X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can do it that way, but personally, i like using a insulin pin and doing hcg subq. it measures out a lot easier in a slin pin, IME and i prefer to not get the water mixed with the oil ect

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
    Hey bud! Quick question, I just did my first pin of this cycle. Sticking with the one we talked about previously, 500mg test e/wk 300 deca/wk 50anadrol/day with adex caber and hcg to go along. My HCG amps said that you could shoot SQ or IM so for the first shot, I just put the test, deca and HCG all in one pin and hit it. I noticed that the HCG did not mix with the other compounds, it just kinda formed bubbles of it's own and made it a little more difficult to inject (but nothing that was intolerable). How do you feel about doing it that way? Would I be better off doing SQ over IM? Or am I ok to mix them this way? My shot came out to right around 1.85cc (1cc text, .6cc deca, .25cc(250IU) HCG) and I put it in my delt.

Let me know what you think bro!
    Ethan
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      you can do it that way, but personally, i like using a insulin pin and doing hcg subq. it measures out a lot easier in a slin pin, IME and i prefer to not get the water mixed with the oil ect
      Yeah it's becoming a little bit tough to pin with it "mixed" that way haha. I just hate stabbing myself so I'm trying to do as few pins/week as possible lol. There aren't any adverse effects, molecularly speaking, with mixing the compounds like that are there?

Comment

• there should be no adverse effects. still, have you ever done a subq shot with an insulin pin? its no big deal at all. very easy. you hardly feel it. you can easily do them every day that way, if needed, without a problem. very very different than the what goes into an oil based steroid inject.

i use .5cc with 1/2 in needle
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• I'll have to try it. I'm not a big fan of shooting nearly 2cc into my delt anyway. I've heard it can handle it, but I've got a friend going through nursing school right now and they told him that after 1cc, your delt couldn't absorb everything properly and a bit more goes to waste lmao. Either way, what gauge pin do you use for sub q? Where do you shoot it? Just grab some stomache fat and jab it in? I'm sure there is more to it than that but I really don't know haha

Thanks again for the help Sam

Comment

• i use an insulin pin. i measure it out so that i'm only putting in like 1/10cc at a time. usually u use a 29g 1/2 in. and yea, 2 cc is a lot for a delt. it can be done. in fact, i've done more, but it distorts the shape

Comment

• Yeah, I notice lumps in my delts throughout the entire cycle even with 1cc haha. Not big ones but noticeable to me :P
              The way I have the Hcg dosed right now (as per your recommendation on another thread) is 1000IU/cc. So I'm shooting .25cc twice a week. My next shot is tomorrow so I'll try to shoot sub q then lol. Think I'll run into any issues running a 23g?

Comment

• Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                Yeah, I notice lumps in my delts throughout the entire cycle even with 1cc haha. Not big ones but noticeable to me :P
                The way I have the Hcg dosed right now (as per your recommendation on another thread) is 1000IU/cc. So I'm shooting .25cc twice a week. My next shot is tomorrow so I'll try to shoot sub q then lol. Think I'll run into any issues running a 23g?
                it can technically work but i really wouldnt want to. an insulin pin is a whole other thing. its so tiny. its nothing. you can do shot after shot, sub q with an insulin pin with a 29 and its eaaasssssy! plus, there is no dead space like the end of a 3cc barrel. in many states, you can legally pick up insulin pins from your pharmacy. if not, order them and you'll have them in a few day

Comment

• yeah I'm going to order some but I have a shot today lol. unless I can get them at the pharmacy like you said. thanks for the input brother

Comment

• Sam,
                    I'm eating 5500- 5600 calories a day and I can't get over 195lbs at 9% bf. My training is on and the diet is what ever i can get in my stomach. Not that active through the day.
                    Gear Used:
                    wk: 540mg Sust 270
                    wk: 400mg Test 400 test e&c
                    ed: 100mg Androl 50 one in morning and one in evening.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

• MrBig - What if you gained some fat and then cut it down? Essentially a bulking then cutting cycle but without gear?

So after waking up with swollen knees and aching the past few days I am rather convinced I have a partial tear. I have been using too many preworkouts and stims and don't think the circulation to my legs has been very good.

I have consistently been told that even low dose deca needs test run with it - but doesn't test inhibit collagen synthesis?

Also I am thinking of having a good month of rest and only walking (cause I have dogs) before I run this. That should get the joint in decent enough order to do physical therapy and weight bands. I don't have insurance otherwise I would just go to the doctor....

So my question for you Sam - do you think there are any real healing benefits long term to AAS? I don't want to mask an injury now just to have it worse later.
                      Arch
                      Last edited by Arch; 11-09-2012, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• I have a question and i was wondering if you can help. Ive been working out for a cple of years,,the last 4 pretty hard. My boy, who is swollen talked me into getting some injectables. I already ordered it from naps,and its at the post office waiting on me till after the holiday. So Tuesday ill be getting started. My boy said to do 100 mg a week. Breaking it down to 2 times i inject in the week. 50 and 50 What i ordered was DBOL 50 mg/ OXY 50 mg/ml. 10 ml bottle. I ordered 2 bottles. along with clomid and nolvadex for PCT. Is his dosing recommendations accurate or do you have a better idea?? Thank you for the help.

Comment

• Hey man, there is really no need to post this multiple times. Just make 1 thread and let it grow, your answers will all come soon enough

Comment

• Hey Sam!
                            This spring I was going to run a heavy cutting cycle. 20 weeks of test e and EQ, and the last 8 weeks with var. I was thinking of running both t3 and clen for 16 weeks but only one at a time for two week cycles (clen weeks 5-7, t3 weeks 8-10, clen weeks 11-13... Etc.) What is your take on this? My goal is to keep my body from getting desensitized from one or the other.
                            Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by hooligan365 View Post
                              I have a question and i was wondering if you can help. Ive been working out for a cple of years,,the last 4 pretty hard. My boy, who is swollen talked me into getting some injectables. I already ordered it from naps,and its at the post office waiting on me till after the holiday. So Tuesday ill be getting started. My boy said to do 100 mg a week. Breaking it down to 2 times i inject in the week. 50 and 50 What i ordered was DBOL 50 mg/ OXY 50 mg/ml. 10 ml bottle. I ordered 2 bottles. along with clomid and nolvadex for PCT. Is his dosing recommendations accurate or do you have a better idea?? Thank you for the help.
                              not a great plan bro. you should start with an injectable test only cycle. the dbol and drol need to be injected ED, if not more often

Comment

• Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                                Hey Sam!
                                This spring I was going to run a heavy cutting cycle. 20 weeks of test e and EQ, and the last 8 weeks with var. I was thinking of running both t3 and clen for 16 weeks but only one at a time for two week cycles (clen weeks 5-7, t3 weeks 8-10, clen weeks 11-13... Etc.) What is your take on this? My goal is to keep my body from getting desensitized from one or the other.
                                Thanks!
                                not sure what you mean by only having time for w k cycles?? check out my sticky in the anabolic section called "my take on t3" i run clen in a similar fashion

Comment

Working...
                                X