No announcement yet.

What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice I like those poundages. I'm laying off for the next few weeks cause if this twinge thing but I think I'm going to take it easy for a little while when I start back up. No max poundages till I'm sure this isn't going to be some lagging injury

Comment

whats your current stats looking like now then from when you started im interested in adding tren into one of my upcoming cycles but if the good weighs less then bad effects imnot even gonna bother so let me know guys what you think on tren good effects vs bad effects
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
        whats your current stats looking like now then from when you started im interested in adding tren into one of my upcoming cycles but if the good weighs less then bad effects imnot even gonna bother so let me know guys what you think on tren good effects vs bad effects
        I was 5 weeks into the cycle I had to stop because I started to have a kidney infection, I was loving the cycle strengths is great, But if i was to do tren again I think I will do tren ace, Hope this helps you out. Just remember everyones different.

Comment

Working...
        X