Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diet is good workouts hard just worry about gyno.....man-boobs

Comment

how much and what are you taking again... my nipps dont hurtunles im on deca/dbol or right now tre e is making them sore... (and i do get sad easier and more) - i run caber 2x a week and arimadex everu 3 days
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

What doses and so on are, in my pow, depending on so much. How long you have been training, how is your diet etc. last cycle I did, I ended it by taking t 400 2 times/ week then taking it down to 200 2 times/week and at last 200 once a week. Stoped that cycle at 91kg and 9% bf
        Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Bad seed, this is my 1st planning on tcyp@4-500/WK with winstrol or dbol and adex EOD or as needed and then lower cyp to 150-250 for trt continue adex

Comment

It's simple. You care about your health? You don't cycle yet. You don't care? Do as you please.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Xamo I respect your opinion by the time I start I'll be sitting around 215-220 not fat I'm built to hold that weight bottom line is I'm chemically motivated so maybe I cruise at 2-300mg/WK tcyp with adex I'm already on trt....nuts don't work. Maybe there in lies my true question

Comment

Then maybe when I feel my bf is >15 I up tcyp and run some dbol

Comment

Personally, Ilke to see the results of my AAS cycles as they are taking effect not after I've put on 30lbs then have to cut 10lbs for the definition. I wont run a cycle unless my BF is less than 12%
                  “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

ummmmmmm ok, i dont think winstrol is the way to go but u do what ya want (no being nasty - everyone has to figure what works for them)

if it was me i would run test/eg - for 16-20 weeks test at no lower than 500mgs (i run 750mg it works for me, im at 500mg now but also on tren) pinning on mondays and thursdays and EQ at 600 or 800mg a week same pinning for 16weeks, and if you wanted to runne an oral kicker dbol at 40-or 60mgs per day 8weeks, as for a fat burner (other than diet and cardio) oxy pro elite. this is what i would do.... but fat lose depends on food in and food used

as far as going that low for trt???? i dont think that is even enough test to even work?????

but really deit and cardio is really gonna get the results - i know its not the answer u wanted to here... i didnt either

Originally posted by fe203man View Post
                    Bad seed, this is my 1st planning on tcyp@4-500/WK with winstrol or dbol and adex EOD or as needed and then lower cyp to 150-250 for trt continue adex
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

To do a cycle when you haven't trained that long, or are young is not what I would recommend either
                      Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Working...
                      X