial for u to go a solid year of Natural Training - will give u good insight to ur diet and ur body.[/QUOTE]

In my opinion if you can't go 9 or 10 months without gear it almost seems like an addiction. I assume your not going to be competing this year. Don't take being natural for granted. I know so many natural guys that look much better than most juice guys I know. They just don't have as many veins or the grainy look as much. It would be great to give your body a break, a year is not even that much of a break. You might even respond better to gear once you start again. The little strength you lose after cycle if you give it enough time and train smart you can get back, I always do before I start a new cycle. Again just my opinion.
              sigpic

Comment

I genuinely appreciate the advice from both of you. You guys are right. A year might be what my body needs. I'd like to clarify something about myself. Ive been living this life style since I was a teenager (not necessarily doing gear). I had great influences in my life to put me on the right path. Ive always enjoyed bodybuilding but I would not call myself a bodybuilder. I always lifted because it made me feel better, look better, and gave me something I enjoyed doing. Ive never competed in a show and never really had an interest to...at least for now. Ive had friends do shows and I have complete respect for those athletes. So I think Im gonna take that advice and lay of gear for a while. I will take some orals with me just in case I change my mind halfway through the deployment or they decide to extend us longer than a year. I like dbol and anadrol, i think im gonna get some superdrol.....mostly out of curiosity to how compares to the original stuff. and obviously some pct. But i think its a good idea to hold off for a while and thats what im gonna do. Thanks again guys for the advice. I think a lot of people have the same questions and thats the reason why i like this forum. Theres a wealth of experience here. If anyone else has any input Id be interested in hearing it.
                sigpic

Comment

I would have to agree with Pauliuch , I think some time would be a good idea. The best part of taking that much time off is that you WILL respond to the gear so much better, which also means you'll be able to use less gear and save more money, gotta love savin money. lol
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I agree. Plus the part that got me was what he said about addiction. Its not like im gonna go through withdrawal if I dont take it, but depending on it solely to make gains isnt a healthy lifestyle. I got into great shape prior to using gear and a break is something good for me, not only physically but mentally as well. Plus saving money is always a great thing. Since I have your attention, I'd like to get your opinion, MrBig, on oral only cycles. Can they be effective, what have you seen work, what is the best way to go about it. Ive seen a few people post the question and a few ideas floating around but not a serious discussion of it. Again, i thank everyone for their input. I hope I have access to this forum while Im deployed, I have learned a lot.
                    sigpic

Comment

When Olympic runners do oral only cycles like winstrol or in Ben Johnson's case dianabol (why he got so big) they do it 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. The idea is to stop after 3rd week so your body's test doesn't totally shut down. Then stop 3 weeks so it builds up again. Then start it all over again. Then they stop completely I think 30 days before they know they'll be tested.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, how long can someone keep that up. I would figure after a while youre gonna want to take longer than a three week break. I could be wrong. If a person is only running a three week cycle and not totally shutting down their natural test, is a PCT still needed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieBron View Post
                          Thanks, how long can someone keep that up. I would figure after a while youre gonna want to take longer than a three week break. I could be wrong. If a person is only running a three week cycle and not totally shutting down their natural test, is a PCT still needed.
                          I would think no pct is needed if you do this, not sure how long you should do it either. I did something similar with the Pro Hormone Epistane some years back before I started Gear. Did not do a PCT, I think it was two weeks on, two weeks off. I wouldn't recommend PH's at all. Did you try a search for this type of oral only cycle or maybe sprint runners cycle?
                          sigpic

Comment

I searched for a few oral only cycles but not a lot of solid info on it...thats part of the reason I started this thread. Im going to try to stay off gear for the length of the deployment. Im gonna bring some dbol and anadrol with me, just incase I change my mind after a while. I have a lot of letro, clomid, and aromasin. Ill bring those too. Im still very curious about the GP Superdrol. I did a couple cycles in '04 and I loved the gains. Thanks again Pauliuch.
                            sigpic

Comment

Real quick question. If I did end up doing 3 weeks on 3 weeks off with either Superdrol, Anadrol, or Dbol. What should I dose these at. I would only be doing one oral at a time, but I was just curious at what a good dose would be for each. Thanks in advance.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X