Pin Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to be more safe than sorry, go with 1.5
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Excellent. Thank you.

Comment

im on my 5th week of pinning sust250 2x a week. its thick so i put it under hot water in sink for a few mins to thin it up. i use a 25g 1.5inch pin. draw it up then hold that under hot water for a min or two, warm oils move better and seem to disapate faster nd hurt less. clean the pin site with alcohal and cotton ball, pin , pull back plunger make sure no blood, then slowly push in, slower the better(with a 25g and thicksust its hard to go fast) after done take clean cotton ball with alcohal on it and push on spot and rub the oil into the muscle nice. massage spot for a min and youll be gtg. never use the same pin thats gone into your body again. hope this helps it does get easier each time and youll find what works best for you. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by col4bin View Post
          . Do people reuse the syringe portion and just replace the needle? I was planning to get 25 pins with syringe which would cover me for a 12 week cycle. I though 23g would be a good middle ground but now I am not so sure.
          No need to re-use, its safer + they r cheap especially if u buy in 100 lots (like $13-$20)
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X