• geneza,hardcorelabs,sciroxx

i will use
    boldenone
    trenbolone acetate
    trembolone enantate
    dianabol
    what of these companies is the best?why?analyis too
    thanks

sciroxx is awfull mate i have use sust/dbol they sucks...i can compare 20mg akrihin from 50mg sciroxx dbol...i have see my friend with sciroxx tren ace too..no great changes its UD for sure...go with geneza definatly mate...also for hardcore i have hear good words too but no analyses..geneza have almost everything...
    sigpic

Comment

i used sciroxx and i liked...i see some bad opinions with hardcore labs as substitute a drug for other and geneza in william llewellyn book many bacterias......

Comment

all water based contains bacterias mate...check alpha pharma winstrol it was damn full!!!
        sigpic

Comment

i used testosterone propionate hcl and zero pain....is possible??

Comment

how was the effect?

Comment

Never used anything but geneza and balkan. Tryn out a domestic guys next week( dbol 50mg proviron 50mg and nolva 25mg). Already on geneza test e and was on their cut stack but it was causing gyno and my back constantly hurt probably from the tren. Got 30ml unopened im tryn to sell... any takers lol jk but seriously anyone? Lol. heard this guys shit was very potent with no pip except on higher dosed gear ie... 500mg/ml sust
              RickyBobby
              Last edited by RickyBobby; 06-19-2013, 11:44 PM.
              sigpic
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
              X