X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Sam. I am currently doing a Tbol only cycle for my first cycle. After a 2 to 3 month break I was thinking of doing a dbol 30mg, winny 50mg, and adex .5mg a day cycle for six weeks with 3 weeks of PCT of nolva and clomed. My question is. Would this be to harsh on my liver and do I need the adex for OCT with this combo. Also do I need the nolva and clomed for PCT with this cycle.

Comment

• Hey Sam, I just want to first off thank you for taking the time to help people with this stuff. People are starting younger and younger and knowledge is a key so people don't mess up themselves.

Anyways, I'm 34...6'3".....220lbs....but with a high BF%. I plan on using Naps I guess since it is a GREAT one stop shop. My goal is to lower my BF% while keeping around 220-225lbs and gaining some good strength. I will have the diet and cardio in place but I would like to add some things so I don't just lose weight. Basically I would like to replace the BF% with lean muscle.

Can you suggest a good basic cycle, I am open to using peptides as well. Thanks a million bro!

Comment

• personally, i would use a long acting test and an AI if needed at a low dose to control water. since i dont know what your cycle histroy is, it's hard to say what i'd suggest for you. i do like the layout of the second cycle a little better, just because it is more simple. after last winfer, i've given up on putting too much thought into planning something elaborate. i just pick the drugs and run them, lol. personally, i think you might like 1-test cyp better than EQ. it has been working very very well for me. the gains are pretty lean, i'm crazy vascular and strong as on ox. much more effective than EQ, IME. if you ran a long acting test with it, you could do something nice and simple like 1-16 test e and 1-test cyp. throw in something for the first 6 wks to kick start and use a low low dose of AI to control a bit of the water. if you are a tren fan, you could use that for the first 8 wks, as long as it doesnt interfere with your diet or sleep. once again, i'm not sure what your experience level is. i'm assuming you're advanced considering the proposed cycles you've laid out.
        consider running some igf-lr1 between cycles to help keep gains. gh is a bigger commitment, but it is also good for keeping gains. at 38, you may even qualify for HRT if you get bllod work done with your MD. if you're having a hard time with cycle recovery, make sure you run a low dose HCG through cycle and stay away from tren/deca

Originally posted by Frazer View Post
        I am new to forum. I have run a number of different cycles in past but am looking for new cycle to gain more solid (lasting) mass not so much water like when on Dbal, deca etc.

I am setting up for a new long cycle but not sure which one is best.

Week 1-6
        Test prop 150mg EOD,
        EQ 200mg EOD,
        Tren Ace 100mg EOD
        Week 7-12
        Test prop 150mg EOD
        EQ 200mg E3D
        Week 13-18
        Test Prop eod through week 19
        tren Ace 100mg eod
        EQ 200mg e3d

Weeks 3-19
        HCG 100iu eod
        Week 21-22
        NOV 40mg ED
        Week 23-25
        NOV 20mg ed
        Week 1-25
        Proviron 25mg ed

OR??? THIS CYCLE

Week 1-16
        test prop 200mg eod
        EQ 150mg eod
        Week 3-17
        HCG 250iu e3d
        Week 1-18
        Proviron 25mg ed
        Week 18-19
        NOV 40mg ed
        Week 20-21
        NOV 20mg ed

What do you think of each of these?? any thoughts?

Also what is the best stuff to use between cycles to reduce the loss of my gains besides my diet.

I have been up to 238 but that was with a lot of water gain even with anti E

My body seems happy when clean at about 215 but that is because of my diet. I keep pretty lean most of the time. My age is getting up there now and I will need advise about how bad my PTC recovery will be. I am now pushing 38.

Thanks
        Fraz
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by rickiepcb View Post
          Tren is not my first cycle.its my first of tren was just wondering what a good doseage would be for first time and if sus or eq would be a good stack!
          oh i see!!! sorry for the misunderstanding. as i mentioned above, 1-test cyp is, IMO, superior to EQ in so many ways. i posted a thread about it in the Naps section, if you are interested in more feedback. also, if you like sus, then go for it. i prefer test e any day, but thats just what i have seen work well and keep my hormones more level.
          if you haven't used tren, then tren ace is a easier drug to work with than tren e. the sides can be nasty for some, me included. ace allows you to lower hormones fast.around 75mg EOD is a good place to start. if you are set on doing tren e, around 400mg EW is what i see many use.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks Sam, Great Info..Yes i have done 16 week cycles, i prefer them actually than the 12, so thats something ill take into consideration. The step up system sounds a bit safer than throwing a gram in all at once every week.

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i'd suggest finding some middle ground. i dont see why you couldnt go up in your dosing a little, but if you've been doing 5-600mg test, why jump it right up to a gram plus deca at 600mg. remember, deca is going to be a lot stronger than your EQ(at least it is for me. 4-500mg deca will do wonders. go up in steps and get what you can out of each step...thats the way i try to do things. you could go up to something like...
            test 750
            deca 500
            dbol kick start

that would be a kick ass cycle. as far as timing, like EQ, deca takes time to kick in. i would run it for 12 wks, since you're experienced, maybe even a little longer. you have the right idea, cutting it out earlier than the test. ever do a 16 wk cycle? you could do test 1-16, deca 1-12 to 14(depending on how your oil lasts) and of course, the oral kick start. as far as growing, eat eat eat. at 235, i would shoot for around 500mg of protein a day. if you have have a hard time adding mass on a high carb/protein diet, consider adding in more good fats to slow your digestion down. i brun food up and have foudn that adding in about 300g fat helps me gain muscle

Comment

• Thanks Sam

Sam thanks for the information. My history has been more with the bulking agents like deca, dbal, sus. This will be my first time using more cutting agents. I have stopped trying to bulk up and am looking to keep defined and gain solid clean mass.

I have not use the igf-lr1 you mentioned. Can you tell me more about it. My supplier may or maynot have it???

Thanks again and I will go for the second cycle and them later try the ones you mentioned.

Comment

• Hi SAM!

What do you think about this cycle for a 23 years old man? What kinda side affects am i looking at at my age? My first cycle was Test C and Dbol at age 22.

Test C 500mg a week 1- 14
                Deca D 300mg a week 1-12
                Adex .25 E3D
                Should i add anything esle to keep sides to a minimum?

When should i start my PCT?

Thanks for your time!
                abzlove
                Last edited by abzlove; 07-02-2011, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolfanshannon View Post
                  Hey Sam. I am currently doing a Tbol only cycle for my first cycle. After a 2 to 3 month break I was thinking of doing a dbol 30mg, winny 50mg, and adex .5mg a day cycle for six weeks with 3 weeks of PCT of nolva and clomed. My question is. Would this be to harsh on my liver and do I need the adex for OCT with this combo. Also do I need the nolva and clomed for PCT with this cycle.
                  2 orals isnt a great idea. why not run a little test? check back at post #2 in this thread. it outlines a good plan that will work way better and be safer than an oral only cycle. feel free to add an oral to that plan for the forst 4-6 wks if you like. low doses of test will give you very low side effects

Comment

• how high is your body fat? if you are above 15% i dont think you will risk losing muscle for a long time. if you have your diet down right, you will do very well gaining muscle while losing fat, no supps needed. 300g of protein, spread every 2 hrs through the day, you will start buring some serious fat while growing. if you want to use a drug to help, consider using clen. i would personally wait awhile though and work on dieting without it. that way, you'll better understand how your body works, get it mocving in the right direction and when the time comes. the drugs will help even more.

Originally posted by momentum View Post
                    Hey Sam, I just want to first off thank you for taking the time to help people with this stuff. People are starting younger and younger and knowledge is a key so people don't mess up themselves.

Anyways, I'm 34...6'3".....220lbs....but with a high BF%. I plan on using Naps I guess since it is a GREAT one stop shop. My goal is to lower my BF% while keeping around 220-225lbs and gaining some good strength. I will have the diet and cardio in place but I would like to add some things so I don't just lose weight. Basically I would like to replace the BF% with lean muscle.

Can you suggest a good basic cycle, I am open to using peptides as well. Thanks a million bro!

Comment

• i like it. not often i get to say that! i would probably add in a low dose of dbol to this cycle too, to kick start while you wait for the test/deca to kick in. start your pct 2 wks after last test injection.

Originally posted by abzlove View Post
                      Hi SAM!

What do you think about this cycle for a 23 years old man? What kinda side affects am i looking at at my age? My first cycle was Test C and Dbol at age 22.

Test C 500mg a week 1- 14
                      Deca D 300mg a week 1-12
                      Adex .25 E3D
                      Should i add anything esle to keep sides to a minimum?

When should i start my PCT?

Thanks for your time!

Comment

• hey sam thank you for the reply last week im pushing more protien im seeing a little difference quick question if you have time. i push heavy weight less rep. but my joints in my arms are starting to hurt on a regular basis .is there anything i can get from naps or someone else to stop the pain in the bends of my arms.or should i drop down to lower weight more reps i have had cortisone shot in my left elbow helped for a while but now is starting to hurt again and is 5 times a week to much time in the gym

Comment

• sam, i have a question for you! why is it that you are the only person with a working avatar? lol
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

• Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                            sam, i have a question for you! why is it that you are the only person with a working avatar? lol
                            im glad you said that i though it was something up with my pc haha, but since the home page was added i can also only see the mods avatar's

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                              2 orals isnt a great idea. why not run a little test? check back at post #2 in this thread. it outlines a good plan that will work way better and be safer than an oral only cycle. feel free to add an oral to that plan for the forst 4-6 wks if you like. low doses of test will give you very low side effects
                              Thanks Sam. I am gonna run the beginners bulk cycle from naps.

Comment

• Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                                sam, i have a question for you! why is it that you are the only person with a working avatar? lol
                                because i'm that cool.

no, honestly, i have no clue. i know my signature wasn't showing up on some of my posts recently. i am going to guess that a bug popped up when they switched the site to the new format. i honestly know very little about it yet. i'll mention it to ronny today

Comment

Working...
                                X