This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gymrat View Post
    observing ask sam thread, I just finished first cycle test only used prop test because I wanted to see quicker results from test wanted to run short cycle and didn't want alot of water retention I believe the gains I made are pretty solid up 12lbs. cut about 1.5%bf real clean diet but increaded intake more protein, fat , carbs ect. mostly achieved from animal source and brown rice Training i decreased cardio tried to mostly lift heavy
    cycle was 125mgs.test eod for 6wks
    beautiful gymrat. keep the protein up. so you ran test prop for your frst cycle. was it GP? how was the pain, considering you've never used AAS? how long has it been since you finshed?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hey, i read up a ton on pct.. But for my specific cycle i was wondering if u could help me with a specific pct for it...
      1-10 600 sust
      1-10 3oo eq
      1-3 30-50 dbol
      5-10 50-100 anadrol
      i have tamox and clomid thank you!!@

Comment

• Whats good bro? I worked out constantly years ago and was in good shape, I did some pro hormones for a bit along with some oral steroids and made some nice gains. I fell of the wagon for about 7 years because I became addicted to opiates and lost it all. For two years now I have been sober, working out, and have been keeping to strict and healthy diet and I'm on the path to getting it all back.

With that background info, I'm curious on what your opinion is on this cycle I got myself set on-

Test Enath250
        Deca250
        Turan
        Anastrozole

Weeks 1-10: 500mg Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
        Weeks 1-10: 250mg Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
        Weeks 1-4: 40mg Turan per day
        Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg Anastrozole per day

You think that's a solid cycle?

I'm also going to have some Clenbuterol and T3 on hand. In regards to that, should I take the Clenbuterol and T3 while I am on the cycle or should I save it for afterward and use both for a cutting cycle of sorts? I hear from some people that Clen is slightly anabolic but others tell me it's catabolic.
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

• thanks for your reply Sam, ik know now i have to be more careful when handeling this product, and yes it took a while but i got the smell out.

Comment

• hey sam, I sent you a PM about my diet info for my first cycle if you could please see it when you get a chance.

thanks again for all the help brotha.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              you know, i really should add, you can grow using just anavar. it's not that the cycle wouldn't work. it is a good drug and has it's place. it's just my opinion that it isn't ideal for a standalone for males.
              After reading your response i've been doing a lot of reading. And you're absolutely right, I think that Anavar is still something I'm gonna be interested in but I think I'll take your advice on the "biginner cycle" and go with test cyp w/adex for 12 wks and follow up w/Nolvadex. The one thing i've got goin for me is my diet has been dialed in for a couple years now so i'm hopeful to see some good results. Thanks for the advice Sam, I appreciate it.

Comment

• Hey Sam. i need some guidance.

Here is what i am doing now.
                Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
                Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
                Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)
                Personally, i love it. (the eod shots dont bother me)

For my next one Id like to do this

Cycle Layout:
                Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop100 taken every other day
                Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Tren Acetate taken every other day
                Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day
                Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

Im still leaning up and will take whatever muscular gains that come with it.

As always, i just want your input before I spend any loot.

Comment

• Hey Sam, quick question. What are your thoughts on for a second cycle, to try out tren for the first time, particularly tren E. Aparently everyone suggests tren A because if you have symptoms you can get it out of your system quicker. It would be my second cycle, but I was considering Test E and tren E, possibly dbol. If you do suggest tren E, what dosage for how long would you suggest being it my first time on tren? I was aiming for around 12 weeks of test, and to put on lean mass, but obviously the length could change due to the tren, tren type and ur suggestions. I was getting some good advice from Mbig already, but I know your knowledgeable on it as well. Thanks in advance.

I was leaning towards 500mg Test E 300mg Tren E 12.5mg Aromosan EOD .5mg Caber twice a week.
                  Ironsoman
                  Last edited by Ironsoman; 03-02-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

• man it looks like you got your hands full, when you get a chance...

this is the diet I'm on and plan to carry when I start my test cyp cycle

I'm 24, 5'11, 180 lbs, 14-15% bf

cals/fat/carbs/protein

8:00 AM - Pro Complex Gainer & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
                    11:00 AM - Turkey & Cheese on Wheat Bread - 580/18/62/62
                    2:00 PM - Greek Yogurt - 220/4/33/18
                    4:30 PM - Pro Complex Gainer & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
                    7:00 PM - Chicken Breast & Black Beans/Veggies - 650/27/70/69
                    9:00 PM - Pro Complex Gainer & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
                    11:00 PM* - Casein - 120/1/3/24

cals/fat/carbs/protein

3880/89/462/380

what you think? when I did this I saw the cals are real high so maybe dropping the last shake but I've always weighed at about 200+ lbs at about the same bf, I tried to diet (not too well obviously) and got down to 170 at 13.5% bf but definitely didn't like the results and since following this diet for 4 weeks I've gained 10 lbs easy at 14.7%.

any suggestions?

Comment

• Hey sam i sent you a pm can you help me out real quick bro.
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

• you've got a cutting cylcle here, but you're interested in growing with it? sure it can be done, but IMO, if you are interested in muscle gains, you would be better suited using long acting gear. also, i dont see much use for winny in a mass building phase. it won't help much with mass, it dries out your joints and can interfere with heavy lifting after awhile. it's also really harsh on your HDL/LDL. compounds like test cyp and dbol or drol would be better for mass. if you want to use tren, you can throw that in, or use some deca instead.

Originally posted by lthiii View Post
                        Hey Sam. i need some guidance.

Here is what i am doing now.
                        Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
                        Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
                        Personally, i love it. (the eod shots dont bother me)

For my next one Id like to do this

Cycle Layout:
                        Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop100 taken every other day
                        Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Tren Acetate taken every other day
                        Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day

Im still leaning up and will take whatever muscular gains that come with it.

As always, i just want your input before I spend any loot.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• i am not a big fan of tren personally. IMO, the side effects i get from it are not worth any benefits. i also dont see it as a great idea for a 2nd cycle. i would be happy yo help make some suggestions, but first, let me know what your first cycle looked like. also, what is your weight, height, and BF%? how much did you end up keeping after your first cycle?

Originally posted by Ironsoman View Post
                          Hey Sam, quick question. What are your thoughts on for a second cycle, to try out tren for the first time, particularly tren E. Aparently everyone suggests tren A because if you have symptoms you can get it out of your system quicker. It would be my second cycle, but I was considering Test E and tren E, possibly dbol. If you do suggest tren E, what dosage for how long would you suggest being it my first time on tren? I was aiming for around 12 weeks of test, and to put on lean mass, but obviously the length could change due to the tren, tren type and ur suggestions. I was getting some good advice from Mbig already, but I know your knowledgeable on it as well. Thanks in advance.

I was leaning towards 500mg Test E 300mg Tren E 12.5mg Aromosan EOD .5mg Caber twice a week.

Comment

• not bad at all. what time do you train? i find best to have a shake right after i train and then eat a solid meal 1 hour later. whey digest faster and will be cleared in an hour. i might try to throw some more protein in at 2:00.whole foods are best. for me, nothing compares to meat! i personally eat a lot more fat than you are, my metabolism is fast and the fats help to slow it down a little , but if this is working, more power to you.

Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
                            man it looks like you got your hands full, when you get a chance...

this is the diet I'm on and plan to carry when I start my test cyp cycle

I'm 24, 5'11, 180 lbs, 14-15% bf

cals/fat/carbs/protein

8:00 AM - Pro Complex Gainer & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
                            11:00 AM - Turkey & Cheese on Wheat Bread - 580/18/62/62
                            2:00 PM - Greek Yogurt - 220/4/33/18
                            4:30 PM - Pro Complex Gainer & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
                            7:00 PM - Chicken Breast & Black Beans/Veggies - 650/27/70/69
                            9:00 PM - Pro Complex Gainer & Lowfat Milk - 770/13/98/69
                            11:00 PM* - Casein - 120/1/3/24

cals/fat/carbs/protein

3880/89/462/380

what you think? when I did this I saw the cals are real high so maybe dropping the last shake but I've always weighed at about 200+ lbs at about the same bf, I tried to diet (not too well obviously) and got down to 170 at 13.5% bf but definitely didn't like the results and since following this diet for 4 weeks I've gained 10 lbs easy at 14.7%.

any suggestions?

Comment

• ****deleted****
                              dav1dg90
                              Last edited by dav1dg90; 03-04-2011, 12:36 AM.
                              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                                i am not a big fan of tren personally. IMO, the side effects i get from it are not worth any benefits. i also dont see it as a great idea for a 2nd cycle. i would be happy yo help make some suggestions, but first, let me know what your first cycle looked like. also, what is your weight, height, and BF%? how much did you end up keeping after your first cycle?
                                22 years old, 205 pounds, 6ft. 12% bodyfat
                                First cycle was Test E 500mg 10 weeks. After my first cycle I kept probably 90% of my gains, lowered my BF and kept it low, cycle went very well, just about no side effects at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X