X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sam, let me know if you can give me some advice. Doing my second cycle and I want to keep as much of my gains as possible. Here is what I will be doing:

200mg of Super Test (Test E @ 20MG, Test D @ 100MG, Test P @80MG) twice a week for 10 weeks
    150mg of DECA twice a week for 10 weeks
    30mg of DBol everyday for 6 weeks
    0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day 13 weeks

This is very similiar to my first cycle and I lost a lot of it. After my first cycle I did not do any PCT.

Now I have some Clomid and was wondering how much i should be taking

I am 30years old
    165lbs
    12-15% BF

Any help on helping my keep as much mass as possible would be great
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

• Originally posted by LitD View Post
      I will run test cyp ,arimidex, nolvadex... Please review lab to make sure im good to go. Let me know if you need more info off my lab. Thanks....

Glucose,serum 87 Testosterone,serum 358 Estradiol 13.1 AST 24 ALT 40
      everything looks to be in order. your test levels are a little on the low side. i beleive 300-1200 in about the normal range, so you are just over that. how old are you? i would expect that running a couple cc's of test a wk will have a pretty strong impact on you!
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• let me ask you this. how much did you gain off your first cycle and how long did it take before you went back down to 165. also, how tall are you?

i would start PCT 3 wks after last inject of that super test, taking 100mg clomid the first day and then 50mg for 3 wks.

also, the adex is too high. i would only take that much while dieting down for a contest. if you wipe your estrogen out, which that dose will do on 400mg test, you wont gain much. unless you were suffering gyno, i would not take more than .5mg EOD. i would actually suggest starting at .25mg EOD. since you are running a product with 80mg prop, you might want to split your injection schedule into EOD. therefore .5cc EOD of test

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
        Hey Sam, let me know if you can give me some advice. Doing my second cycle and I want to keep as much of my gains as possible. Here is what I will be doing:

200mg of Super Test (Test E @ 20MG, Test D @ 100MG, Test P @80MG) twice a week for 10 weeks
        150mg of DECA twice a week for 10 weeks
        30mg of DBol everyday for 6 weeks
        0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day 13 weeks

This is very similiar to my first cycle and I lost a lot of it. After my first cycle I did not do any PCT.

Now I have some Clomid and was wondering how much i should be taking

I am 30years old
        165lbs
        12-15% BF

Any help on helping my keep as much mass as possible would be great
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks SAM,
          I am 5'9" and I gained about 20lbs and I lost it probably 3 or 4 months after last pin. Nothing in my diet or routine has really changed. I did take my first cycle way too early and kinda went into it blindly, this time I am trying to get as much as I can off this cycle. I know the Test seems kinda low but I am in the military so i cant gain 30lbs overnight..lol

As for the clomid, 100mg 3 weeks after last pin and then 50mgs a week???

You are awesome SAM, thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Also, Since I am in the military I have to run a lot, last time I shot in my glutes and running was awful, is there a site you might suggest i change to?
          Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            everything looks to be in order. your test levels are a little on the low side. i beleive 300-1200 in about the normal range, so you are just over that. how old are you? i would expect that running a couple cc's of test a wk will have a pretty strong impact on you!
            Im 37 220lbs ,
            My diet is good, intake is from 230 to 320g protein a day (95% from food). My cycle will only be 500mg week.
            Thanks for looking at my lab.
            LitD
            Last edited by LitD; 11-13-2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LitD View Post
              Im 37 220lbs ,
              My diet is good, intake is from 230 to 320g protein a day (95% from food). My cycle will only be 500mg week.
              Thanks for looking at my lab.
              yea everything looks good. did they take a reading of your free test? estrogen is slightly low, but i am sure thats in relationship to the lower test. reason i ask your age is, at your age(your just 2 yrs older than me), test production starts to decline. you may have always had lower test all your life. you can have that level and be fine. there is a chance though, that your body is having a harder time producing and that it used to be higher. this can make it harder to recover when you come off, so keep that in mind when you come off and go into PCT. you might want to consider using HCG throughout your cycle around 250iu every 3 days. keep an eye on it and around a month to 6 wks after PCT, consider using HCG throughout to help keep things working. around 250iu E3D

then when everything is said and done, consider getting your test levels taken again around 6 wks after PCT

Comment

• Wanted to let you know that I posted the numbers from my bloodwork on my post about cholesterol being to high.Would appreciate it if you could look at them whenever you have a chance.Thanks in advance.

Comment

• jk703 : Hey first of all thanks for being someone that us noobs can ask questions and not be afraid to get flamed. I'm 25 been lifting and wrestling since highschool train mma and have a gym membership with snapfitness where I go 4 times a week. The other 2 days I jog outside on my country road and I rest the 7th day. My first cycle was Test C 250mgs/week for 10 weeks with dbol kickstart at 40mgs/day for 4 weeks with nolva and clomid for pct. No reactions or estrogen signs. I am considering for my second cycle to run Sustanon 250 either at 250mgs/week for 12 weeks or Sustanon 250 at 500mgs/week for 8 weeks along with 400mgs of gp EQ, oral tren and winstrol. again with nolva and clomid for pct.
                  ok, what is your goal for this cycle? as for the test you pick, i would personally suggest that you stick with a single ester. test e would be a good choice. as for adding other compounds to the cycle, heres the rule of thumb. add no more than one new compound per cycle. if you run several new drugs, you cant tell what is doing what. if you start to suffer from side effects, it'll be much harder to solve the issue. next...DO NOT use oral tren in a second cycle. the side effects are very harsh. it is hard on your body. you can get in trouble with that compound really quick and there is no need for it at your level. a couple yrs down the road, possibly look at running it for a short 3 wks burst. for now though, its bad news. personally, if i ever use it again, it will only be in the last 3 wks of a contest prep. otherwise, i would never touch it.

ok, EQ... it can be a good compound, but i feel you need to run it at a higher dose to get a good effect from it, IMO. i would not run it under 600mg EW. it is good for cutting or bulking. it takes long to kick in though so i would suggest running it no less than 16 wks. because of these factors, EQ may not be your best choice. let me know what your goals are and i can try to help point you in a good direction
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 11-20-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Hey Sam how are you?

I've recently started my cycle and have noticed noticeable changes in strength. The water retention however is kinda annoying but then I knew what I was going into.

This cycle is Test E @500 week/12weeks, with dbol for 6 weeks, arimidex and nolva for pct.

Now I would like to plan ahead my next cycle and I've made some research and wanted your opinion on this, for a cutting cycle.

Test Prop W 1-10 100mg eod
                    Tren Ace W 1-10 100mg eod
                    Mast Prop W 3-10 100mg eod
                    Dbol pre work out ?
                    A-dex W 1-10 .50 mg eod

Nolva pct?

I was told to do a cycle with andromix but i don't know

Thanks a lot.. I have time but I'd rather know in advance so that I can save up enough money for the whole thing
                    xamo
                    Last edited by xamo; 11-23-2011, 01:54 PM.
                    Ain't no use in lookin' down
                    Ain't no discharge on the ground
                    Ain't no use in lookin' back
                    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

• hey bro, miss your response last time i came into the thread...

ok, yea, 400mg of test is fine for a second cycle. 300 on the deca will go nicely with that. i am a little worried though about a test/deca/dbol cycle if you have to run a ton. it is a pretty "wet" cycle....but if you take enough adex to wipe the water you, you will limit your gains. its a balance. for your next cycle, i would suggest looking into gear that makes you hold less water. overall, you may find that you can keep your cardio higher and remain more athletic. maybe things like anavar, EQ, tbol. maybe tren if you wanna give the hardcore stuff a try.
                      i see the problem with you gaining and keeping weight. it comes down to diet. if you run alot, you'll need a lot more food to keep you big. good news is, you will be able to hold a lot more than 165 lbs if you up the food like crazy! i have a very physical job. once i started working there, i had to up my food dramatically. like you probably are, i have an ecto body type. couple that with physical labor and its hard to grow. i focus a lot of heathy (and sometimes unheathy) fats. they slow the digestion process down and allow me to hold more muscle. i am 210 lbs. i'm getting 200sh grams of fat right now. 400g protein and 600g carbs and i still could see the outline of my abs when i shot progress pics this morning. you are going to have to eat a stupid amount of food, like me, if you wanna grow muscle and hold it.

if you want help with your diet, PM me your current eating schedule, times and amounts, along with the times you train and run. we can go from there.

are you using GP gear? if so, your injections should be pretty painless. first cycle is always the worst. still, its a good idea to rotate sites. you can do delts. just try to only use each site no more than once a wk. here is a good site to check out... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                      Thanks SAM,
                      I am 5'9" and I gained about 20lbs and I lost it probably 3 or 4 months after last pin. Nothing in my diet or routine has really changed. I did take my first cycle way too early and kinda went into it blindly, this time I am trying to get as much as I can off this cycle. I know the Test seems kinda low but I am in the military so i cant gain 30lbs overnight..lol

As for the clomid, 100mg 3 weeks after last pin and then 50mgs a week???

You are awesome SAM, thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Also, Since I am in the military I have to run a lot, last time I shot in my glutes and running was awful, is there a site you might suggest i change to?

Comment

• Sam quick question, do you dose T-bol at the same mg's as D-bol when you take it? ie when kick starting a cycle you've suggested D-bol at the 20-30 mg dosage, would you do the same for T-bol at 20-30 mg's. i know you prefer to use D-bol, but i'm not sure i want the excessive water weight that comes with d-bol in a cutting cycle.

Comment

• Hey Sam!!! I m so glad to have found you. it looks like you've been helping many guys over here and I thought I'd ask you some questions. I am 30 year old, TOTALLY new to this, been lifting regularly for the past 5 to 6 years. All I had before is protein shakes, some fat burners and vitamines. I a 5'9", around 180 lbs now, I gained some pounds over the summer because I was lifting heavier. I have the mass but I guess I will look great with shredded body and defined abs. I do lots of cardio, i eat well but I am not that cut. I wanna start a cutting cycle soon in early January.taking my time to read and learn. things online are so contradicting and confusing and without a friend who can help me with this, this thread is my only resort.
                          I was told to take clen, winnie, anavar and primo for my first ever cutting cycle.
                          I have some questions:

1- How long should the 1st cycle last? and how long between cycles?
                          2- Is the stack combination mentioned above typical for cutting and body ripping? Should I include Tren or substitute Primo with Tren? add test maybe?
                          3- IMPORTANT QUESTION: What dosage should I use of each? (clen, winnie, anavar and primo, clen and Test.)
                          4 -Anavar and winnie are tab, clen is oral liquid and primo is injection,, is this okay?
                          5- What should be taken between cycles if any (repair drugs) ? any testosterone damage to the body? is it permanent

I APPRECIATE any help from you Sam, YOU ROCK MAN,. I am 100% new to this and need guidance from someone like YOU. Thanks!!!

Comment

• ive been wanting to use winstrol to cut up ive neer used anything at all is this a bad move what do i need to do

Comment

• Originally posted by JkW4244 View Post
                              Sam quick question, do you dose T-bol at the same mg's as D-bol when you take it? ie when kick starting a cycle you've suggested D-bol at the 20-30 mg dosage, would you do the same for T-bol at 20-30 mg's. i know you prefer to use D-bol, but i'm not sure i want the excessive water weight that comes with d-bol in a cutting cycle.
                              your reasoning is understandable. i wouldnt want to use dbol in a cutting program either. tbol isnt as powerful as dbol, mg for mg. you'll want to take more along the lines of 50mg of tbol.

Comment

• hey bro, glad you found us, here at JM. you are are the right place ok, lets get down to the brass tacks of the problem. you need a better diet. there is no question in my mind, diet is the foundation of your issue. see, the main goal of a steroid in a cutting cycle is to preserve your muscle in a limited calorie enviorment. some steroids will also make the muscle look harder and drier, while you're on them, but for the most part, steroids are not what gets you shreaded. you can take a hardener such as winny, have rick hard muscle, and never know it if you haven't dieted off the layer of fat covering it. when i diet for a bodybuilding show, i dont add hardeners till the very end, when i am lean. this is common practice among many competitors. the only thing you really need for a cutting cycle is test. adding in extra hardeners may make you look a little better in the end, but we're only talking 5% better. not a huge difference. for reasons i've mentioned multiple times in this thread, your first cycle should be test only, or test with 1 oral. save all the exotic expensive drugs for down the line, they aren't going to make much of a difference in your first cycle. if you dont understand why you should start out this way, go back and start reading from the begining of this thread and i promise it will become clear. even if you do understand, you should still go back to post 1 of this thread and start reading until you've caught up to this point. there is a lot you have to learn to be safe and realistically, from now to jan isnt enough time. if thats what you're going to do though, you better put in some serious overtime. all the answers you need are already written out for you.

here is what i would suggest to you for a cutter...
                                wk 1-12
                                test E 4-500mg
                                adex .5mg EOD
                                wk 7-12
                                oral winny 50mg ED
                                PCT starts 2 wks after last injection

if you want help with your diet, post up your diet, including exact portions and timing in the nutrition section along with your stats. then drop me a PM. me and the other guys will help you get things in better order.

Originally posted by Mechyboy View Post
                                Hey Sam!!! I m so glad to have found you. it looks like you've been helping many guys over here and I thought I'd ask you some questions. I am 30 year old, TOTALLY new to this, been lifting regularly for the past 5 to 6 years. All I had before is protein shakes, some fat burners and vitamines. I a 5'9", around 180 lbs now, I gained some pounds over the summer because I was lifting heavier. I have the mass but I guess I will look great with shredded body and defined abs. I do lots of cardio, i eat well but I am not that cut. I wanna start a cutting cycle soon in early January.taking my time to read and learn. things online are so contradicting and confusing and without a friend who can help me with this, this thread is my only resort.
                                I was told to take clen, winnie, anavar and primo for my first ever cutting cycle.
                                I have some questions:

1- How long should the 1st cycle last? and how long between cycles?
                                2- Is the stack combination mentioned above typical for cutting and body ripping? Should I include Tren or substitute Primo with Tren? add test maybe?
                                3- IMPORTANT QUESTION: What dosage should I use of each? (clen, winnie, anavar and primo, clen and Test.)
                                4 -Anavar and winnie are tab, clen is oral liquid and primo is injection,, is this okay?
                                5- What should be taken between cycles if any (repair drugs) ? any testosterone damage to the body? is it permanent

I APPRECIATE any help from you Sam, YOU ROCK MAN,. I am 100% new to this and need guidance from someone like YOU. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X