X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks Sam!

Comment

• Sam, what underground labs have you tried?

Comment

• sam why is the sky blue?
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

• Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
          sam why is the sky blue?
          dear gxr.....

lol
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Coveboy View Post
            Sam, what underground labs have you tried?
            9 out of 10 times, the gear i use today is geneza. i've also used a locally sold UGL, which has been high quality, but will mean nothing to you, as it isn't available online. besides that, the UGLs i used aren't around anymore. the real british dragon was a favorite for me. later, GA labs was my go to brand. i've used others but when i find a brand that i know works, i stick with it. i dont want to experiment around and risk using something that is inferior. when i compete in spring, everything i use will be GP, just like it was last year.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• hey sam i got a question for u i keep hearing from people all over that hcg is not good for pct and from others that if u used it while on cycle than dont use it while in pct i dont understand where these guys are coming from with that. do u know? lol
              but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
              Hackleech

Comment

• Ya i hear ya. I like Geneza too but every site that sells it is on lock down right or out of stock.

Comment

• Gxr this may help you...

http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/

Comment

• Hi Sam,
                    Im a newbie to AS i have been training for a while now i have taking a lot of supplements over the years but never any AS,i want to do my first cycle soon.My training and diet is in check and im ready to do my first cycle.Im 6'2" 225lbs 36 yrs.But for my first cycles i would prefer to do an Oral not an injection.What Oral cycle would you recommend and what PTC.I really need your help i have been reading a lot on this these days but still not an expert and i don't know anybody that use steroids. thanks

Comment

• I know I'm not Sam goonie but you really should reconsider the oral cycle. I firmly believe that a person who has never used should start out with just test. I prefer Cyp and the best types of test are injectable. If you take one thing at a time you can see which ones are doing what for you. Like I said I'm no Sam but I hope you atleast think about it. Also have some Arimadex and your PCT on hand before you start. You don't want your nipples to get sore and not have anything to take to subside the gyno and you don't want to finish your cycle and not have your PCT and lose alot of what you gained not to mention shriveled balls. Good Luck.
                      Knowledge Is Power

Comment

• TURINABOL FACTS AND OPINIONS NEEDED!

Tball is absent from drug profile section.

Some1 gave me a bag (100/10mg) of tball but don't no shit about it

Just want to get my facts straight:
                        1) 40mg/day is good moderate dosage?
                        2) milder aas than dball when mg is =
                        3) equivalent liver damage to dball so don't run longer than 6 weeks
                        4) water weight puffy look not a concern
                        5) monster strength gains but little muscle mass gained
                        6) makes body more receptive to other aas (something about supressing SHBG)

Your overall opinion of tball ?
                        Under what circumstances would tball be your oral of choice?
                        Do other orals reduce SHBG?
                        Worth getting another bag so have enough for 6 weeks? Toss em aside? Or run 25days n finish out remander of 6 weeks with dball?

Thanks in advance sam

Comment

• Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                          hey sam i got a question for u i keep hearing from people all over that hcg is not good for pct and from others that if u used it while on cycle than dont use it while in pct i dont understand where these guys are coming from with that. do u know? lol
                          sorry for the great delay. heres the deal. HCG will kick test production into action. it will also bring shrunken testes back up to size. the bigger the teste, the more test it can produce. so when you're getting ready to come off, you want them at optimal size.
                          so, the idea is to introduce the HCG, get the production started and then hopefully, when you stop the HCG, your body will continue to produce on it's own. as long as you are taking the HCG though, you are still introducing a forgein substance into your system and not giving your body a chance to recover on it's own. you need to be off of it and allow your body to do it's own work in order to recover

Comment

• Originally posted by goonieboy View Post
                            Hi Sam,
                            Im a newbie to AS i have been training for a while now i have taking a lot of supplements over the years but never any AS,i want to do my first cycle soon.My training and diet is in check and im ready to do my first cycle.Im 6'2" 225lbs 36 yrs.But for my first cycles i would prefer to do an Oral not an injection.What Oral cycle would you recommend and what PTC.I really need your help i have been reading a lot on this these days but still not an expert and i don't know anybody that use steroids. thanks
                            hey bro, keep reading and researching. there is no good oral only cycle. oral steroids can be pretty harsh on your heart and liver. the doses and durations you can use them doesn't allow for optimal muscle growth. the second post of this thread outlines an ideal starter cycle. testosterone is really the route you want to go. just a lower dose test cycle and possibly a 4 wk kick start of a low dose oral like dbol. 10 - 12 wks total. that would be good. there is a lot of info out there, and on this very board, that will help you understand the proper way to use injectable compounds. this can be a very safe and sterile procedure. injectable drugs are administered safely every day

Comment

• hey bud, so, some bad news as far as answering your questions...tbol is a compound that i haven't used before. main reason being, when i have thought about using a compound like tbol, i have always opted for dbol, simply for the fact that i know how it works and it has always done the job well. i can share with you some of the info i've gather from my research and what i know from friends who use it, but i cant share with you my personal experience yet. i actually do have some GP tbol on order. i thought i'd give it a go, but thats not going to help you much now!
                              so, from what i know, it is often tauted as a drier dbol. from what a friend had told me, it is a lot harsher on his cholesterol than dbol has ever been. i've understood that about 50mg is a standard dose, so yea, i would get some more and push your cycle up to about 6 wks. it would work as a good kick start to a longer, injectable test cycle. something like wk 1-10 tesy cyp 4-500mg EW, wk 1-6 tbol 4-50mg ED

Originally posted by nyc View Post
                              TURINABOL FACTS AND OPINIONS NEEDED!

Tball is absent from drug profile section.

Some1 gave me a bag (100/10mg) of tball but don't no shit about it

Just want to get my facts straight:
                              1) 40mg/day is good moderate dosage?
                              2) milder aas than dball when mg is =
                              3) equivalent liver damage to dball so don't run longer than 6 weeks
                              4) water weight puffy look not a concern
                              5) monster strength gains but little muscle mass gained
                              6) makes body more receptive to other aas (something about supressing SHBG)

Your overall opinion of tball ?
                              Under what circumstances would tball be your oral of choice?
                              Do other orals reduce SHBG?
                              Worth getting another bag so have enough for 6 weeks? Toss em aside? Or run 25days n finish out remander of 6 weeks with dball?

Thanks in advance sam

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                                hey bud, so, some bad news as far as answering your questions...tbol is a compound that i haven't used before. main reason being, when i have thought about using a compound like tbol, i have always opted for dbol, simply for the fact that i know how it works and it has always done the job well. i can share with you some of the info i've gather from my research and what i know from friends who use it, but i cant share with you my personal experience yet. i actually do have some GP tbol on order. i thought i'd give it a go, but thats not going to help you much now!
                                so, from what i know, it is often tauted as a drier dbol. from what a friend had told me, it is a lot harsher on his cholesterol than dbol has ever been. i've understood that about 50mg is a standard dose, so yea, i would get some more and push your cycle up to about 6 wks. it would work as a good kick start to a longer, injectable test cycle. something like wk 1-10 tesy cyp 4-500mg EW, wk 1-6 tbol 4-50mg ED
                                Thanks anyway

Today I started
                                600 test
                                300 deca
                                40mg tbol

I like to educate myself as much as possible before I start some thing. My last cycle was the same except kicked it off with 50mg dball and last time I was running gp this cycle is Sciroxx(didn't want to wait any longer) Im curious to see what if any the difference will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X