X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thanks i am really pissed about this off time my doc thinks it is no big deal to take time off at the gym but for me i like plan my day around working out and it sucks not working out and i need to figure out a was to keep motivated

also what would you do in this off time in terms of eating should i still eat as much as i can to gain weight or should i just do wat ever til i start up again ?

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
      Im currently running test/prop EOD 450mgs. A week 8 week cycle I got a shipment of d-bol oral
      wondering if I can run that the last 4 weeks of cycle and how many mgs. a day of d-bol
      Also I have been running amridex .5mgs. EOD Should I Change That?
      One more Question When i Go Pct. Should I continue to run amridex and nolvadex
      Or Just Nolvadex Can You Please Give Me Some Guidelines
      you can run it if you like. how great it would be will depend on your goals though. right now, with the prop and AI, you are running a lean program. the dbol is going to bring more estrogen into the mix and everything is going to change. i thought you were going to go to 6 wks, then come off? why not just run it as planned, then use the dbol as a kick start for your next cycle of long acting test. if you do choose to run the dbol, 30mg is plenty, split into 3 doses a day.

i stop using my AI after i the AAS has cleared and PCT starts.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

[QUOTE=efrey2009;8850]...[QUOTE]

continue to eat high protein. you probably won't need to eat as many carbs on nontraining days. it is hard to eat right wihen you dont have the daily focus of training, so make no mistake, you are going to have to work hard. cardio should help to keep fat gain down. you probably will lose some muscle while you're recovering, but remember, when you get healthy, you will gain it back fast. injury sucks but too often it is part of the game. i have a back injury that i have never fully recovered from and many others that have kept me out of the gym for periods of time. try to learn and grow from it. it may be that your body was trying to tell you something and you didnt hear the signs. if there is a lesson to learn from this, it may be to focus more on what your body is saying. best of luck and speedy recovery!!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Right On Sam
          6 weeks then cycle off, since its. prop take my AI for 3-4 days after last inject then start pct
          Appreciate Advice

Comment

I posted this in another thread, before I found this one. I have been lifting for 15 years and considering my first cycle. I found this at the "popular site" around here. What do you think for a first cycle?
            Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
            Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
            Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
            Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
            Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

Comment

big blue,
              this is a fantastic cycle for a more advanced user. test/deca/dbol is one of my personal favs. as you go on your cycles will probably grow. thats when it's a great time to start adding compounds, ect. this is a cycle you'll work your way up to. check out the 2nd post in this thread. i go into detail about a perfect starter cycle and some of the reasons why. trust me, you'll blow up like you never have before on your first cycle!

Comment

Thanks for the info Sam. I always read first time cyclers starting low, which makes sense. What would be the drawbacks of starting with the deca/bbol/test stack?

Comment

i that post, i mentioned that a first time user will have no idea how he'll react to each compound. if you were to have a bad side effect, you won't know what is causing it, so it'll be a lot harder to control.

if you've never cycled before, you are going to blow up on a test only cycle. you are only going to be able to grow so much in one cycle though. adding 2 more drugs isn't going to make your cycle 3x as good. it's just going to get you used to running lots of gear. see, with AAS, as you do more cycles, you won't respond quite as dramatically to what used to work well. BUT if add in a NEW compound, you'll grow well, all over again. so if you started out taking 3 compounds, you're going to probably gain the same 20 lbs you would have on just test, but now you're getting yourself used to running big cycles. if you start out running 3 drugs at once, what are you going to be doing in a couple of years when you want/need more to grow? this is the way i see things. i want to grow as big as i can, but i want to leave myself room to go up in the future. these drugs are tools to get us where we want to be but we need to use the wisely. leave yourself room to build up in the future.

some of this is fact. some of it is my opinion based on my experience and what i've seen happen to others. just like all other aspects of the sport, it's not a sprint but a marathon

Comment

Awesome, thanks Sam. Best info on the Net for sure.

Comment

Sam, what if I stretched the test cyp out to 15 weeks to avoid wasting any? Does that change PCT length?

Comment

Originally posted by big blue View Post
                        Sam, what if I stretched the test cyp out to 15 weeks to avoid wasting any? Does that change PCT length?
                        thats fine. pct would still start 2 wks after last inject and no, it shouldn't change the length of pct. i don't think that in 3 wks, you'd be much more shut down than you would have otherwise. if you haven't looked into HCG, maybe do some reseach on it. running a low dose, like 250IU a couple times a wk will help your recovery. 15 wks is on the longer side of cycles and the HCG wouldn't hurt

Comment

sam hi bro,got one quick question i got around 1200 iu hgh (hyge) its my first time on it,so first question is how much sterile water to mix in one bottle (8iu),also second question: whats the best dose for 28 years old and first time user ? 6 iu or 8iu ED ? im going for full 6 months

Comment

Thanks Sam. I sent you a PM so if you get a chance can you check it out. Not really appropriate for the board.

Comment

Originally posted by IMTH View Post
                              sam hi bro,got one quick question i got around 1200 iu hgh (hyge) its my first time on it,so first question is how much sterile water to mix in one bottle (8iu),also second question: whats the best dose for 28 years old and first time user ? 6 iu or 8iu ED ? im going for full 6 months
                              ok, for starters, you want bacteriostatic water. it's different than sterile water. after your gh is reconstituted, it will last much longer in bac water than sterile water.

let me next say, i am completely jealous that you have 1200iu's of hyge! that is my personal favorite gh that i've run. worked great for me. start out with 2IU and every couple of wks, you can go up 1/2iu until you reach your goal dose. as you're going up in dose, if you feel side effects, ie. pain in joints, carpel tunnel, stay at that dose until the sides subside, the continue ramping it up.

as far as what dose is best, there is a lot of room for discussion on this question. some guys will say 10iu, some will say 2iu. i've found that 4-5iu has treated me well personally. some will say you need to take at least 6 to see muscle growth. i personally don't agree. over the long run, i've seen my physique transform on 3-4iu over a year period of time, more than i feel it would have changed without it. the main benefit i've seen is that i can eat a lot more...and i mean a lot more without getting fat. i see gh as a tool to help me be able to use more calories without having to deal with the fat that often comes along with it. this is just my experince though and my opinion. like i said, some guys will tell you to take 10-15iu if you can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue View Post
                                Thanks Sam. I sent you a PM so if you get a chance can you check it out. Not really appropriate for the board.
                                hey bud, i dont think i got your PM. would you please resend

Comment

Working...
                                X