No announcement yet.

Third cycle, something new..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the test cyp on hand, now debating on what to use...i want the strength gains and lean mass, but not sure if i wanna use the eq for 16-20 weeks, any suggestions would be awesome

Comment

Maybe NPP. I know nature101 was running it, maybe pm him or if he sees this he might post in here
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

If you want some quality lean gains I would consider Andromix it's some pretty good stuff. Trenbolone is fantastic and has an androgenic rating of 500.

Comment

Also, I forgot to say congratulations on the semester of the program Dub good luck on the LPN boards!

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
            Also, I forgot to say congratulations on the semester of the program Dub good luck on the LPN boards!
            thanks man...two more semesters to go and ill have my BSN in nursing and have to take the boards. I cant wait.

I have been reading up on Tren E, but a lot of people say dont touch the tren until cycle 7 or 8.

Since I have the Test Cyp on hand I am looking at NPP or maybe even TBOL although it will retain some water. Just want to get the best results I can from this cycle. Since this is my first time using test cyp, would you guys leave the weekly dose at 500mg?
            Thedub3
            Last edited by Thedub3; 05-04-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Yea 500mg should still be good for someone on their 3rd cycle. You shouldnt need to increase test dosage till about cycle 5-6. At least that was my case. Everyones different though
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks for the info man now just gotta figure out what I wanna use with the test

Comment

I know I've been a pain in the ass about this cycle but i am thinking test cyp wk 1-12 500mg a week.. Dbol wk 1-5 30mg a day and tren e or tren hex wk 1-12. How does this sound?

Comment

I would stay at 500 that's normally what I cycle when it comes to test. Are you going to try to pursue a higher level with your nursing? This next two semesters are going to fly by man.

Comment

If your debating Tren do not use Tren E, try Tren A first. I'll lay out a cycle with moderate dosing that with the right diet and cardio will have you huge and lean.

1-10 Test Prop 150mg EOD (you could even go with 100mg EOD)
                      1-8 Tren Ace .75mg EOD
                      4-10 Winstrol 50mg/day
                      2-12 Caber .25 E3D
                      1-12 Adex .25 E3D

PCT 3 days after last Pin nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25.

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
                        I would stay at 500 that's normally what I cycle when it comes to test. Are you going to try to pursue a higher level with your nursing? This next two semesters are going to fly by man.
                        Thanks for the input. I am planning on getting a job at a hospital after I receive my BSN and than going for my Master's Degree in hopes of becoming a Nurse Practitioner, and my overall goal is to eventually become a Nurse Anesthetist.

Comment

Originally posted by swanny34 View Post
                          If your debating Tren do not use Tren E, try Tren A first. I'll lay out a cycle with moderate dosing that with the right diet and cardio will have you huge and lean.

1-10 Test Prop 150mg EOD (you could even go with 100mg EOD)
                          1-8 Tren Ace .75mg EOD
                          4-10 Winstrol 50mg/day
                          2-12 Caber .25 E3D
                          1-12 Adex .25 E3D

PCT 3 days after last Pin nolva 20/20/10/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25.

PM'd you man, I live in Minneapolis haha

Comment

Working...
                          X