X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this should be ok, abggold. it isnt the beginner cycle i suggest but you should ok and not have to worry much about side effects. you do need PCT with every cycle you do. with this cycle, your clomid would start 2 wks after last injection. as far as what you get out of this cycle, its all going to come down to your diet. i would suggest that before you start, you really spend as much time as you can, here on the board, reading up, so you can get the most out of your cycle. with the right diet, you can some decent gains off of this program.

as far as "side free" or low side effect cycles go, it all comes down to your knowledge. the more you learn about what you're doing, the more you understand how to dose drugs, how to counteract problems and how to avoid side effects all together. this comes with time though. stick around and read. i'm sure any questions you develop are floating around the pages of JM...and hey, if you can't fins the answers you're looking for, start a thread or ask here in my Q and A.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Sam, I read the stickies on diet and everything I should be eating and maintenance calories. I am looking to lose 80 pounds right now because I am at 270 and 5'11. I know I will have to reduce the maintenance calories by 500-1000 cals by diet and exercise, but also I want to know what I could take during this extreme cutting phase. Can I take clenbuterol, t3. and proviron? And how would I take it?

Comment

• Hey Sam, I'm a newer member and I have gained a lot of great information on this site. I am currently almost done with my first cycle with was 12wks of test e along with 5wks of dbol @30mg/day. It is going well and I am happy with the results and strength gains.

I made a thread about a 2nd future cycle and I just wanted to see what you thought about it.

I was advised that a "gutsy" 2nd cycle would be 500mg/wk of either test E or Test Cyp, along with 75mg EOD of tren acetate...What do you think of this for a second cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by flyNhigh View Post
          Sam, I read the stickies on diet and everything I should be eating and maintenance calories. I am looking to lose 80 pounds right now because I am at 270 and 5'11. I know I will have to reduce the maintenance calories by 500-1000 cals by diet and exercise, but also I want to know what I could take during this extreme cutting phase. Can I take clenbuterol, t3. and proviron? And how would I take it?
          heres what i would do bro. get yourself started without taking the additional supps like clen, ect. these things will help, but very little compared to what diet and cardio will do. the problem is, because these drugs will help to liberate a lb or 2 here and there, it can mask the results of an inferior diet and cardio plan. i would suggest you take the time to get started first, nailing the diet and cardio. see what it takes, exactly to lose fat and then after things start to slow down in a few months, start adding in fat loss supps. there are a lot of good products out there, some OTC, some script only. i'll be happy to help you along the way, if you get stuck. there are always minor changes and tricks that we can pull to make sure the fat keeps coming off. no matter what though, you are going to have to experience some discomfort in this process. it'll be so worth it though, and once you see yourself reaching your goals, the pain wont seem that great!!! let me know if there is anything i can help you with in your diet...then down the road, lets revisit the topic of t3, clen, ect again
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
            Hey Sam, I'm a newer member and I have gained a lot of great information on this site. I am currently almost done with my first cycle with was 12wks of test e along with 5wks of dbol @30mg/day. It is going well and I am happy with the results and strength gains.

I made a thread about a 2nd future cycle and I just wanted to see what you thought about it.

I was advised that a "gutsy" 2nd cycle would be 500mg/wk of either test E or Test Cyp, along with 75mg EOD of tren acetate...What do you think of this for a second cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks man
            hey bro, welcome to JM. great looking physique in your avatar. you obviously started with a good natural base! about the tren...what makes you want to run tren and what are your goals for the next cycle? personally, i wouldnt suggest it. i know of guys who have used tren early and everything went well, but it is one of the highest side effect drugs there is. i found that EOD has higher side effects than ED, but injecting ED can be a chore, especially for a new AAS user. so see, off the bat, here are some complications. add in possible moodiness, sleeplessness, ect and it can make for a rough ride. more important though, i see AAS use in our sport like lighting off fireworks. you want to save the big stuff for later on. set off all the big stuff right away, and you have no where to go but to something less. thats the same reason we dont suggest you start out with a G of test per wk. if you keep cycling, eventually you'll get there, but why not reap the benefits of much less while you still can? really, you could keep doing the cycle you just did, several more times and keep growing well from it, for sure. i can see though, that you probably wanna try something else. there is no rule that you cant use tren, but maybe consider something else that can be pinned less often and has lower side effects. EQ comes to mind. 600mg EW for 16 wks along with the same amount of test and dbol you did before would add some serious lean muscle with the right diet and training plan.

Comment

• Hey bro, I guess it's my turn to ask for advice now.

As you know I'm on a tren A test P cycle, I usually pin 1 cc of each EOD that I mix together so I pin the 2ccs at once. Anyway, in 6 weeks I never had the tren cough, but it's been 2 weeks I'm having it every single time. I usually make sure the Test P is the thing I inject first, but whatever I do the compounds mix themselves so doesn't really do shit to be honest. I'm wondering if you could advise me, is there anything i can do to help prevent the cough? I trained myself to try to control it but it really depends on the amount of tren that goes into the blood stream- sometimes I really can't control it for shit.
              xamo
              Last edited by xamo; 04-19-2012, 11:31 PM.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

• Sam

I was wondering about your lifting routing on and off cycle. I recently came across a trainer that has been training bodybuilders for some time. He told me, that while natural, one should only work a muscle group one time a week, thus doing like a 5 or 6 day split. I have been doing a 2 day split (full body over two days), and he almost yelled at me, lol. I haven't started my cycle yet, still waiting on product. Should my routine on and off gear be substantially different? TBH, when i do my 2 day split, i can tell when i'm over training, and i take time off when i feel it. I love the gym, and i just can't only go 3 times a week.
                I'm not new to lifting by any means. I"ve been consistent for years. the only thing that has ever kept me back from having an amazing physique is the diet. In the past i never cared to get crazy shredded, so i just always ate at maintenance. Now i'm on the goal for competing and winning shows, so obviously my diet has changed, and i'm gaining ground on my goals.
                So i guess my questions of this message are: What should the difference be in my workout both on and off gear? Would u advise me to only work one muscle group a week, even on gear? And, is a 2 day split a dumb idea while not on gear?

Thanks for any input my friend.

Comment

• Sam,

I have a quick question. Have you ever used GP Anadrol? If you have, how long does it take before you "NOTICE" anything FOR YOURSELF? I'm currently on the fifth day @50mg. I'm bumping it up to 100mg/day starting on Day 8. Thanks for your time, Sam.

Comment

• There is so much useful info on this site, and i have spent a lot of time browsing stuff i think my head is going to exploded, and id hate to be the newb that makes a tread for one question! Anyways im 6'2'' 185lbs low bf% not sure how low, but im not looking to get huge by any means i like my size now i just wanna be more cut looking and i found this stack on napsgear and was thinking it might be fitting for my needs, what do you think?? or do you have another suggestion????

Testosterone Propionate: 50mg
                    Drostanolone Propionate: 50mg
                    Trenbolone Acetate: 50mg

150-300mg every 1 – 3 days.

Comment

• man, i wish i had an answer for you. i went a long time with never having had the cough and then after having gotten it really bad once, i've been more likely to get it on a regular basis. i get it from masteron just as much as from tren. instead of trying to push in one oil, then the next, maybe shaking it to mix it up may diluting it in the prop and help to cut the effect? this is just a guess. the one thing i have found is that the slower i inject, the less likely i am to get the cough. if i do start to get it, i can stop injecting as i feel it coming on. its believed by many that the cough is solvents being expelled through the lungs...whatever it is, i wouldnt shed a tear if i never felt it again! best of luck

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                      Hey bro, I guess it's my turn to ask for advice now.

As you know I'm on a tren A test P cycle, I usually pin 1 cc of each EOD that I mix together so I pin the 2ccs at once. Anyway, in 6 weeks I never had the tren cough, but it's been 2 weeks I'm having it every single time. I usually make sure the Test P is the thing I inject first, but whatever I do the compounds mix themselves so doesn't really do shit to be honest. I'm wondering if you could advise me, is there anything i can do to help prevent the cough? I trained myself to try to control it but it really depends on the amount of tren that goes into the blood stream- sometimes I really can't control it for shit.

Comment

• Question about a cycle I want to try

I'm looking to do a cycle to gain some lean mass but get shredded. I was thinking of taking test prop with primo and anavar. I was wondering what you think of this. If I could use a test without retaining so much water I would stay away from Prop because I know I have to take it every other day. I'm 31 y/o, 205lbs, 6'0". I've used some gear in the past but nothing over the top. If you suggest anything else I'd deeply appreciate it. I was even thinking of taking winstrol in place of the anavar. Any feedback is greatly appreciated it.

Comment

• on or off gear, i work out every body part about once a wk. i usually train on about a 5 day split. on average i do 4 exercises for 4 sets per muscle. sometimes more, depending on how i feel and what muscle i'm training. so for the most part, you could call me a volume trainer. this works well for me. when i'm on gear, my recovery may be better, but i am also able to put a harder beating on the muscle i'm training. anymore than 1 time a wk, i get over trained. you will find that for many of us, less is often more. its easy to over train.

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                          Sam

I was wondering about your lifting routing on and off cycle. I recently came across a trainer that has been training bodybuilders for some time. He told me, that while natural, one should only work a muscle group one time a week, thus doing like a 5 or 6 day split. I have been doing a 2 day split (full body over two days), and he almost yelled at me, lol. I haven't started my cycle yet, still waiting on product. Should my routine on and off gear be substantially different? TBH, when i do my 2 day split, i can tell when i'm over training, and i take time off when i feel it. I love the gym, and i just can't only go 3 times a week.
                          I'm not new to lifting by any means. I"ve been consistent for years. the only thing that has ever kept me back from having an amazing physique is the diet. In the past i never cared to get crazy shredded, so i just always ate at maintenance. Now i'm on the goal for competing and winning shows, so obviously my diet has changed, and i'm gaining ground on my goals.
                          So i guess my questions of this message are: What should the difference be in my workout both on and off gear? Would u advise me to only work one muscle group a week, even on gear? And, is a 2 day split a dumb idea while not on gear?

Thanks for any input my friend.

Comment

• yes sir, i have used GO drol 2 times. the first time i ran 50mg and blew up to my all time heaviest on the scale. i used it again in the last year. this time at 100mg. once again, blew up and was super strong. i eventually stopped taking it early because i was getting physical pain in my liver. 8 wks later, my liver values were back to normal lol. i learned my lesson though and will not go beyond 1 tab a day. i have a pack of their drol stashed away for my next off season cycle, where i plan to combine it with GP's TNE and NPP

Originally posted by Shadow Shard View Post
                            Sam,

I have a quick question. Have you ever used GP Anadrol? If you have, how long does it take before you "NOTICE" anything FOR YOURSELF? I'm currently on the fifth day @50mg. I'm bumping it up to 100mg/day starting on Day 8. Thanks for your time, Sam.

Comment

• hey bro, welcome to JM. let me back things up a bit here. for cosmetic purposes, using AAS is mainly to help us gain more size or to support the size we have while we diet down. if you're currently natural and dont want to get any bigger, AAS may not be what you're looking for. AAS dont make us lose fat. fat loss and getting shredded comes from diet and cardio. if you just want to lose fat, you would probably be better off with fat burning drugs, like clen and possibly t3. as long as you are already on a diet and cardio plan to facilitate fat loss, these things will speed up the process. if you use AAS for the first time, you are going to grow to an extent, if you are training and eating enough food.

let me take this further though...lets say you still wanna use steroids. this cycle is an awful idea for a new user. believe me when i tell you that you dont want to do ED injects, or even EOD inject. not on your first cycle. especially with prop. test prop can make it feel like you got hit with a bat. it can make it impossible to sit on that ass cheek for a wk, no joke. all aas can cause major pain for a new user, injecting into virgin muscle, but prop would be awful. plus, you'll need to learn how to use about 6 seperate injection sites for EOD inject. 2nd, you dont want to do tren for your first cycle...or your second...or your probably third for that matter. very rough drug with lots of side effects. 3rd, several times in this thread, i've covered why you dont want to use 2-3 different steroids in your first cycle.

so what would be ideal? for your goals? a low dose of test e with an AI. lets say 300-350mg test e with adex at somewhere between .25mg to .5mg EOD. from here, add your clen and t3. this cycle will keep you fairly dry and get your ripped looking with the right diet/cardio plan

Originally posted by HOOCH256 View Post
                              There is so much useful info on this site, and i have spent a lot of time browsing stuff i think my head is going to exploded, and id hate to be the newb that makes a tread for one question! Anyways im 6'2'' 185lbs low bf% not sure how low, but im not looking to get huge by any means i like my size now i just wanna be more cut looking and i found this stack on napsgear and was thinking it might be fitting for my needs, what do you think?? or do you have another suggestion????

Testosterone Propionate: 50mg
                              Drostanolone Propionate: 50mg
                              Trenbolone Acetate: 50mg

150-300mg every 1 – 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by dp12 View Post
                                I'm looking to do a cycle to gain some lean mass but get shredded. I was thinking of taking test prop with primo and anavar. I was wondering what you think of this. If I could use a test without retaining so much water I would stay away from Prop because I know I have to take it every other day. I'm 31 y/o, 205lbs, 6'0". I've used some gear in the past but nothing over the top. If you suggest anything else I'd deeply appreciate it. I was even thinking of taking winstrol in place of the anavar. Any feedback is greatly appreciated it.
                                in my current avatar pic...i know its small...but trust me when i say i was dry. i was/am running a pretty high amount of test e. the key is estrogen control. use enough AI and you dont have to worry about water retention. primo/var sounds like a classic mild cycle. you could consider using EQ and test e for 16 wks. maybe throw in some var or tbol for the first 6-8 wks. that would be a good lean growth cycle. really, so much of the result is gonna come down to diet and estrogen control though. you could really run just about anything and manipulate it to get the results you wanted. personally, i would stay away from the winny for a lean bulk. it dries everything out and IMO, though it really adds a great cosmetic effect to the dieted down athlete, its not ideal for guys trying to still push around dangerously heavy weights and grow

Comment

Working...
                                X