X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sam....was going to place an order soon and thought I would throw in some Helios, if I recall you had said you use it and are happy with the effects. My question is this...was looking at HCL's Helios 50ml bottles.. to be effective what dose every day would you think I would start..?? I have read bobybuilders using over 1mg per day...!! seems like a shit load...?? like anything else im sure, start low...and then increase, but what would be considered low...??? and the most inportant question..I read cardio is a must to burn the "released fat that has entered the bloodstream" then read it's not nec. but helps alot..??? problem is, I don't want to do tons of cardio and burn tooooo many calories that I need to build muscle...I am currently doing cardio 45 min three times a week and seems just fine, as I like to spend more time witn the iron... just want to spot reduce some fat and Im good...what are your thoughts...don't know if just "two" 50ml bottles will be enough...?? I don't have lots to lose, would say I'm maybe thirteen percent now as an overall but of course want to concentrate on dreaded love handles and beltline a bit..diet is clean, but like I said don't really want to calorie restrict to much at the sake of losing any muscle....sorry for the long winded post...one-more
    one-more
    Last edited by one-more; 02-28-2012, 12:01 PM.
    test

Comment

• Hi Sam , i'm 9 weeks out from a mjor show in europe . my stats are 5"7 198 pounds . at 8 weeks out i'll be om test propionate-tren a- masteron pinnin' eod . My question is the oral to add in . My last show i used anavar ( 50mg a day ) but this time i'm thinkin' more Winstrol and ( or Halo ) . How should i go about it if let's say i use winny , how many mg a day and how many weeks out 4 or 6 ? And should i switch to halo the last week ( or 2 weeks ) 10mg or 20mg a day ? Also should i use liver 52 when i start the oral ? Thanks a lot man , great thread by the way .

Comment

• Originally posted by JOE2007 View Post
        Hi Sam , i'm 9 weeks out from a mjor show in europe . my stats are 5"7 198 pounds . at 8 weeks out i'll be om test propionate-tren a- masteron pinnin' eod . My question is the oral to add in . My last show i used anavar ( 50mg a day ) but this time i'm thinkin' more Winstrol and ( or Halo ) . How should i go about it if let's say i use winny , how many mg a day and how many weeks out 4 or 6 ? And should i switch to halo the last week ( or 2 weeks ) 10mg or 20mg a day ? Also should i use liver 52 when i start the oral ? Thanks a lot man , great thread by the way .
        i would add in halo. if you cant afford halo, then go with winny. with halo, i would start at 3-4 wks out. if you were doing halo for 3 wks, i would do somthing like this. wk 3 10mg. on training days, take it preworkout. wk 2, 20mg. split 10mg first thing in AM and 10mg pretraining. wk 1 right into the show, 30mg split into 2 doses a day. it'll get you harder than winny. personally, i would run my liver supps for a few wks after the show...just the way i like to run my contest orals.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by one-more View Post
          Hey Sam....was going to place an order soon and thought I would throw in some Helios, if I recall you had said you use it and are happy with the effects. My question is this...was looking at HCL's Helios 50ml bottles.. to be effective what dose every day would you think I would start..?? I have read bobybuilders using over 1mg per day...!! seems like a shit load...?? like anything else im sure, start low...and then increase, but what would be considered low...??? and the most inportant question..I read cardio is a must to burn the "released fat that has entered the bloodstream" then read it's not nec. but helps alot..??? problem is, I don't want to do tons of cardio and burn tooooo many calories that I need to build muscle...I am currently doing cardio 45 min three times a week and seems just fine, as I like to spend more time witn the iron... just want to spot reduce some fat and Im good...what are your thoughts...don't know if just "two" 50ml bottles will be enough...?? I don't have lots to lose, would say I'm maybe thirteen percent now as an overall but of course want to concentrate on dreaded love handles and beltline a bit..diet is clean, but like I said don't really want to calorie restrict to much at the sake of losing any muscle....sorry for the long winded post...one-more
          i'm sure 2 bottle would be enough. not only does it have a local effect, but it also works generally to burn fat throughout the body. i would still do cardio and focus on diet for the majority of your fat loss needs. clen or helios is only gonna be the icing on the cake. the site specific fat loss is going to be minor...it may help with just a little more than usually would have been lost in that area. i wouldnt expect a miracle. it wont be like lypo. overall, you want to lose as much fat as you can the good ol fashion way and then the helios will help just a bit more. i have personally not used helios but i've seen its results. start with the smallest possible amount. see how it effects you and work your way up from there
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks Sam...!!
            test

Comment

• Sam I am on my four cycle and ten years training. I have a show coming up in may. First show. I have taken tren A before but never tren E. I also ride cycle so endurance is inportant to me.

16 week cycle. I am on week 3

Ten E 600 mg per week
              Bold 600mg per week
              Test Cyp 750 per week
              Anz .5 ED
              clomid 25 EOD

I had no energy what so ever

week 3 same but added Winny 50 per day

week 10-16 bold 600

week 11-15 PCT hcg clomid

I know its alot but trying to cut BF drastic no i am not fatty just wanna been low as can be for contest.

Why do I have no energy, what can I do. Th

Thanks Bro
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                i would add in halo. if you cant afford halo, then go with winny. with halo, i would start at 3-4 wks out. if you were doing halo for 3 wks, i would do somthing like this. wk 3 10mg. on training days, take it preworkout. wk 2, 20mg. split 10mg first thing in AM and 10mg pretraining. wk 1 right into the show, 30mg split into 2 doses a day. it'll get you harder than winny. personally, i would run my liver supps for a few wks after the show...just the way i like to run my contest orals.
                Thanks man , really appreciate your help . I can get Halo , so should i drop the anavar 3 weeks out when i start Halo or keep takin' both ( not too keen on runnin' 2 orals at the same time... ) . Anavar from 8 weeks out 'ntil 3 weeks out then switching to Halo ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JOE2007 View Post
                  Thanks man , really appreciate your help . I can get Halo , so should i drop the anavar 3 weeks out when i start Halo or keep takin' both ( not too keen on runnin' 2 orals at the same time... ) . Anavar from 8 weeks out 'ntil 3 weeks out then switching to Halo ?
                  if you're already running prop/tren/mast, i wouldnt personally even bother with the anavar. those 3 compounds should be enough. if you want more than you're getting out of prop/tren/mast, i would up the doses, especially of mast and tren. even if you dont up the doses now, i would up the tren and mast near the last week to 10 days. as long as your halo is good, you'll be amazed at what it'll do to your physique in a short period of time. after the first several days, you should start seeing a difference. right now, i've been running GP halo for 8 days. first wk, i ran it at 10mg. then upped it to 20mg today. within 3-4days, i was seeing dramatic increase in hard dry muscle. my training partner noticed it in me too. my strength has been going up and up. on that note, be careful. halo can make you so strong and in your calorie depleted state, you dont want to hurt yourself, just because your strength goes way up.

Comment

if you're already running prop/tren/mast, i wouldnt personally even bother with the anavar. those 3 compounds should be enough. if you want more than you're getting out of prop/tren/mast, i would up the doses, especially of mast and tren. even if you dont up the doses now, i would up the tren and mast near the last week to 10 days. as long as your halo is good, you'll be amazed at what it'll do to your physique in a short period of time. after the first several days, you should start seeing a difference. right now, i've been running GP halo for 8 days. first wk, i ran it at 10mg. then upped it to 20mg today. within 3-4days, i was seeing dramatic increase in hard dry muscle. my training partner noticed it in me too. my strength has been going up and up. on that note, be careful. halo can make you so strong and in your calorie depleted state, you dont want to hurt yourself, just because your strength goes way up.
                    Thanks Sam , i'll do that .

Comment

• Test Cyp, Tren E and ??

Hello Sam
                      I am hoping you could comment on my coming summer cycle. Test cyp at 500EW, Tren E at 400EW. So far that's pretty much a done deal. I was wondering about an oral to add. I can't decide between Anavar, Proviron or something else? Also I can't seem to find what would be a good dose for them. It will be my third cycle at 47 and first time with tren. I am looking for lean gains. Right now I am trying to lose as much BF as I can beforehand. I started my last summer bulk cycle at 205 with at least an extra 10 lbs of fat and would like to start this cycle pretty lean. Currently I'm 193 at 5'8" with just a little BF left. Do you think Test, Tren doses are ok? Will be running hcg and adex with cycle. PCT will be Nolva.
                      Thanks!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• hey bro, i'm having a hard time understanding some of your cycle.

1st, the biggest issue i have is where you say "week 10-16 bold 600" but then you say "week 11-15 PCT hcg clomid". so are you doing pct in wk 11 but still running Bold? you need to come off all steroids before you can do a PCT.

2nd, there is no need to run clomid EOD through the cycle. your AI should be enough to protect you from estrogen.

3rd, now let me make sure i'm understanding, you're 3 wks into the cycle, right? i personally wouldnt add the winny in till the end, say the last 4 wk...last 6 wks at most. it's just an "icing on the cake" drug to add in extra detail, crispness and hardness. too soon and it'll dry out your joints, plus it'll destroy your cholesterol profile

let me also suggest fat burners. clen and t3 would help you a lot if fat loss for contest prep is your goal.

as far as feeling tired...it could very possibly be the tren. tren is well known for giving people a generally lethargic, low energy feel. i would also check your blood pressure. high BP could be the cause. how much water are you getting. i'd suggest drinking more if possible. if you're getting more than a gallon, you should be ok on water. otherwise, up the water.

Originally posted by Red Bull View Post
                        Sam I am on my four cycle and ten years training. I have a show coming up in may. First show. I have taken tren A before but never tren E. I also ride cycle so endurance is inportant to me.

16 week cycle. I am on week 3

Ten E 600 mg per week
                        Bold 600mg per week
                        Test Cyp 750 per week
                        Anz .5 ED
                        clomid 25 EOD

I had no energy what so ever

week 3 same but added Winny 50 per day

week 10-16 bold 600

week 11-15 PCT hcg clomid

I know its alot but trying to cut BF drastic no i am not fatty just wanna been low as can be for contest.

Why do I have no energy, what can I do. Th

Thanks Bro

Comment

• oh man, so many great options out there!!! these are always the fun questions anavar is a great drug, though its so weak. it takes so much to get a strong effect and it's expensive. that being said, it works very well for the goals you've outlined. if you could afford to run it for 6-8 wks around 60mg, you'd do well. another interesting option that we dont talk about a ton on JM would be tbol. tbol is often said to be a "drier" dbol. around 50-60mg would be ideal. i have a friend who says that tbol messed his blood work up like no other oral...now lets keep in mind that all orals with temperamentally mess up your cholesterol profile. i've just heard claims that tbol has done so quickly. because of this, i wouldnt suggest running it for longer than 6 wks. speaking of dbol, you can always go with the tired and true. just keep the dose lower and since you're running your AI, estrgeon shouldnt be a huge issue. this would probably be the least expensive route.

but what would i do? personally, i'm a pretty big fan of GP's TNE. injectable test base in oil. this stuff packs one hell of a punch, IMO. 1cc ED for say, the first 4 wks...or even 1cc on training days. i instantly feel strength from day 1 and all the great benefits of using test...it all happens, pretty much right out of the gate. as the test cyp begins to kick in, i might start tapering the TNE back to .75cc or .5cc. suspension style gear is intense stuff and since its in oil, its fairly painless.

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                          Hello Sam
                          I am hoping you could comment on my coming summer cycle. Test cyp at 500EW, Tren E at 400EW. So far that's pretty much a done deal. I was wondering about an oral to add. I can't decide between Anavar, Proviron or something else? Also I can't seem to find what would be a good dose for them. It will be my third cycle at 47 and first time with tren. I am looking for lean gains. Right now I am trying to lose as much BF as I can beforehand. I started my last summer bulk cycle at 205 with at least an extra 10 lbs of fat and would like to start this cycle pretty lean. Currently I'm 193 at 5'8" with just a little BF left. Do you think Test, Tren doses are ok? Will be running hcg and adex with cycle. PCT will be Nolva.
                          Thanks!!

Comment

oh man, so many great options out there!!! these are always the fun questions anavar is a great drug, though its so weak. it takes so much to get a strong effect and it's expensive. that being said, it works very well for the goals you've outlined. if you could afford to run it for 6-8 wks around 60mg, you'd do well. another interesting option that we dont talk about a ton on JM would be tbol. tbol is often said to be a "drier" dbol. around 50-60mg would be ideal. i have a friend who says that tbol messed his blood work up like no other oral...now lets keep in mind that all orals with temperamentally mess up your cholesterol profile. i've just heard claims that tbol has done so quickly. because of this, i wouldnt suggest running it for longer than 6 wks. speaking of dbol, you can always go with the tired and true. just keep the dose lower and since you're running your AI, estrgeon shouldnt be a huge issue. this would probably be the least expensive route.

but what would i do? personally, i'm a pretty big fan of GP's TNE. injectable test base in oil. this stuff packs one hell of a punch, IMO. 1cc ED for say, the first 4 wks...or even 1cc on training days. i instantly feel strength from day 1 and all the great benefits of using test...it all happens, pretty much right out of the gate. as the test cyp begins to kick in, i might start tapering the TNE back to .75cc or .5cc. suspension style gear is intense stuff and since its in oil, its fairly painless.
                            Sounds very interesting, ED injects though is probably why I went with the slower esters. Would TNE be using same size pins as Test Cyp?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yes sir i was just going to run 10 weeks then I found that Bold needs 16 weeks. I now that tren shuts ya down so i thought I run pct after tren. I was going to run T3 and Clem after cycle. Thanks for all the help Bro. Your wisdom is help so any thoughts I will stop winny.

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              hey bro, i'm having a hard time understanding some of your cycle.

1st, the biggest issue i have is where you say "week 10-16 bold 600" but then you say "week 11-15 PCT hcg clomid". so are you doing pct in wk 11 but still running Bold? you need to come off all steroids before you can do a PCT.

2nd, there is no need to run clomid EOD through the cycle. your AI should be enough to protect you from estrogen.

3rd, now let me make sure i'm understanding, you're 3 wks into the cycle, right? i personally wouldnt add the winny in till the end, say the last 4 wk...last 6 wks at most. it's just an "icing on the cake" drug to add in extra detail, crispness and hardness. too soon and it'll dry out your joints, plus it'll destroy your cholesterol profile

let me also suggest fat burners. clen and t3 would help you a lot if fat loss for contest prep is your goal.

as far as feeling tired...it could very possibly be the tren. tren is well known for giving people a generally lethargic, low energy feel. i would also check your blood pressure. high BP could be the cause. how much water are you getting. i'd suggest drinking more if possible. if you're getting more than a gallon, you should be ok on water. otherwise, up the water.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                                Sounds very interesting, ED injects though is probably why I went with the slower esters. Would TNE be using same size pins as Test Cyp?
                                yes sir. just like injecting any other oil based gear. on injection days of your other compounds, you can mix them all together

Comment

Working...
                                X