This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Sam, I appreciate it

Should I take Keto to help with the down regulation?

Comment

• Originally posted by dk! View Post
      idk if your familiar with napsgear but i just got a cycle from them and ihope they are legit its the basic mass cycle.... Items included: 2 x GP Test Enanth 250, 1 x GP Deca250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length: 10 weeks

Cycle Layout:
      Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enanth 250 per week.
      Weeks 1-10 250 mg GP Deca250 per week
      Weeks 1-6 40 mg GP Methan 10 per day
      Weeks 1-10 .5 mg GP Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)
      not clear on how to dose these and which days?
      i also got hgh 192aa not sure how to dose htose either i use a 3cc barrel and 23g x 1in needle...
      diet is going to be around 3500-4000 calories and 300-350g protein 180-200g carb low sugars and moderat fats and fiber. will i need liver pills and kidney pills to keep them safe? i know its alot but i wanna do this cycle right!
      honestly bro, if you arent sure how to dose this stuff, you probably shouldnt have purchased it yet. i will help you with this, but you should step back and look into what you're doing here. read the board for awhile before you start, so you understand not only what can go wrong but how to put the work in to get the results you want. there is a lot going on with this cycle, honestly, you dont need the deca. i know a guy who just ran 250mg EW test for 10 wks plus 30mg dbol for 3 wks and made huge gains for his first cycle. if i were you, i'd put the deca aside till next time. for now, you want to see how you respond to test. if you have side effects, you wont know what its coming from and deca sides can be treated differently than test or dbol.

that being said, heres dosing info,,,you can do 2x injects per wk of test at 1cc, say mon and thurs, 1cc of deca, and if i were you, i would reduce the dbol to 25mg ED for 6 wks, save the rest for next time. you may find you need less than .5mg ED of adex. EOD is probably going to be fine.

also, 192aa gh, huh? you sure it isnt 191? i dont know much about 192, but from what i understand...and this is very very little...some people can build anti bodies to 192. not sure about this topic though. i'm going to read up
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 02-27-2013, 01:29 AM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
        Thanks Sam, I appreciate it

i have never used it. i have tried benadryl at 50mg. did it work? i dont know but i slept better on tren!! haha
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
          Thanks Sam, I appreciate it

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          i have never used it. i have tried benadryl at 50mg. did it work? i dont know but i slept better on tren!! haha
          I can throw my2C in here Sam (if u don't mind) I have taken Keto w/clen+T3 it seemed to work, ref down reg. but it knocked me out like I was shot w/a tranq.
          The suggested dose was 2 of the 1mg tabs which I quickly dropped to 1 (2 made me groggy for 2days)
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

• thanks a lot bro and yeah its 191aa hgh sorry miss type.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              honestly bro, if you arent sure how to dose this stuff, you probably shouldnt have purchased it yet. i will help you with this, but you should step back and look into what you're doing here. read the board for awhile before you start, so you understand not only what can go wrong but how to put the work in to get the results you want. there is a lot going on with this cycle, honestly, you dont need the deca. i know a guy who just ran 250mg EW test for 10 wks plus 30mg dbol for 3 wks and made huge gains for his first cycle. if i were you, i'd put the deca aside till next time. for now, you want to see how you respond to test. if you have side effects, you wont know what its coming from and deca sides can be treated differently than test or dbol.

that being said, heres dosing info,,,you can do 2x injects per wk of test at 1cc, say mon and thurs, 1cc of deca, and if i were you, i would reduce the dbol to 25mg ED for 6 wks, save the rest for next time. you may find you need less than .5mg ED of adex. EOD is probably going to be fine.

also, 192aa gh, huh? you sure it isnt 191? i dont know much about 192, but from what i understand...and this is very very little...some people can build anti bodies to 192. not sure about this topic though. i'm going to read up
              thanks bro and yes it is 191aa sorry for the miss type.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post

i had the basic understanding of the dosage but didnt know how to do the 25 mg doasage or .5mg . i will set the deca aside like you said to. also can i do one large injection say 1cc of the test and then draw the dbol and the adex all in the same barrel on the days i have to do everything to save needles and have less sticks? or each substance to its own barrel?

Comment

• Hi Sam , sometimes last year you helped me out with my pre-competition cycle so here i am 13 weeks out from swiss nationals and 16 weeks from world championships . I'll be runnin' test propionate , tren acetate and masteron prop ionate as i did for my last show with 4iu GH every day . Now my questions for you . usually i stop GH 7-10 days before the show but i have another show 3 weeks later what should i do ? Run it until the first show then cut it off for the second competition ? my second question is about orals : i have 200 10mg anavar tabs , 200 10 mg winny tabs and 45 10 mg halotestin tabs . 2 years ago i won the WABBA supermasters running prop-tren-mast and anavar at 50 mg a day for the last 6 weeks ( with proviron -adex -aldactone ) , i was shredded but this time i want to be even more shredded ! i know you don't like anavar very much , what would you advice ) . Maybe anavar or winny for 4-6 weeks then switch to halo for the last 2-3 weeks ? also after the first show should i keep going with the orals ? ( 2° show is 3 weeks after the first one ) . thanks Sam , your advice is precious to me ! all the best to you mate .

Comment

• I have a question and have started a thread but not really any answers I'm starting my second cycle,my first cycle was testosterone propionate 100mg and winstrol depot I injected 1ml of both every other day on workout day with good results,I've just ordered testE 250mg/deca200mg and winny oil base should I continue my original injection routine or should it b changeg or dosages b changed,I'm 29yrs 185lb 5ft10in,high protein and carb diet,drink only water and juice with weyprotein shake and vitamins after every workout

Comment

• I've got a question on if I should take hgh or igf-1 I'm a young guy and have the money for either one or I can run both. Looking to start running it in 9 weeks. I currently have 2 kits of hyges. Any info would really help
                      One decision determines your legacy

Comment

• take some time to keep reading up bro. adex and dbol are both orals! this thread is filled with a lot of basic knowledge. thats the reason i set it up to share with the public. i would suggest you go back to the first page and read this thread from the start. you will better understand what you're doing and how you can best utilize your cycle

Originally posted by dk! View Post
                        i had the basic understanding of the dosage but didnt know how to do the 25 mg doasage or .5mg . i will set the deca aside like you said to. also can i do one large injection say 1cc of the test and then draw the dbol and the adex all in the same barrel on the days i have to do everything to save needles and have less sticks? or each substance to its own barrel?

Comment

• great questions here. personally, i keep the gh in all the way up to the show, as long as i'm looking good. i've only ever run it at a couple IU, so it hasnt been an issue. if i am holding any fluid in general, i can lose any it when i dry out. if you feel more comfortable taking it out, i dont see why you couldnt take it out 7 days out, start back up right after the first show and run it for 2 more wks, then drop it at 7 days out again...maybe it would be better to go back on after the first show, just to help you retain muscle in your depleted state.

as far as the orals go, anavar is good at the end of a prep. i just dont favor it. assuming the second show is your main target, i would try to get more winny and halo. i would run the winny 4 wks out from the first show at 50mg and stay on that for 7 wks, through the second show. you could add the halo on top of that for the 3 wks leading into the 2nd show...or you could run winny 4 wks out from the first and switch to halo 3 wks out from the second show.

Originally posted by JOE2007 View Post
                          Hi Sam , sometimes last year you helped me out with my pre-competition cycle so here i am 13 weeks out from swiss nationals and 16 weeks from world championships . I'll be runnin' test propionate , tren acetate and masteron prop ionate as i did for my last show with 4iu GH every day . Now my questions for you . usually i stop GH 7-10 days before the show but i have another show 3 weeks later what should i do ? Run it until the first show then cut it off for the second competition ? my second question is about orals : i have 200 10mg anavar tabs , 200 10 mg winny tabs and 45 10 mg halotestin tabs . 2 years ago i won the WABBA supermasters running prop-tren-mast and anavar at 50 mg a day for the last 6 weeks ( with proviron -adex -aldactone ) , i was shredded but this time i want to be even more shredded ! i know you don't like anavar very much , what would you advice ) . Maybe anavar or winny for 4-6 weeks then switch to halo for the last 2-3 weeks ? also after the first show should i keep going with the orals ? ( 2° show is 3 weeks after the first one ) . thanks Sam , your advice is precious to me ! all the best to you mate .

Comment

• Thanks Sam , i think i'll keep the GH all the way to the show as i'm not doin' much . 2 years ago i kept all the way and didn't make hold water....for the orals i'll foollow your advice with winny and halo....maybe winny 4weeks out from first show then add halo for the second show . i may add halo 1-2 weeks out from first show too , we'll see . thanks mate , great advice as usual !

Comment

• Hello,
                              I wanted to introduce myself and say that this is a great and very informative board. I posted this in the main forum and got no response so I'm hoping I can get some help here. Sam, thank you for the wonderful and informative thread. I read the whole thing.

Ok, let me get down to business. I'm 37, 6' 200lbs. I've been working out for years (mainly running and isolation lifting) but finally changed over to compund lifts last year. My squat is 315, my deadlift is 415 for reps and my bench is 215. I want to do just ONE cycle. Mainly for safety but also because I don't want ot get ridicuouly huge. I still want to be able to run, jump, swim, etc. I'm looking for strength and overall fitness. My diet is good and I get 2600 cals a day with 200g of protein. I'm 17% bodyfat.

Why do I want to cycle and why do I only want one cycle. I'm looking to jump start. It took me a year to get from the 200's in deadlifting to 415. Also took a year to get from a 115 squat and a 95lbs bench. At 37 I realize that I won't gain as fast as if I was 17. Tha's why I want to get one and only one cycle in. I slowly gained weight. I was 155lbs from high school until around 26. From 26 to about 32 I was 175 and in went to around 200 in the past 5 years.

Here's what I would like to try:
                              Week 1-4: DBOL, 10mg, 3 times a day
                              LIV 52 while I'm taking the DBOL (How much should I take?)
                              Week 1-12: Test E, 250mg on Monday and Thursday
                              Week 1-14 Adex 0.25mg every day (taper in last 2 weeks to every other day)
                              Week 3-14 HcG 250iu every Monday and Thursday (I would run the HcG all the way up until 5 days before PCT)
                              Finasteride (How much should I take?)

For the PCT
                              Week 15-18 Clomid 50mg once a day
                              Week 15-16 Nolva 40mg once a day
                              Week 17-18 Nolva 20mg once a day

During this cycle, I'll add in 1000 more calories and up my protein to 250-300 to help with the muscle and strength gain. I've never taken any steriods in the past and I'm in great health. I eat right and take vitamins and drink at least 10 glasses of water a day.

My question is, how does this cycle look? I'm trying to play it safe. Is my PCT too much? What about my AI? Is there something that I can do better?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                              James.

Comment

• Older newbie

Hi Sam,
                                I am new to aas and have a ton of ?'s I found this site and all your info is great. I really appreciate you helping all of us on so many levels. After reading and researching and more reading I would like to take the next step to try aas.

I am 55yrs old and in fairly decent shape. I have soreness in my elbows from weight training and soreness in my knees from running when I was younger. I have been going to the gym about 3/4 days week. Still running on a tread mil though and lifting light weights to try and stay cut but high reps. A friend of mine is doing test c 250mg and deca 200 mg 2 x a week and mentioned to me about considering doing the same. He is 45 yrs old and is looking pretty buff. His cycle is 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off. I don't believe he does any pct.

My ?'s if you would be so kind is a person my age ok to use his cycle? If not would you have any recommendations? He has told me about his renewed energy in the gym and in the bedroom and quite frankly it would be great to be able to get these results with some supplements if possible. I realize everyone is different and I am older but I have read where men my age are being seen by their personnel physician and getting aas shots with great end results. Do you think if I added these supplements with the right kind of diet and exercise I could add muscle and libido at the same time? How about a post cycle pct? Any suggestions? I'm really trying not to over think all of this but I want to be sure that's all.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated by not only me but my girl also. Thanks for all your insight and wisdom on these and other matters dealing with aas.

Comment

Working...
                                X