X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sam, I just wanted to give you my sincerest gratitude for what turned out to be spectacular advice. I think you've prescribed the nearly perfect cycle to expedite recovery from serious injury. I was forced to buy some domestic human grade stuff, so I paid out the ass, but here's what I started 8/20.....

Test Cyp 400mg/week (will go 12 weeks, 3 add. weeks for taper)
    Anavar 100 mg/day - 12 weeks
    EQ 400mg/week - 15 weeks
    Deca 500 mg/week - 10 weeks
    IGF 25 mcg/day - 8 weeks
    Adex .25 mg/EOD
    Milk Thistle, Liv52
    Aromasin, Clomid, GH for PCT. Haven't decided on exact doses and length, I've never really used or needed anything but clomid in the past, but with the quantity of gear and the length of this cycle, I picked up extra PCT gear just in case. Maybe you could comment on this for me?

I've had to take it fairly easy in the gym, but all joints and connective tissues (knees, back, neck, shoulder and hip) affected in the crash have literally seen complete recovery and in most cases are better than before the injuries. My doctors are extremely impressed. (Of course they are not aware of my self treatment.) I've also been taking a lot of fish/krill oil supplements, which I believe have alleviated quite a bit of joint discomfort as well.

Anyway bro, thanks for the spot on advice. It has been nothing short of remarkable. You da man!!!
    timguinness
    Last edited by timguinness; 10-06-2012, 03:52 AM.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

• hey guys, my plate has been a little full the last few days. i'll make the Q and A a priority on tuesday when i'm off work
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• What size pin did you use for the dbol inj.? I was gona use 25ga for delts. Also did you use slin pin for tri's?

Comment

• for your diet, if you're looking to add mass, i'd suggest you put some carbs in there. this is an ok base keto diet for cutting, but to add mass, you need carbs. sweet potato, rice, white potato, oats, all have their place in a bulking diet. its hard to say how many i'd add, without knowing how you respond to carbs and without seeing the way you currently look while eating this way. i'd start working carbs in and move my way to 200 carbs. see how you respond to that.

as far as your cycle goes, i try to not over complicate things. you'd do great on 16 wks of test e with eq. if you wanted to kick start that with a little bit of an oral for the first 4-6 wks, go for it. you dont need much, as its just a way to get the cycle rolling as the long esters kick in. clean bulk has to do with the diet, not the gear. you can even use a little dbol for 4-6 wks say 25 mg and not look sloppy, as long as your diet is clean. adex dosing will depend on your bodys needs. somewhere between .5mg EOD to .25mg 3 times a wk is the usual range i see

Originally posted by Ilove View Post
          Sam!, I talked with you earlier in this thread about a lean bulk cycle i m planning this winter. after much extensive research, I think I may do something like this:

Week 1-4 test P 100mg EOD
          Week 1-16 test E 300mg week
          Week 1-16 EQ 600 mg week
          Week 15-20 test P 100 mg EOD
          Week 15-20 anavar 50 mg ED
          Adex :0.5 mg E3D or EOD if I need to, I've talked to guys telling me 0.25 E3D is enough....

Prop kicker and finisher since EQ results takes forever to kick in. Notice the low test E because Im looking for a LEAN bulk with minimum water retention.
          My concern with this cycle is that it's gonna take me 20 weeks+3 weeka PCT, so my time off will be at least 23 weeks when I'm done. This means there is no way I can start a cutting cycle this summer (2013), so Im considering another LEAN bulk alternative that doesnt require this long..EQ should be run at least 16-18 weeks for good results as I know... What do you suggest as an alternative shorter lean bulk cycle?

I am 31 yo, 180 lbs, bf 13%, now on a high protein low card diet to lower my bf before I start my cycle. This is my diet and would be nice if you tell me what you think:

Meal 1: 5 whole eggs and 4egg whites
          Meal 2: Protein Shake 50g Whey Protein with 1 tbsp of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)
          Meal 3: 8oz chicken with handful of almonds
          Meal 4: Protein Shake 50g Whey Protein with 1 tbsp of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)
          Meal 5: 8oz Salmon or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar
          Meal 6: Protein Shake 50g Whey with 1 tbsp almond butter
          2 gallons of water a day....no sugar added to anything and no soda/tea/juice

My protein intake with this diet is around 325 g or so. high protein so i dont loose muscle mass cuz of the calorie deficit.

Thanks bro!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
            Hey Sam. Is there any science behind stair stepping PCT's? Like exact dosages? Does it depend on how harsh the substances were?

I'm doing oral d-bol for four weeks, and test cyp for 12-15 weeks. Would 100/50/50/25 clomid be a good approach?
            personally with clomid, i experience nasty side effects. i could see 100 for the first few days at most for me. then i'd move it to the 50/50/25. personally, when i was doing pct, i would use clomid and nolva in the first wk, then only use nlova for wks 2,3,4

Comment

• this is such good news bro. i am so glad to hear this. keep it up!! are you only running gh for PCT?

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
              Hey Sam, I just wanted to give you my sincerest gratitude for what turned out to be spectacular advice. I think you've prescribed the nearly perfect cycle to expedite recovery from serious injury. I was forced to buy some domestic human grade stuff, so I paid out the ass, but here's what I started 8/20.....

Test Cyp 400mg/week (will go 12 weeks, 3 add. weeks for taper)
              Anavar 100 mg/day - 12 weeks
              EQ 400mg/week - 15 weeks
              Deca 500 mg/week - 10 weeks
              IGF 25 mcg/day - 8 weeks
              Adex .25 mg/EOD
              Milk Thistle, Liv52
              Aromasin, Clomid, GH for PCT. Haven't decided on exact doses and length, I've never really used or needed anything but clomid in the past, but with the quantity of gear and the length of this cycle, I picked up extra PCT gear just in case. Maybe you could comment on this for me?

I've had to take it fairly easy in the gym, but all joints and connective tissues (knees, back, neck, shoulder and hip) affected in the crash have literally seen complete recovery and in most cases are better than before the injuries. My doctors are extremely impressed. (Of course they are not aware of my self treatment.) I've also been taking a lot of fish/krill oil supplements, which I believe have alleviated quite a bit of joint discomfort as well.

Anyway bro, thanks for the spot on advice. It has been nothing short of remarkable. You da man!!!

Comment

• I am coming off of a 12 week starter cycle of Sustanon 250, pinned once a week and have a couple of questions please sir......
                As far as my PCT, which is coming up soon, I have some liquid clomid and was wondering what my dosing scheme should be for this particular cycle?

I am planning my second cycle and was thinking of running another 12-14 week cycle of Sus 250 pinned once per week same as the first cycle, but thought about adding a low dose of Tren E to go with it. I saw a deal on some Tren E so I thought I might give it a try. Does this sound like a decent plan and how much Tren E would you recommend taking?

37 years old, 6-4, 220 lbs.

Thank you
                http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  this is such good news bro. i am so glad to hear this. keep it up!! are you only running gh for PCT?
                  Thank you brother. It's been a bumpy ride.

Well, I have plenty of aromasin, clomid and gh on hand when it comes time. I've just never used/needed anything but clomid in the past. Not exactly sure how to use these in conjunction with each other, or reasonable doses for each. Research turns up a lot of contradictory information. I'll probably just go moderate with everything and see how that works. Level of gear is just particularly heavy this cycle, and I want to be sure to recover completely and in a timely fashion. Any thoughts?
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

• Hey Sam!

I was reading in an old HGH post you were talking about pre and intra workout drinks with dextrose / maltodextrin. Could you go into more details about what stuff you use in these shakes? Do you only supplement like this while on HGH to aid in building cells, or could I do this between cycles this winter to put on some weight naturally?

Comment

• First off, I want to start off by thanking you Sam. I am new to the forums, but looking around, and the fact that you have put in so much time keeping up with this thread as well as all your other posts over the years shows true devotion to helping people!

Now, on to where I need help. Let me start off by saying, when I started my cycle I was no where near as informed as I should have been! I by no means am smart on the subject yet, but I now know enough to know I need help! I am mid cycle right now and want some advice as to the best route to finish this out. Here is my backround story to help you understand where I am:

A few months ago I decided enough was enough. I am 5'6", 31yo and was at 210lbs. I started fixing my diet and dropped to 192 in a month. Then started hitting the gym, at this point I was at 28% BF, but wanted to get results faster then I was seeing them. I took advice from the only guy I know on AAS and figured since he was experinced and in shape knew what he was doing, which I now question. I am now at 195lbs and 23% body fat, here is what I have done and what I'm thinking to do. Please help me finish out this last month and pct and I promise to be much more informed on my next cycle (so far no major sides, few night sweats in beginning, but not bad):

Week 1: supertest 350 (200mg test e, 100mg test c, 50mg test p)- 1 pin
                      Week 2-5: st 350 and tren ace 100 pinned e4d (avg 600mg test, 175mg tren/week)
                      Forced 9 days off (work related)
                      Week: 6-8 st 350 e4d (avg 600mg test)
                      2 weeks off
                      Week 9: st 350 e4d (avg 600mg test)
                      Week 10: test c 200 mg e4d (avg 315mg test) (all could get this week to hold over)

This is where I'm currently at. I've really started noticing the gains last couple weeks and have stepped it up at gym. My idea to finish off is a tren/test to harden up these gains like this:

Week 11-14: tren 350 mg/week, test 175mg/week (not sure of tren e/test e, or ace/prop)
                      Week 15: hcg 2000iu/2000iu/1000iu e4d
                      Week 17 nolva 40mg ed
                      Week 18-19: nolva 20mg ed

Edit: I just found out I can get Femara or Tamoxifen free, know anything about them?

One thing that bothers me is that even though I've done 10 weeks of gear, I'm more like 12-13 weeks in time wise cause of time off in middle.. one thing I have going for me is I've always been fairly healthy, however high cholesterol does run in my fam...

Sorry so long, I know its a lot, just trying to put it all out there so I can get the best help possible. Thanks again!
                      GS811
                      Last edited by GS811; 10-17-2012, 11:54 PM. Reason: fixed tren numbers

Comment

• Hey bud! Quick question, I just did my first pin of this cycle. Sticking with the one we talked about previously, 500mg test e/wk 300 deca/wk 50anadrol/day with adex caber and hcg to go along. My HCG amps said that you could shoot SQ or IM so for the first shot, I just put the test, deca and HCG all in one pin and hit it. I noticed that the HCG did not mix with the other compounds, it just kinda formed bubbles of it's own and made it a little more difficult to inject (but nothing that was intolerable). How do you feel about doing it that way? Would I be better off doing SQ over IM? Or am I ok to mix them this way? My shot came out to right around 1.85cc (1cc text, .6cc deca, .25cc(250IU) HCG) and I put it in my delt.

Let me know what you think bro!
                        Ethan

Comment

• guys, i've been pretty sided tracked this past wk or 2. i'm sorry for the hold up. now lets get this thread cooking again...

Comment

• hey bro, sorry for the delay. i hope this info is still of use to you...

with sust, i'd wait about 3 wks after last shot to start pct. wk 1 100mg ED, wk 2 and 3, 50mg.

as far as tren e, i would not do that. first off, tren of any kind is a bad idea for a 2nd cycle. if you want to add something, maybe try a low dose oral for the first 6 wks. also, after you do a few more cycles and want to consider tren, try tren ace first. if you dont like the side effects, you can get rid of them in a couple days vs the couple wks of suffering you'd go through while waiting for tren e to clear.

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
                            I am coming off of a 12 week starter cycle of Sustanon 250, pinned once a week and have a couple of questions please sir......
                            As far as my PCT, which is coming up soon, I have some liquid clomid and was wondering what my dosing scheme should be for this particular cycle?

I am planning my second cycle and was thinking of running another 12-14 week cycle of Sus 250 pinned once per week same as the first cycle, but thought about adding a low dose of Tren E to go with it. I saw a deal on some Tren E so I thought I might give it a try. Does this sound like a decent plan and how much Tren E would you recommend taking?

37 years old, 6-4, 220 lbs.

Thank you

Comment

• personally, i like tomox for pct. clomid gives me emotional side effects. nooo good! if it works for you, more power to ya. you could use a low dose of aromasin in pct...i've heard of it being done, personally, i have not used it though so i cant comment on how it had helped or hindered me

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                              Thank you brother. It's been a bumpy ride.

Well, I have plenty of aromasin, clomid and gh on hand when it comes time. I've just never used/needed anything but clomid in the past. Not exactly sure how to use these in conjunction with each other, or reasonable doses for each. Research turns up a lot of contradictory information. I'll probably just go moderate with everything and see how that works. Level of gear is just particularly heavy this cycle, and I want to be sure to recover completely and in a timely fashion. Any thoughts?

Comment

• hey bro, im sorry for the delay here...so am i right in thinking that this is your first run with gear? in that case, i would come off after the 10-12 wks of test and do your pct 2 wks after last injection. you have plenty of time to run various compounds down the road. 10 wks is a good amount of time to be in though, especially for a new user. you want to recover so you dont end up in need of HRT. i also would shy away from tren for your first several cycles.

Originally posted by GS811 View Post
                                First off, I want to start off by thanking you Sam. I am new to the forums, but looking around, and the fact that you have put in so much time keeping up with this thread as well as all your other posts over the years shows true devotion to helping people!

Now, on to where I need help. Let me start off by saying, when I started my cycle I was no where near as informed as I should have been! I by no means am smart on the subject yet, but I now know enough to know I need help! I am mid cycle right now and want some advice as to the best route to finish this out. Here is my backround story to help you understand where I am:

A few months ago I decided enough was enough. I am 5'6", 31yo and was at 210lbs. I started fixing my diet and dropped to 192 in a month. Then started hitting the gym, at this point I was at 28% BF, but wanted to get results faster then I was seeing them. I took advice from the only guy I know on AAS and figured since he was experinced and in shape knew what he was doing, which I now question. I am now at 195lbs and 23% body fat, here is what I have done and what I'm thinking to do. Please help me finish out this last month and pct and I promise to be much more informed on my next cycle (so far no major sides, few night sweats in beginning, but not bad):

Week 1: supertest 350 (200mg test e, 100mg test c, 50mg test p)- 1 pin
                                Week 2-5: st 350 and tren ace 100 pinned e4d (avg 600mg test, 175mg tren/week)
                                Forced 9 days off (work related)
                                Week: 6-8 st 350 e4d (avg 600mg test)
                                2 weeks off
                                Week 9: st 350 e4d (avg 600mg test)
                                Week 10: test c 200 mg e4d (avg 315mg test) (all could get this week to hold over)

This is where I'm currently at. I've really started noticing the gains last couple weeks and have stepped it up at gym. My idea to finish off is a tren/test to harden up these gains like this:

Week 11-14: tren 350 mg/week, test 175mg/week (not sure of tren e/test e, or ace/prop)
                                Week 15: hcg 2000iu/2000iu/1000iu e4d
                                Week 17 nolva 40mg ed
                                Week 18-19: nolva 20mg ed

Edit: I just found out I can get Femara or Tamoxifen free, know anything about them?

One thing that bothers me is that even though I've done 10 weeks of gear, I'm more like 12-13 weeks in time wise cause of time off in middle.. one thing I have going for me is I've always been fairly healthy, however high cholesterol does run in my fam...

Sorry so long, I know its a lot, just trying to put it all out there so I can get the best help possible. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X