This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
    hey sam thank you for the reply last week im pushing more protien im seeing a little difference quick question if you have time. i push heavy weight less rep. but my joints in my arms are starting to hurt on a regular basis .is there anything i can get from naps or someone else to stop the pain in the bends of my arms.or should i drop down to lower weight more reps i have had cortisone shot in my left elbow helped for a while but now is starting to hurt again and is 5 times a week to much time in the gym
    good going with the protein. over the long hall, a year, even 6 months, you'll see better changes. as far as the pain, yea, i would lower the weight. there are drugs you can take, deca, an NSAID, a cortisteroid injection....but the thing is, your body is telling you something and it's your job to listen. drugs can be tools to reduce inflamation and speed recovery, OR they can mask injury and lead to more serious problems. the frightening thing about taking a drug that will reduce pain, is that your body is less able to communicate whats going on. i deal with the same issue you've described. most recently, i've been getting pain in my right bicep tendon, at the upper insertion, around the front delt. i am on cycle and lifting heavy. my body feels ready to push very heavy dumbells on chest day, but after warming up and doing several heavy sets, the tendon would scream at me, and effect the rest of my chest routine. EVERYTHING else felt 100%, ready to kill it, so you can imagine how i felt. once it was inflamed, even light weight would aggravate it further. so, after hitting a brink wall on chest day about 3 wks in a row, i commited to lowering the weight by about 30-35% and focusing on form, control, feeling the negetive. i started getting great workouts again. all i had to do was reel myself in, remembering that it isn't always about the weight, but how we use the weight.

if you continue to get pain in your elbows, it may be tennis elbow. we can fix it, but it is a bitch to deal with. ice your elbows for 20 min right after training to help reduce inflamation. if you can pick out specific exercises that make them hurt, try to replace those exercises for the time being. a lot of elbow problems are due to gripping a bar very very hard. try to watch how hard you grip a bar and use lifting straps on pulling movements. if you still have issues in a wk and it doesnt look like its getting better, let me know. i have had tons of therapy for elbow issues and can help you get it straightened out.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 07-04-2011, 11:12 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks for all the great advice Sam im always greatful roadwarrior

Comment

• yo sam nice thread u got going here. anyways me and a friend (both 16 years old) like going out to climb mountains/hills in the morning on a empty stomach we go at a very intense pace for like 20-30 mins it's nice and hard when we get to the end we pretty much fall to the ground tired and out of breath anyway a couple days ago i was looking at clen and it looks nice sence i read it increases energy and the ability to get more oxygen in the lungs also i can get alot for 18 bucks from naps. so anyway do u think i should get some and what would be a good cycle and dosage also important side effects? ps i'm not a overweight retard who is trying to find a quick fix drug we are both under 150 pounds we wanted to try it for the boosting not for the fat loss of course roids would be a much better boost but we arent gonna mess with that just yet. ps we are bodybuilders and all but my question is about the climbing not weight lifting so thats why i never said anything about that
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

• I made this thread a 'Sticky'. Seems to be very popular..

Comment

• Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
            I made this thread a 'Sticky'. Seems to be very popular..
            thanks IM ...and thanks to everyone who is bringing questions and making this thread what it is. i really appreciate everyones participation and i'm glad that i can host it
            sam1976
            Last edited by sam1976; 07-11-2011, 08:10 PM.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• oh man, there was a period in my life, years before serious bodybuilding, that i loved hiking in the mountains. for a few yrs, i lived in a town in high elevation. a quick 20 minute drive after work would take me to 12, 000 ft elevation walks. mountians hold a special place in my heart....

anyway.. i'm not thinking clen, as much as maybe ephedrine..that is, if you have to add drugs into this experience. is your main goal fat loss? i'm assuming so, since you spoke of empty stomach, but you only mentioned you wanted to use something for better oxygen uptake. are you guys bodybuilders, weight lifters, on a school team?

EDIT: i was remembering, a friend of mine and i used to make a game out of running up and down mountains and we got a ton out of creatine. it seemed to extend our ability pretty well. i bet it would be worth a shot. its so cheap. just look for the cheap creatine mono. i usually get a 500g jug online for $10. oh and make sure you stay very hydrated up there, especially using eph and or creatine
              Originally posted by hackleech View Post
              yo sam nice thread u got going here. anyways me and a friend (both 16 years old) like going out to climb mountains/hills in the morning on a empty stomach we go at a very intense pace for like 20-30 mins it's nice and hard when we get to the end we pretty much fall to the ground tired and out of breath anyway a couple days ago i was looking at clen and it looks nice sence i read it increases energy and the ability to get more oxygen in the lungs also i can get alot for 18 bucks from naps. so anyway do u think i should get some and what would be a good cycle and dosage also important side effects? ps i'm not a overweight retard who is trying to find a quick fix drug we are both under 150 pounds we wanted to try it for the boosting not for the fat loss of course roids would be a much better boost but we arent gonna mess with that just yet. ps we are bodybuilders and all but my question is about the climbing not weight lifting so thats why i never said anything about that
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 07-12-2011, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• yeah we live in a pretty high altitude place with mountains close by great climate especially at the top of the mountains, but anyway i am pretty ripped he is still getting there (he is around 14%bf but at under 150 pounds thats not a whole lot of fat) it's more to stay lean and to help him get down a bit more also it's healthy and good for ur appetite (that oatmeal can be tough to finish haha) we do bodybuilding at around 6-8 pm normal split ya know legs, chest, arms etc we dont actually compete we do it to be strong, look and feel good i'm pretty much going for mass and strength while he is gonna be on the cutting side for a couple of months than come to mass and strength aswell but about the drugs i was not really planning on taking anything but than i saw some soccer players took clen and that it helped with oxygen and some other things i thought that would go very nice with climbing and at the same time make my friend cut up a bit faster but the main reason i would like to take something for climbing would be to increase performance and push ourselves farther and yeah i bought a big supply of like 10 pounds creatine i will be taking that and alot of water but adding something like clen and ketitofen looked interesting u say ephedrine might be better tho? i had seen that but clen seemed better sence it is stronger and also helps the lungs as i mentioned many times lol

edit
                something worth adding he is gonna be taking one of those cheap fat burners it has stuff like caffiene, 1,3 dimeth, asprin, synephrine(not sure what that is) and some other stims for energy/fat burning
                hackleech
                Last edited by hackleech; 07-13-2011, 09:18 PM.
                Hackleech

Comment

• hackleech, eph will allow you to take in a lot more air. it is a bronchodilator and will greatly increase the amount of air flow. IME, it is even better than clen for this purpose. IME, it is also yeilds stronger results than clen. if he is interested in using it for fat loss, combine it with caffeine and asprin for a powerful fat burning combo. the ECA stack is tried and true, one of the best fat burners out there. the added stimulation would also greatly increase proformance while while running, training, ect. standard dosing is around 25mg eph, 200mg caffeine, 80mg asprin. i actually use 1/2 doses, because i find it to have such a strong stimulant effect.

as far as other OTC fat burners, do not combine them with the ECA stack. you may risk causing serious problems, such as blood pressure. you will want to watch your BP with any of these drugs though. on the note of other stimulant based drugs, i'm a big fan of 1,3 dimeth. in fact, i'd say it's my favorite preworkout stim out there. i dont believe you'll get a ton of fat loss from it, but it is great for focus and of course a more focused athlete can train harder.

just be safe and use these compounds with moderation. i had experimented with these things when i was your age. i dont personally see them being a big concern, but it all depends how they are used. over time, all of these stimulants lose effectivness. the first thought is "why dont i just take more?". that thinking leads to abuse. when the compound loses effectiveness at a standard dose, the best thing to do is stop taking it and let your body regain sensitivity. if you take it for 4 wks at a time, i would take the following 4 wks off.
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 07-13-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• alright man his fat burner has asprin, caffiene and dimeth and i got a preworkout that has caffiene and dimeth aswell adding ephedrine to both of our supplement lines sounds like a good idea i actually had read about ephedrine helping with breathing but somehow i forgot and was thinking it was only clen lol anyway thanks for the help man very good tips

Edit
                    and yeah of course everything in moderation :P
                    ps do u know what a good place to get it for a good price? i'm living in mexico so it would probably have to be a international supplier
                    hackleech
                    Last edited by hackleech; 07-14-2011, 04:31 AM.
                    Hackleech

Comment

• AAS ?
                      I did not get it
                      Sorry I'm new here

Comment

• ^^ AAS = Anabolic Androgen Steroids and if your new dude and dont understand some of the slang and and stuff check out this thread
                        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Abbreviations

edit: sorry sam forgot i was in your thread lol
                        jimmy93
                        Last edited by jimmy93; 07-14-2011, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• ^^^ @ Jimmy Thanks For your support

Comment

• Sam,

I'm still around, still working hard on giving it my best. Glad to see you're still here!

Thanks for all your help!

Comment

• Hi Sam I am new to this board and have been reading all your knowledge. First off thank you for giving so much knowledge for all of us to benefit from. Speaking of hgh, I am thinking about going through a doctor. Have you any experience with this process and what exactly it entails? I usually just run sustanon and test cyp and dbol cominations with a little winny. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks
                              Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by merz View Post
                                Sam,

I'm still around, still working hard on giving it my best. Glad to see you're still here!

Thanks for all your help!
                                thanks bro! good to hear you're still tearing it up! keep up the hard work

Comment

Working...
                                X