X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to run 12 weeks of 400mgs of EQ , 500mgs of test e and first 3 weeks with oral tren and last three with oral tren
    what is a 6 week run of nolva enough of a pct or should mix in some clomid
    I plan to run adex through out the cycle.
    what do you think Sam

Comment

• Sam, do you have a cheat day when your cutting for a show or do you eat clean the whole time?
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

• as long as the oral tren is out of your system, you should be ok to run nolvadex. there should be no additional need for clomid. if you did want to take an additional step to make your pct more effective, adding HCG would help

Originally posted by Epe View Post
        I want to run 12 weeks of 400mgs of EQ , 500mgs of test e and first 3 weeks with oral tren and last three with oral tren
        what is a 6 week run of nolva enough of a pct or should mix in some clomid
        I plan to run adex through out the cycle.
        what do you think Sam
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBig View Post
          Sam, do you have a cheat day when your cutting for a show or do you eat clean the whole time?
          cheat meals are a very important part of my diet process. first off, they allow me a mental break for strict dieting. just as important, if not more, a cheat meal will help to speed up your metabolism, as it will up regulate thyroid hormone production. often times, i am more hungry than ever after a cheat meal has digested

i usually keep the diet clean for the first 2 wks. from there, i usually have 1 cheat meal per week. this isnt an all you can eat gluten fest....i'm not eating 2 pizzas or anything crazy, but i do eat pretty much whatever junk food i want. i keep my cheat meal within a 2 hr limit. i might go out to eat a burger and fries, then stop at the store and pick up some ice cream to eat at home. after the 2 hrs is up, i'm done. at about 4-5 wks out from a show, i usually cut the cheat meal out.

this method works well for me and for a number of people i know. some prefer to keep to clean foods and instead have "refeed" days. days in which they eat more of the foods they normally eat. say for instance increasing carbs from 150g a day to 400g by eating extra sweet potatoes and oats. personally, i need the cheat meal. it gives me sanity in a lifestyle that can feel way out of balance. there are times in the diet that i have felt my only good times have been during my cheat meals.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hey Sam ive seen some posts that you've used melanotan II? I'm very interested in this product as I'm super white! Cant find a whole lot of info on it, other then general dosage which if my math is correct its .17ml daily for loading, but how long do you load? Then maint. Is .1ml every few day's! ? I'm super confused and hope you can clear this up for me sam
            I'm 195#

Comment

• with M2 i personally dont break down the math like that. i try to just keep it simple. it can give you an upset stomach, so its best to start with a low dose, like .25 to .5mg and build up to 1mg. i take 1mg ED until i reach the level of darkness that i want. from there, i back it off to 1 to 2 times a wk.if you do some tanning with it, it will greatly improve the effect. i find that i can stay as dark as i want with 1mg per week and 1 visit to the tanning bed. be careful because you can easily get too dark from this stuff. also, watch for freckles. it made a couple freckles darker than they were. for some people, it can bring more freckles out and they may not go away

Comment

• Hey thanks Sam I'm def gonna give it go, do you just pin it like normal gear? Or should I wait till after my cycle? And one last question how many mg are in a ml? Thanks sam!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOOCH256 View Post
                  Hey thanks Sam I'm def gonna give it go, do you just pin it like normal gear? Or should I wait till after my cycle? And one last question how many mg are in a ml? Thanks sam!!
                  it comes in a lipolyzed powder. you need to add bac water to it. because of this, how many mg are in a ml will depend on how much water you add. if you get a vial of M2 that is 10mg a vial and you add 1 ml, then it'd be 10mg/ml. see what i'm saying? and thats how i mix it. i get 10mg vials, mix in 1ml bac water. so 1/10ml is 1mg. to inject it, you use an insulin pin and inject it sub q into your fat, like you would with insulin or hgh. hope this all is making sense to you

as far as when to use it, there is no reason you cant use it on cycle. on or off cycle doesnt matter

Comment

• copy that sam makes perfect sense gonna pick some up on my next order!

Comment

• Hey Sam

Since Naps is doing this huge sale this week, I thought id stock up on some AAS that I m thinking I can use early next week. It would be my third cycle. (first cycle was Test Cyp+adex, second cycle soon will be Test E+Masteron+adex, Nolva and clomid PCT for both cycles).. NOW here is what I would like to try on my third cycle:

I heard awesome stuff about GP Anromix, and GP Oral Tren and GP Anavar. So thinking about a cycle of:

- Andromix (3 times a week, 1 cc each time), not sure, how many weeks?
                      - Test E (twice a week, 1 cc each), Week 1-16
                      - GP Oral Tren (3 tabs (250mcg) daily, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off)
                      - Anavar (Not sure about daily dose and how many weeks)
                      - Adex 0.5 mg EOD, week 1-16

PCT starts week 19 for 4 weeks (Nolva and Clomid and whatever left from Adex)

How does this cycle look? if it looks shitty please I appreciate your advice and what you think I should change.

Thanks!

Comment

• ok this might be a case of more isnt better. first off, you have 6 different steroids that you are planning to run. thats overkill by anyones standards and even if you were getting ready for a national level show, i wouldnt suggest this. also some of this plan is redundant. lets start with andromix...this is a great combo of 3 powerful cutting steroids. these 3 are the bread and butter of a cutting stack for many competitors. test prop, tren and masteron. the 3 combined have an amazing synergy. the only downfall to using andromix vs each one individually, is that you cant adjust the doses. lets say the tren was too strong but you like the mast and test...well you are out of luck. you cant reduce the tren in this blend without reducing the others. so be aware of that going in. also, your 3x a wk isnt a good idea. these compounds will work much better if you inject them AT LEAST EOD. you could do 1cc EOD of this combo along with your adex and honestly, that would be one kick ass cycle. PCT would start 3 days after last injection. you dont need the test e because you're already getting the prop. you certainly dont want to use the oral tren because you are already using tren ace....not to mention, OT is a lot more harsh and cause cause problems for your body easily. it isnt worth it, especially considering that you can only run it for such short periods. i would wait to run the anavar too, just simply because you're already running 3 very powerful steroids of which you dont know how you'll respond.

part of me wants to say that my suggestion would be to buy your tren, mast and prop individually, so that you can reduce the tren if needed. some people...many...cant handle tren at high doses and if you have to reduce it, you wont get enough test or mast from the andromix...

Originally posted by LAfitness View Post
                        Hey Sam

Since Naps is doing this huge sale this week, I thought id stock up on some AAS that I m thinking I can use early next week. It would be my third cycle. (first cycle was Test Cyp+adex, second cycle soon will be Test E+Masteron+adex, Nolva and clomid PCT for both cycles).. NOW here is what I would like to try on my third cycle:

I heard awesome stuff about GP Anromix, and GP Oral Tren and GP Anavar. So thinking about a cycle of:

- Andromix (3 times a week, 1 cc each time), not sure, how many weeks?
                        - Test E (twice a week, 1 cc each), Week 1-16
                        - GP Oral Tren (3 tabs (250mcg) daily, 3 weeks on 3 weeks off)
                        - Anavar (Not sure about daily dose and how many weeks)
                        - Adex 0.5 mg EOD, week 1-16

PCT starts week 19 for 4 weeks (Nolva and Clomid and whatever left from Adex)

How does this cycle look? if it looks shitty please I appreciate your advice and what you think I should change.

Thanks!

Comment

• Sam,
                          I'm thinking of building my version of andomix by purchasing the vials individually so I can control the dosages.
                          Would it be plausible to substitute Test Cyp for the Test Prop? If so, how would you dose/frequency on the Cyp? I've got quite a bit of Cyp since I'm HRT.
                          I was going to initially dose the other ingredients as dosed with andromix.
                          Also, how many vials of each would I need for a normal cycle? I'm looking at QDL.
                          If the Cyp is not plausable, I'm looking to drop body fat while building and thought this would be a good mix. Please let me know if you have another cycle suggestion.
                          Stats:
                          42 years old
                          5'11"
                          242 lbs
                          25% bf
                          Hypothyroidism (1.25mcg levothyroxine daily)
                          Calorie intake for the past several months have averaged 1800-2200.
                          Cardio eod.
                          Thanks Bro
                          spark1597
                          Last edited by spark1597; 08-02-2012, 05:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• sure thing, cyp would be fine. keep in mind, it'll take a little longer to kick in while the tren and mast will be faster to act. you'll probably want to use a little more adex with the cyp to control water than you might need with the prop. if you run about 500mg cyp EW, you'll probably want to run around .5mg adex EOD. you want to keep estrogen a little lower in fat loss cycles. as far as the mast and tren, i would go for somewhere around 100mg of each EOD, or 50mg of each ED.

Originally posted by spark1597 View Post
                            Sam,
                            I'm thinking of building my version of andomix by purchasing the vials individually so I can control the dosages.
                            Would it be plausible to substitute Test Cyp for the Test Prop? If so, how would you dose/frequency on the Cyp? I've got quite a bit of Cyp since I'm HRT.
                            I was going to initially dose the other ingredients as dosed with andromix.
                            Also, how many vials of each would I need for a normal cycle? I'm looking at QDL.
                            If the Cyp is not plausable, I'm looking to drop body fat while building and thought this would be a good mix. Please let me know if you have another cycle suggestion.
                            Stats:
                            42 years old
                            5'11"
                            242 lbs
                            25% bf
                            Hypothyroidism (1.25mcg levothyroxine daily)
                            Calorie intake for the past several months have averaged 1800-2200.
                            Cardio eod.
                            Thanks Bro

Comment

• Thanks Sam! How long should I run this since these are mostly short estered ingredients and with my Hypogonadism if that matters? I have not ran a short estered cycle. PCT is non-existent for me due to my condition, so what should I taper the cyp down to at the end of the cycle? My regular HRT dose (200 mg EW) and cruise?
                              Thanks again Bro.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Great....is running prop+mast+tren ace for 16 weeks too long or sounds okay for a third cycle?

Also Thanks Sam for taking the time to explain all this. I knew it was a shitty cycle and way too much but the naps sale blew me away and got me overexcited.haha... I will take your advice. Thanks again!

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                                ok this might be a case of more isnt better. first off, you have 6 different steroids that you are planning to run. thats overkill by anyones standards and even if you were getting ready for a national level show, i wouldnt suggest this. also some of this plan is redundant. lets start with andromix...this is a great combo of 3 powerful cutting steroids. these 3 are the bread and butter of a cutting stack for many competitors. test prop, tren and masteron. the 3 combined have an amazing synergy. the only downfall to using andromix vs each one individually, is that you cant adjust the doses. lets say the tren was too strong but you like the mast and test...well you are out of luck. you cant reduce the tren in this blend without reducing the others. so be aware of that going in. also, your 3x a wk isnt a good idea. these compounds will work much better if you inject them AT LEAST EOD. you could do 1cc EOD of this combo along with your adex and honestly, that would be one kick ass cycle. PCT would start 3 days after last injection. you dont need the test e because you're already getting the prop. you certainly dont want to use the oral tren because you are already using tren ace....not to mention, OT is a lot more harsh and cause cause problems for your body easily. it isnt worth it, especially considering that you can only run it for such short periods. i would wait to run the anavar too, just simply because you're already running 3 very powerful steroids of which you dont know how you'll respond.

part of me wants to say that my suggestion would be to buy your tren, mast and prop individually, so that you can reduce the tren if needed. some people...many...cant handle tren at high doses and if you have to reduce it, you wont get enough test or mast from the andromix...

Comment

Working...
                                X