1st tren cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atavist View Post
    Wait... am I missing something here?? Andromix is just 50mg each prop/trenA/Mast per ML isn't it??? .... for the doses you are listing you would have to take 4ml EOD...

I took the Alex's original post to mean he was going to take 1.5ml eod which would be 75mg each compound.

Was just putting together my next cycle and thinking something similar as it would be my first tren... and of course taking additional prop eod as well.
    I think the dosages ODB listed were weekly doses
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      You do realize andromix has tren in it right? Read the whole thread next time and you will see in my last post that i will have 350mg of tren a week in this cycle
      i know mr.smarty, still looks like newb never ran tren hence called tren cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by tahril View Post
        i know mr.smarty, still looks like newb never ran tren hence called tren cycle.
        Maybe im the dumbass but i dont understand what youre trying to say. Just stay out of my thread if youre not going to post anything helpful. Thanks
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Maybe.... but that doesn't make sense either as 1ml eod would be 150 each every 6 days....

So just to clarify?
          What was your intended dose? 1.5ml eod? That would be 225mg of each every 6 days....

I don't think that's bad for a first tren cycle.
          I'm going to do my first tren soon
          As well though I'll probably just bump it to 2ml eod + 200mg prop... so 500/300/300

Comment

Maybe theres a typo in there i dunno. Bott line is, im pretty solid on running 1ml of andromix and .5ml of prop every day to reach my intended doses of 700mg test/350mg tren/350mg mast each week. I will also have 10ml of tren a on hand in case i feel like i can handle more tren. Im going all in on this one. Im planning on making this one my best one yet

Comment

Sounds good.
              Keep us posted while on cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                Maybe.... but that doesn't make sense either as 1ml eod would be 150 each every 6 days....
                So just to clarify?
                What was your intended dose? 1.5ml eod? That would be 225mg of each every 6 days....
                True, but when I put EOD, on a cycle like this, its really 4xwk. (push reset button on sun night)
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Ah...
                  that's why I always just calculate baaed on days... weeks having odd numbers confuse things.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    Yea im using it now for my first time. Just started pct with it. I havent noticed any muscle loss yet. But i have lost 2% bf which i know my diet and cardio has helped with that but i havent been doing much cardio lately and my diet hasnt been very clean either but the fat has stayed off and the muscle has stayed on. I think i will prob use it in every cycle i run from here on out. Im finally at 280lbs so its time to cut down
                    T-3 probabbly the simplest and best fat burner PERIOD, eat right , cycle your AAS properly and there should be no issues. Usually if someone had an issue they are taking it wrong, or their cycle sucks or their diet is shoddy. Reading your cycle- I love it you seem to have done your homework, dont let anyone discourage you from taking T-3. Ive probably been on 6 weeks off 6 weeks using T-3 for past 15 years Never an issue, Im ripped year round, even my fattest Im like 10% BF
                    The mind is the greatest weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
                      T-3 probabbly the simplest and best fat burner PERIOD, eat right , cycle your AAS properly and there should be no issues. Usually if someone had an issue they are taking it wrong, or their cycle sucks or their diet is shoddy. Reading your cycle- I love it you seem to have done your homework, dont let anyone discourage you from taking T-3. Ive probably been on 6 weeks off 6 weeks using T-3 for past 15 years Never an issue, Im ripped year round, even my fattest Im like 10% BF
                      Thnx bro. Like i said, ive only run it once but im addicted. I dont think ill cycle without it again

Comment

Originally posted by Ketsugo View Post
                        I'm just starting to look at T3.. have done a lot of reading in other threads didn't note any specific input from you Ketsugo... would you be so kind as to fill us in on your regiment... sounds like you've got a lot of good experience.

Comment

So after a little bit of thinking, ive run across a few options to running my Test and Andromix

WK 1-12: 400mg Primo EW
                          WK 7-14: 20mg MHN ED
                          WK 1-18/19: 12.5mg E3D
                          WK: 1-12: 12.5mcg T3 ED increasing by 12.5mcg E2W
                          WK 1-4 & 9-12: 20/40/60/80mcg Clen
                          WK 1-13: .5mg Dostinex EW

My question is this: Do you guys see any advantage other than less frequent pins out of these next to options and which one would u prefer?

1) WK 1-12: 50mg Andromix ED
                          WK 1-13: 405mg Sust EW

This option will put my weekly numbers at:
                          755mg Test and 350mg Tren

2) WK 1-12: 75mg Andromix EOD
                          WK 1-12: 100mg Test Prop EOD

This option will put my weekly numbers at:
                          At most 700mg Test and 400mg Tren

I also have an extra bottle of Tren A incase I can afford to increase the dose

My thinking is with option 1, ill pin the Sust and Primo at the same time and with option 2, ill pin the Prop and Andromix together

Comment

Bro following and waiting for your final decision. I too will run A-Mix next spring.
                            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I think im leaning towards the sust...do u guys see any benefit in running either option?

Comment

Have not tried sust but will have some soon. Not sure why but they say sust keeps water retention down more that either test e or c. So with your cycle it may work out better. If I am wrong here someone chime in.
                                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
                                X