This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jojo1 View Post
    ive been wanting to use winstrol to cut up ive neer used anything at all is this a bad move what do i need to do
    hey bro, winny is a good compound. understand that test is the base of a cycle though and winny is added in addition to it. see the post right above this one for guidance on using winny in a new user cutting program.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hey Sam

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I’m sure I need help with my diet as you mentioned. I do not have access to this website at work so I will do that soon in the nutrition form. I have a full time busy job, from 8 to 5, five days a week. I am 5’9”, I fluctuate between 178 to 182 lbs. My typical eating diet is

-********* 7:30 AM: banana, and one toast or protein bar (25 g of protein, 2 g of sugar around 250 cal), or an egg white wrap (around 300 calories) then coffee

-********* 10:00 AM small snack like a protein bar (25 g of protein, 2 g of sugar around 250 cal)

-********* Noon: lunch, around 350 to 420 cal, mainly chicken sandwich, with vegetables

-********* 3:00PM: small snack around 200 cal or so

-********* 6:30 PM: gym and cardio

-********* 8:30 PM protein shake (typically vanilla protein powder, banana, ice, peanut butter, yogurt)

I lift 5 times a week, and do cardio around 4 times a week.

Am I getting too much carbs or not enough protein?

I also sent you a private message Sam. I really appreciate your help!

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      hey bro, miss your response last time i came into the thread...

ok, yea, 400mg of test is fine for a second cycle. 300 on the deca will go nicely with that. i am a little worried though about a test/deca/dbol cycle if you have to run a ton. it is a pretty "wet" cycle....but if you take enough adex to wipe the water you, you will limit your gains. its a balance. for your next cycle, i would suggest looking into gear that makes you hold less water. overall, you may find that you can keep your cardio higher and remain more athletic. maybe things like anavar, EQ, tbol. maybe tren if you wanna give the hardcore stuff a try.
      i see the problem with you gaining and keeping weight. it comes down to diet. if you run alot, you'll need a lot more food to keep you big. good news is, you will be able to hold a lot more than 165 lbs if you up the food like crazy! i have a very physical job. once i started working there, i had to up my food dramatically. like you probably are, i have an ecto body type. couple that with physical labor and its hard to grow. i focus a lot of heathy (and sometimes unheathy) fats. they slow the digestion process down and allow me to hold more muscle. i am 210 lbs. i'm getting 200sh grams of fat right now. 400g protein and 600g carbs and i still could see the outline of my abs when i shot progress pics this morning. you are going to have to eat a stupid amount of food, like me, if you wanna grow muscle and hold it.

if you want help with your diet, PM me your current eating schedule, times and amounts, along with the times you train and run. we can go from there.

are you using GP gear? if so, your injections should be pretty painless. first cycle is always the worst. still, its a good idea to rotate sites. you can do delts. just try to only use each site no more than once a wk. here is a good site to check out... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Comment

• I Need help on my PCT pls help (This was be my first gear cycle ever)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i need to use HCG Inj 5000iu doing or after my gear cycle. What produces i need to use after 2 week off me gear cycle? ( Any natural test build boost would be me like ZMA ,Tribulus 1000 an BPI Sports:A.5.0) You thank that all i need for my PCT cycle. Here My gear cycle

Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
        Length 10 weeks
        Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
        Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
        Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone

Comment

• Hey Sam I have a quick and simple question. Would you say 40mg Prov ED is enough as an estrogen blocker? I was using .5 arimidex EOD as well but I started having joint pain especially in hands... so I'm only using Ari once a week with 40mg prov ED... but I wanna know your opinion
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

• HCG IU conversion HELP!!!!

Sam

I am not the brightest bulb on the tree and am pulling my hair out over this IU conversion. I have 5000 iu vials of HCG which I have added 2ml of the water. Thus there is 2500 iu's per ml. I am set up to take 250iu E3D now. How the hell do I figure out how many ml I need to pin for each time. I have a total of three of these 5000iu vials.

How long will they last and how do I store now that they are activated.

Thanks
            Frazer

Comment

• Maybe I got it???

Sam

I think this means there are 20 250iu injection per 5000 iu vial. Thus I would pin only .1ml e3d to get the 250 iu...correct???? or did I mess something up there??

Thanks
              Fraz

Comment

• ok, i hear you. math can get confusing on this stuff sometimes. if you put in 2ml of bac, like you said, each ml would then contain 2500iu. so, lets just work with 1ml at a time here. what i'd do is take your total number of IU, 2500 and divide it by the number of IU i want to use at once. 250. so 2500 divided by 250 is 10. so you have 10 injects per ML, thats 1/10 ml, which is 1 clicks on a u100 insulin pin. all together, you'll get 20 shots per bottle.

Originally posted by Frazer View Post
                Sam

I am not the brightest bulb on the tree and am pulling my hair out over this IU conversion. I have 5000 iu vials of HCG which I have added 2ml of the water. Thus there is 2500 iu's per ml. I am set up to take 250iu E3D now. How the hell do I figure out how many ml I need to pin for each time. I have a total of three of these 5000iu vials.

How long will they last and how do I store now that they are activated.

Thanks
                Frazer
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• if you are still running this cycle, you need to reduce the adex, asap. .5mgED is wayyyyy too much for a bulking cycle. you need some estrogen to maximize your gains. for your cycle, somewhere in the ballpark of .25mg to .5mg EOD is where you want to be. the less, the better.

also, for a first cycle, i would peronally lower the dbol. 30mg is plenty, especially of geneza brand. they are very strong. i cant count the number of times i've used dbol, but i have never needed to go high than 30mg. the less you can take now, the better. as you go on to new cycles, you're only going to want to raise the doses, so lower doses will give you room to grow later. plus, at say 25-30mg, you will blow up on your first cycle!!

as far as HCG, no it isnt necessary, but if you wanted to, you can use it. somwhere around 250iu every 3 days until PCT. for pct info, see my beginner cycle suggestion in the second post of this thread. keep us posted on your progress bud!

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                  I Need help on my PCT pls help (This was be my first gear cycle ever)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i need to use HCG Inj 5000iu doing or after my gear cycle. What produces i need to use after 2 week off me gear cycle? ( Any natural test build boost would be me like ZMA ,Tribulus 1000 an BPI Sports:A.5.0) You thank that all i need for my PCT cycle. Here My gear cycle

Items included: 2 x GP Test Cyp 250, 2 x GP Methan10, 2 x GP Anastrozole

Cycle Length and layout:
                  Length 10 weeks
                  Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 GP Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of GP Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Take half of a GP Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone

Comment

• Originally posted by xamo View Post
                    Hey Sam I have a quick and simple question. Would you say 40mg Prov ED is enough as an estrogen blocker? I was using .5 arimidex EOD as well but I started having joint pain especially in hands... so I'm only using Ari once a week with 40mg prov ED... but I wanna know your opinion
                    i cant remember your goals off hand. if you are dieting, i would suggest that you try lowering the dose of adex instead of stopping it all together. try to go with say .25mg EOD. if your bulking, you dont need it as much. keep in mind that no matter what though, one key benefit of adex is that it keeps more test in your system, because less converts to estrogen. prov isnt going to stop aromitizing

Comment

• I'm going to be starting my first cycle and am not really sure how I should run the PCT. The cycle itself is just the beginner bulk cycle from naps which is:
                      Length 10 weeks
                      Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

For PCT I was planning on doing basically the PCT stack from naps, but without HCG, because from what I've gathered it isn't necessary for a short cycle like this one, so PCT would look like:

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
                      Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
                      Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day

Does this seem okay to you?

Edit: To clarify, I would start PCT 2 weeks after the last pin.

Comment

• my personal opinion is that is a lot of stuff for pct. i would take much less or i would take nolva at 40mg first wk, then 20mg for 2-3 wks, or i would take 100mg clomid frist wk, then 2-3 wks at 50mg. more isnt going to make you recover faster or better. i would be more likely to run into side effects. in the second post in this thread, i outlined what i would suggest for a starter cycle along with PCT.

as far as timing, you are good, 2 wks after last inject

Originally posted by wadeboggs View Post
                        I'm going to be starting my first cycle and am not really sure how I should run the PCT. The cycle itself is just the beginner bulk cycle from naps which is:
                        Length 10 weeks
                        Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

For PCT I was planning on doing basically the PCT stack from naps, but without HCG, because from what I've gathered it isn't necessary for a short cycle like this one, so PCT would look like:

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
                        Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
                        Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day

Does this seem okay to you?

Edit: To clarify, I would start PCT 2 weeks after the last pin.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          my personal opinion is that is a lot of stuff for pct. i would take much less or i would take nolva at 40mg first wk, then 20mg for 2-3 wks, or i would take 100mg clomid frist wk, then 2-3 wks at 50mg. more isnt going to make you recover faster or better. i would be more likely to run into side effects. in the second post in this thread, i outlined what i would suggest for a starter cycle along with PCT.

as far as timing, you are good, 2 wks after last inject
                          Good stuff, thanks Sam. I read that post, but while I was snooping around the forum I saw some people suggesting "more is better" for PCT to keep gains and reduce side effects, so I wanted to double check.

Comment

• Hey Sam, you told me to post my diet and PM you so you could answer my questions, I never heard back from you by PM or even here, Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Thanks!

Comment

• Sam, I was wanting to try out some Tren Ace for my next cycle... Want to harder up and cut. I was thinking running just a 8 week cycle of Tren Ace and Test. My question is how much Tren should I run and also I dont really want to pin ED, is that a must with Ace? What do you think this cycle should look like and if you could give me a lil PCT advice on it to I would be grateful..Thanks Sam
                              Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mechyboy View Post
                                Hey Sam, you told me to post my diet and PM you so you could answer my questions, I never heard back from you by PM or even here, Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Thanks!
                                sorry bro. got away from me. i will get back to you in the next day or 2

Comment

Working...
                                X