This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nympholvr View Post
    Hi Sam I am new to this board and have been reading all your knowledge. First off thank you for giving so much knowledge for all of us to benefit from. Speaking of hgh, I am thinking about going through a doctor. Have you any experience with this process and what exactly it entails? I usually just run sustanon and test cyp and dbol cominations with a little winny. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks
    getting a script for gh can be tricky...well wait, not getting the script, but more so, getting it paid for through insurance can be tricky. every "rejuvination clinic" that i've looked into seems to handle things slightly different. the common theme though, is that you pay for everything up front and then see if your insurance will reimburse you later. in some cases, you are even responsible for your own billing. as far as i know, there are only a handful of plans that will cover your gh. if you have to pay out of pocket, the price varies, but i've seen programs in my area that cost around $500 for initial blood work, $600 every 6 months for visits, and $1200 for a month supply of gh, that equates to around 2iu a day. i'm not suggesting that anyone break the law, but if one where to buy their gh off the blk mkt, they could run a lot more gh for a lot less money. one of my buddies has a scrpt and he says he doesn't see a ton of difference between the pharm grade and some of the better UG gh from china.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Oh really, wow that can get pricey it seems... is it the same kind of thing for testosterone replacement through a doctor as well? thanks for all the help sam
      Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Oh really, wow that can get pricey it seems... is it the same kind of thing for testosterone replacement through a doctor as well? thanks for all the help sam
        not sure what you mean by "same kind of thing for test". if you mean prices, no. and you can just go to an endo to get test replacement vs going to a special clinic. getting test covered will be less of an issue if you qualify with low test, but you will only be given a low replacement dose and you will have your blood tested from time to time to make sure you are within normal ranges.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• thanks sam now to keep researching to find a legit source thanks for all your help
          Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

thanks sam now to keep researching to find a legit source thanks for all your help
            yea, if you decide to go the underground route, check out our sponsor

Comment

• I have heard a lot of interesting problems with this sponsor... I dont want to participate in negative spins but just saying there has been some problems with them...

Comment

• your choice but for what it's worth, you will hear about " lots of interesting problems" with any source. personally, i've used his service for several yrs and never had any problems.

Comment

• I totally agree with you Sam. Like I said I am not trying to say they dont do what their suppost to I am just saying I read some interesting things. Please dont be offended as I do have a lot of respect for your advice and expertise. It is hard to trust some people and what they say on some boards due to the alterior motives. Thanks for helping me Sam

Comment

• no offence taken bro

Comment

• somebody knows where can i get sustanon and deca in brisbane ?thank

Comment

• Originally posted by jomc View Post
                        somebody knows where can i get sustanon and deca in brisbane ?thank
                        hey look, you banned yourself for posting this here and in the chat box!

Comment

• Hey Sam this may be common knowledge to some but I am curious when is best time to inject tren and test cyp on my next cycle. An hour before my workout is what I normally do because I think it will start to elevate in my blood by then but this idea is not based on anything its just what I do. If this is a bad idea can you give me the best times to inject so my workouts will be optimum. Thanks again Sam

Comment

• yo sam a few posts back i asked for a ephedrine source i apologize i thought the rule of no source talk was only for shout box not for general forum gotta stay more updated on rules btw thanks for no ban XD
                            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                            Hackleech

Comment

Hey Sam this may be common knowledge to some but I am curious when is best time to inject tren and test cyp on my next cycle. An hour before my workout is what I normally do because I think it will start to elevate in my blood by then but this idea is not based on anything its just what I do. If this is a bad idea can you give me the best times to inject so my workouts will be optimum. Thanks again Sam
                              because of the esters attached to these compounds, timing isn't as crutial IMO. maybe the ace is a little more up and down. i do notice a little more of a bump from tren ace injects earlier in my cycle, but once the hormones are up at a stable level, it shouldn't matter so much. the best thing you can do is take them consistantly around the same time of day. each shot will just top you back off and it's stable levels that give us results.

Comment

• Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                                yo sam a few posts back i asked for a ephedrine source i apologize i thought the rule of no source talk was only for shout box not for general forum gotta stay more updated on rules btw thanks for no ban XD
                                it's ok, eph isnt illegal, so you're good. you can order it from many places online and you can purchase bronkaid from many a pharmacy in the US

Comment

Working...
                                X