This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAfitness View Post
    Great....is running prop+mast+tren ace for 16 weeks too long or sounds okay for a third cycle?

Also Thanks Sam for taking the time to explain all this. I knew it was a shitty cycle and way too much but the naps sale blew me away and got me overexcited.haha... I will take your advice. Thanks again!
    your welcome. 16 wks should be fine, but thats a long time to be poking yourself EOD if you aren't used to it. make sure you rotate your sites and use enough sites to use each one about once a week.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by spark1597 View Post
      Thanks Sam! How long should I run this since these are mostly short estered ingredients and with my Hypogonadism if that matters? I have not ran a short estered cycle. PCT is non-existent for me due to my condition, so what should I taper the cyp down to at the end of the cycle? My regular HRT dose (200 mg EW) and cruise?
      Thanks again Bro.
      ok, if you're gonna use your cyp, you could do something like 12 wks test cyp 500mg, wk 3-12 tren and masteron at 100mg EOD each.

at the end, drop everything accept for your 200mg cyp. allow the extra hormone to clear. and you're done. i think we talked before...,maybe it was someone else, but yea, if you're on HRT, you dont do PCT. you just return to your HRT. make sure to keep up on your adex at the end, just to help control estrogen as your cycle ends and hormones drop. you should be fine though...
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks again Sam!! Brother, you have been a great help!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          hey bro, welcome to JM. great looking physique in your avatar. you obviously started with a good natural base! about the tren...what makes you want to run tren and what are your goals for the next cycle? personally, i wouldnt suggest it. i know of guys who have used tren early and everything went well, but it is one of the highest side effect drugs there is. i found that EOD has higher side effects than ED, but injecting ED can be a chore, especially for a new AAS user. so see, off the bat, here are some complications. add in possible moodiness, sleeplessness, ect and it can make for a rough ride. more important though, i see AAS use in our sport like lighting off fireworks. you want to save the big stuff for later on. set off all the big stuff right away, and you have no where to go but to something less. thats the same reason we dont suggest you start out with a G of test per wk. if you keep cycling, eventually you'll get there, but why not reap the benefits of much less while you still can? really, you could keep doing the cycle you just did, several more times and keep growing well from it, for sure. i can see though, that you probably wanna try something else. there is no rule that you cant use tren, but maybe consider something else that can be pinned less often and has lower side effects. EQ comes to mind. 600mg EW for 16 wks along with the same amount of test and dbol you did before would add some serious lean muscle with the right diet and training plan.
          I saved this so when I was ready to start my second cycle I could get your advice...I am really thinking of doing the exact same cycle (500mg test/week, 30mg dbol/day for 5weeks, and 16 weeks of eq like you stated....I am planning on training 5 days a week.
          Sunday Chest/tris, monday back/bis, wednesday, legs, thursday shoulders..Friday is a light day where I hit every muscle group except for shoulders..Abs and calves 3 time a week...Since I am bulking im just gonna eat, but keep it clean. Does this sound like a good bulking routine? haha

Can draw and pin the EQ with the same size needles (20g&25g) I use for the test? Should i be pinning the test and eq same day? Thanks for all of the advice and help man
          Thedub3
          Last edited by Thedub3; 08-10-2012, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spark1597 View Post
            Thanks Sam! How long should I run this since these are mostly short estered ingredients and with my Hypogonadism if that matters? I have not ran a short estered cycle. PCT is non-existent for me due to my condition, so what should I taper the cyp down to at the end of the cycle? My regular HRT dose (200 mg EW) and cruise?
            Thanks again Bro.
            well, a major concern with cycle duration is how comfortable you are with ED to EOD injects. i would say that 12 wks would be pretty average. you could even do well with less. since you're using cyp, you dont wanna cut it too short. no need to tapper the cyp off at the end. just go down to your normal dose. since its a long ester, the additional test will slowly tapper itself out of your system over the next few wks.

Comment

• shoot, my first attempt at replying got sucked into the ether. lets try again...

ok, its hard to say if your training would be ok. its possible that you might end up over training. even if you did over train, it'd be a process and you might be able to tell before things get bad. ideally, 1 bodypart a day, 1 time a wk is pretty standard for BBers now day. will that extra day hurt or help? you'll have to see for yourself. objectively look back and see how you responded after a period of time. my concern would probably be that SOME muscles may get over trained. not everything will recover at the same speed. for instance, smaller muscle groups tend to recover faster for me.

as far as the EQ, yes, draw and inject just as you would test. you can mix them in the same barrel when needed. its done every day

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
              I saved this so when I was ready to start my second cycle I could get your advice...I am really thinking of doing the exact same cycle (500mg test/week, 30mg dbol/day for 5weeks, and 16 weeks of eq like you stated....I am planning on training 5 days a week.
              Sunday Chest/tris, monday back/bis, wednesday, legs, thursday shoulders..Friday is a light day where I hit every muscle group except for shoulders..Abs and calves 3 time a week...Since I am bulking im just gonna eat, but keep it clean. Does this sound like a good bulking routine? haha

Can draw and pin the EQ with the same size needles (20g&25g) I use for the test? Should i be pinning the test and eq same day? Thanks for all of the advice and help man

Comment

• Hey Sam, how have you been bro? I think I was hospitalized when you had your last show, but I'm hoping you did as well as you wanted. I was following all you hard work leading up to it, right before my accident. I think you are aware of my recent wreck and rehab. My question to you is this. Do you know of any specific compounds or combinations thereof that would be effective at accelerating healing of connective tissues or damaged nerves. I know it's a long shot, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after some fairly serious atrophy. It's amazing how little time it takes to lose all your hard work in relation to how long it takes to reach your goals. 6 weeks in a hospital bed equals about 25% of my muscle mass and an 8% increase in body fat. Thanks for any advice you can give.
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

• hello sam, joined recently and would like you to critique my fall/winter (test + EQ) lean bulk cycle. Im 31 yo, two test only cycles under my belt. Im trying to build my next cycle:
                  CYCLE:
                  weeks 1-18 test e 500mg /split in two days
                  weeks 1-4 test prop kicker 100mg eod (optional, may not go for it)
                  weeks 1-16 EQ 400 mg/split in two days
                  weeks 14-20 var 50 mg/day
                  weeks 1-18 HCG 500 iu/week
                  Week 8-16: Anavar, 50 mg ED (my only oral this cycle)
                  Milk thistle Liver support throughout

PCT starts 15 days after last injection : Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/100/50/50 ED

What you think Sam? Thank you
                  Ilove
                  Last edited by Ilove; 08-17-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• hgh??? hope ur feeling better bud. sam will obviously clarify

Comment

• Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                      Hey Sam, how have you been bro? I think I was hospitalized when you had your last show, but I'm hoping you did as well as you wanted. I was following all you hard work leading up to it, right before my accident. I think you are aware of my recent wreck and rehab. My question to you is this. Do you know of any specific compounds or combinations thereof that would be effective at accelerating healing of connective tissues or damaged nerves. I know it's a long shot, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things after some fairly serious atrophy. It's amazing how little time it takes to lose all your hard work in relation to how long it takes to reach your goals. 6 weeks in a hospital bed equals about 25% of my muscle mass and an 8% increase in body fat. Thanks for any advice you can give.
                      gh and igf are the first things that come to mind. with the igf, i would use low doses for extended periods, like 25mcg for 8 wks on, then 2-3 wks off.
                      as far as AAS, i have seen anavar prescribed post surgery to speed recovery. deca, EQ and anavar will all increase collagen production.

something to look into...i've heard in the past, that increased collagen production may increase the amount of scar tissue in an injured area.

Comment

• im a little confused by the anavar, you listed it twice. see the bolded section of the below quote. i think running it wks 8-16 will be fine. this cycle is quite a jump though, from 2 test only cycles. now moving to fast ester and slow ester test with eq and an oral. much more complex. you could drop the prop and run the anavar as a kick start for the first 8 wks, while you waited for the eq to really start working its magic.

also, i will note that IME, i never felt anything from EQ till i hit 800mg. i've talked to a couple guys who respond well at 400mg, and l like to make conservative suggestions, but my personal take on EQ is dont go below 600mg.

last, you may be over doing the PCT, especially the clomid in wk 2 considering you're using nolvadex too. i would personally drop that dose a little, maybe 100/50/50. , even 50/50/50 would be fine. more isnt better IME

Originally posted by Ilove View Post
                        hello sam, joined recently and would like you to critique my fall/winter (test + EQ) lean bulk cycle. Im 31 yo, two test only cycles under my belt. Im trying to build my next cycle:
                        CYCLE:
                        weeks 1-18 test e 500mg /split in two days
                        weeks 1-4 test prop kicker 100mg eod (optional, may not go for it)
                        weeks 1-16 EQ 400 mg/split in two days
                        weeks 14-20 var 50 mg/day
                        Week 8-16: Anavar, 50 mg ED (my only oral this cycle)

PCT starts 15 days after last injection : Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/100/50/50 ED

What you think Sam? Thank you

Comment

• I will drop the prop, will leave it for a kickass prop mast (maybe very little tren ace) cutting cycle next mid spring early summer.....so no prop for now...

now my bad, I dunno why I mentioned Var twice, I meant it only to be at the end of my cycle to finish off all dried out and hard, now you telling me to tun it for a kick start for the first 8 weeks, hmmm interesting..if I do so, will the EQ -once it kicks in- help maintain the dry nice look that var will have given me the first 8 weeks? considering Im gonna be eating VERY clean high protein diet, dieting, doing HIIT cardio (that worked wonders for me by the way) before AND during this cycle?

I also like your idea what of Var kick start before EQ kicks in, This way I can see how I respond to var and then when EQ (600mg EW, 16 or 18 weeks?) kicks in I can see how I respond to that as well. better than trying two new compounds simultaneously...

weeks 1-18 test e 500mg /split in two days Mon-Thur
                          weeks 1-16 EQ 600 mg/split in two days Mon-Thur (16 or 18 weeks?)
                          weeks 1-8 var 50 mg/day
                          weeks 1-18 Adex 0.5 EOD or E2D

Looks better?

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          im a little confused by the anavar, you listed it twice. see the bolded section of the below quote. i think running it wks 8-16 will be fine. this cycle is quite a jump though, from 2 test only cycles. now moving to fast ester and slow ester test with eq and an oral. much more complex. you could drop the prop and run the anavar as a kick start for the first 8 wks, while you waited for the eq to really start working its magic.

also, i will note that IME, i never felt anything from EQ till i hit 800mg. i've talked to a couple guys who respond well at 400mg, and l like to make conservative suggestions, but my personal take on EQ is dont go below 600mg.

last, you may be over doing the PCT, especially the clomid in wk 2 considering you're using nolvadex too. i would personally drop that dose a little, maybe 100/50/50. , even 50/50/50 would be fine. more isnt better IME

Comment

• First time cycle. I am so filled with info my head is spinning. There is a lot of contradicting info out there so I want to take it easy. I have read ALL of this thread and there is a lot of great info. I like your first time cycle but have a couple of questions so I think I'll outline my plan and see what your thoughts are. ( I can't believe you don't get tired of this, but am appreciative). I'm 45 yrs old. 5'9" 190 lbs decent muscle build. I workout (not train) 5-6 days a week, 30 mins cardio, 1-2 hours per day weights.
                            I have not been "feeling good" for a couple of years, declining energy, sex drive, energy, brain fog really. Blood work all "normal" says my MD. my Total T is 420. I feel it is low, I know that is low. SO in an effort to regain my joy of life I want to try injections. I've been on gel for two months with no results to speak of. I 've gone to the anti aging websites, they are outrageously expensive, however I feel comfortable I guess for lack of a better term of their suggestions, just not sure of their motivation, so I am here asking you...
                            12 week cycle
                            1-12
                            TEST E 250mg- 2x week IM ( I have 5 weeks worth of TEST E on hand and have Test Cyp on order, is it ok to switch)
                            ARIMIDEX .5mg EOD Oral
                            HCG 250iu 2x week (day after TEST) SubQ
                            B12 1000mg/ml 1 ml /wk IM
                            6-12
                            Add Winstrol 50mg /wk IM ( should it be 2 pins or just one)
                            13-14
                            OFF
                            15 Start PCT
                            One suggestion: HCG 1000 iu daily for 10 days
                            Clomid 50mg 2x Day for 15days
                            Another one:
                            15 NOLVADEX 40mg ED 7 days
                            16-19 NOLVADEX 20mg ED 14 days
                            20 NOLVADEX 10 mg 7 days
                            Oldguy45
                            Last edited by Oldguy45; 08-23-2012, 01:51 PM. Reason: add more detail

Comment

• sounds good. 16 wks would be fine. i see why you want to add the oral in at the end, as you''ll be getting leaner. anavar at the end will help in that respect. if you made that choice though, you're gonna have a long wait to get results from your cycle. with test and eq, you'll have a full round look with increased vascularity and with estrogen control, you can achieve a pretty hard look.

Originally posted by Ilove View Post
                              I will drop the prop, will leave it for a kickass prop mast (maybe very little tren ace) cutting cycle next mid spring early summer.....so no prop for now...

now my bad, I dunno why I mentioned Var twice, I meant it only to be at the end of my cycle to finish off all dried out and hard, now you telling me to tun it for a kick start for the first 8 weeks, hmmm interesting..if I do so, will the EQ -once it kicks in- help maintain the dry nice look that var will have given me the first 8 weeks? considering Im gonna be eating VERY clean high protein diet, dieting, doing HIIT cardio (that worked wonders for me by the way) before AND during this cycle?

I also like your idea what of Var kick start before EQ kicks in, This way I can see how I respond to var and then when EQ (600mg EW, 16 or 18 weeks?) kicks in I can see how I respond to that as well. better than trying two new compounds simultaneously...

weeks 1-18 test e 500mg /split in two days Mon-Thur
                              weeks 1-16 EQ 600 mg/split in two days Mon-Thur (16 or 18 weeks?)
                              weeks 1-8 var 50 mg/day
                              weeks 1-18 Adex 0.5 EOD or E2D

Looks better?

Comment

• just about everything looks good here for a cycle. only issue i see is with the winny. no matter how you take it, oral or injection, it has a half life of 9 hrs. therefore you need to take it at least 1 time a day. also, just so you're aware, winny can be a pretty rough steroid IMO. its hard on the joints, which may be more of an issue at 45 than it would for someone who was 25. it also destroys cholesterol profiles quickly. on the other hand, it does give the muscle a very distinct hardness. if these things are a concern, you might consider some anavar if you really wanted to use something else. it actually will help up regulate collagen production which would help joints and recovery. 50mg ED for the last 6 wks. i

as far as pct, i like option 2 better. you're running hcg through the cycle so you should be in good shape for PCT. you can blast 1000IU a couple times in the last wk before pct to help kick your production on.........

BUT before you do any of this, i would highly suggest you go get blood work done to find out where your test levels are at. if you're expereincing low test, running a cycle will feel good, but you'll go back to how you were, if not worse, after its done. from what i see, in a lot of cases, the older a guy gets, the harder they get shut down from a cycle. HRT may improve your quality of life.

Originally posted by Oldguy45 View Post
                                First time cycle. I am so filled with info my head is spinning. There is a lot of contradicting info out there so I want to take it easy. I have read ALL of this thread and there is a lot of great info. I like your first time cycle but have a couple of questions so I think I'll outline my plan and see what your thoughts are. ( I can't believe you don't get tired of this, but am appreciative). I'm 45 yrs old. 5'9" 190 lbs decent muscle build. I workout (not train) 5-6 days a week, 30 mins cardio, 1-2 hours per day weights.
                                I have not been "feeling good" for a couple of years, declining energy, sex drive, energy, brain fog really. Blood work all "normal" says my MD. my Total T is 420. I feel it is low, I know that is low. SO in an effort to regain my joy of life I want to try injections. I've been on gel for two months with no results to speak of. I 've gone to the anti aging websites, they are outrageously expensive, however I feel comfortable I guess for lack of a better term of their suggestions, just not sure of their motivation, so I am here asking you...
                                12 week cycle
                                1-12
                                TEST E 250mg- 2x week IM ( I have 5 weeks worth of TEST E on hand and have Test Cyp on order, is it ok to switch)
                                ARIMIDEX .5mg EOD Oral
                                HCG 250iu 2x week (day after TEST) SubQ
                                B12 1000mg/ml 1 ml /wk IM
                                6-12
                                Add Winstrol 50mg /wk IM ( should it be 2 pins or just one)
                                13-14
                                OFF
                                15 Start PCT
                                One suggestion: HCG 1000 iu daily for 10 days
                                Clomid 50mg 2x Day for 15days
                                Another one:
                                15 NOLVADEX 40mg ED 7 days
                                16-19 NOLVADEX 20mg ED 14 days
                                20 NOLVADEX 10 mg 7 days

Comment

Working...
                                X