X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I want to run Sust 270 1ml twice per week and win 25mg per day. I was talked out of adding Tren to that stack due to my novice background. Is that enough for me?
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

• Originally posted by dolce4 View Post
      good word man thanks. I'm up 17 lbs, on my 8th week....I'll keep eating big past pct but when do you think I could start to cut and what's a good cycle you'd recommend. this cycle has been great so far, I've had no side effects and put on weight really easy, my bf scale says I've lost 1% but I see myself way more defined. a friend told me winny is a great start for a cut cycle as it stacks great with test and other.
      hey dolce, first off, great job!! dont try to hurry the weight off, or you'll risk losing your gains. i assume you're going to take time off after this cycle, so that you can recover? if you are doing time on+pct=time off, then you would be ready to go back on into a cycle at that period. really, you could probably start dieting sooner than that, but you may cut your recovery short.

as far as cutting programs go, really, test is the main thing you need for cutting. contrary to what some may lead you to believe online, long acting test is just fine for this purpose, as long as you control estrgen. as you progress in the cycle and get leaner, you can throw in hardening drugs, but they wont increase the amount of fat you lose. they'll just give you a better cosmetic effect while you're on them. many will also help with strength and aggression, which is a benefit when you're low on calories. winny is a good compound for a beginer cutting cycle. i feel the cosmetic effect is better than anavar and less $$. that being said, it can cause more side effects over time. it is terrible on your HDL/LDL, and the drying effect can cause pain in the joints. these things return to normal after you stop using it. because of these side effects, i limit my winstrol use to about 6 wks. even then, i can start to feel it in my elbows near the end.
      if i were to use winny in a cutting diet, i'd set it up like this...
      wk 1-12
      test e 500mg
      adex .5mg EOD
      wk 6-12
      oral winny around 40-50mg ED
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• I've used the search button yes but i still cannot find an answer. And i have read the stickies but still no luck. When using injections I know it matters where you inject it and how far the needle goes. But when you inject it does it just help the muscles around where you injected it or the whole body? Only asking this because I've mostly heard you just use one spot and it helps all muscles. I just want to make sure this is true though. Otherwise if i used an arse cheek would it help my arms, abs, and chest? Sorry for the first time noob post but it's really the only question I think i have. The stickies are helping a lot.

Comment

• no, steroids aren't local. they have a general effect that spreads to every area of your body. that being said, you should use more than just 1 site to inject. over time, you'll build up scar tissue wich can be painful. multiple injects in the same place will also up your risk of infection there.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
            Whats up Sam! I am starting HCG into my cycle tommorow and was wondering how you suggest I inject it: IM into the glute, delt, quad, etc? Or subq into the fat of my gut? I have pins for both.
            Thanks in advance
            sorry i couldnt reply faster. i would suggest sub-q with a slin pin. IM will work fine though. make sure to have an AI or SERM to protect you from hormone flux

Comment

• Originally posted by Jelly bean View Post
              So I want to run Sust 270 1ml twice per week and win 25mg per day. I was talked out of adding Tren to that stack due to my novice background. Is that enough for me?
              that is plenty, bor. taking almost 600mg of test per wk with an oral as well...my first real cycle was test cyp 400mg EW only and i blew up. save the tren for down the road when the basics aren't giving you the same gains. rule of thumb i try to follow...use the least amount to evoke the greatest change. with yourcycle, i would also suggest to either use a low dose AI or have a SERM on hand for possible estrogen side effects

Comment

• I've been on and off AAS for roughly 4 years now. Most of my winter cycles are Test E and EQ (twice a week, usually 5-600mg test and 3-400mg eq), while summer is Test Prop, Tren, Mast and GH. Ive ran 8 cycles and done my research throughout. Im looking to put on some serious mass/size this coming winter. I would like to get your thoughts on doing a gram of Test E per week, 600mg Deca and either Dball or Anadrol the first month of the cycle. Adex would be a must along with other PCT items when finished, however is there any other suggestions you may have that might help with size gains? I will be consuming alot of calories (Clean calories) and would probably run the Test 12 weeks, Deca 10 weeks. I am 6'0 235lbs in the winter, i usually cut down to 215 in the summer months. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  that is plenty, bor. taking almost 600mg of test per wk with an oral as well...my first real cycle was test cyp 400mg EW only and i blew up. save the tren for down the road when the basics aren't giving you the same gains. rule of thumb i try to follow...use the least amount to evoke the greatest change. with yourcycle, i would also suggest to either use a low dose AI or have a SERM on hand for possible estrogen side effects
                  Thanks SAM and yeah I am going to take anastrozol .5 eod
                  Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

• I scanned through most of your post and didn't see an answer for my question,if you've already answered I apologize. I'm currently doing a cycle of tren a and sust 250. My source can pretty much get me anything I want except for anything for pct. I'm getting mixed messages from different people and am wondering if I can get in trouble for ordering anything for pct in the US.Was also wondering what you would recomend?

Comment

• just starting out

Hey Sam first of all thanks for being here for all of us first timers. alright here it is . i have been on test eth for about 6 to 8 months 250 a week because my test was a low 120. my last count was 700 i have seen a little size but not what i want i weigh 186 . would d ball be a good add to my test eth for size and if so first time around should i use 20mg or 50mg
                      thanks,
                      roadwarrior.

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      hey guys,

on a regular basis, i've been answering a good number of PMs per day. i've really enjoyed being able to share my thoughts and help so many people improve themselves in this sport that we all love. often times though, i find myself answering the same question a number of times. i got the idea to start this thread so that others, who may want to ask similar questions, might be able to take away the same information shared in this open format vs through private mesages.

so feel free to come on in and ask any questions about diet, training, gear, pct, contest prep, or anything else and i will be happy to give you my opinions, thoughts and share my experiences. at no time will anyone be flamed or made fun of. we're all here to learn. if we come across a topic that i am unsure about, we can take some time to research it and learn together.

Comment

• i'd suggest finding some middle ground. i dont see why you couldnt go up in your dosing a little, but if you've been doing 5-600mg test, why jump it right up to a gram plus deca at 600mg. remember, deca is going to be a lot stronger than your EQ(at least it is for me. 4-500mg deca will do wonders. go up in steps and get what you can out of each step...thats the way i try to do things. you could go up to something like...
                        test 750
                        deca 500
                        dbol kick start

that would be a kick ass cycle. as far as timing, like EQ, deca takes time to kick in. i would run it for 12 wks, since you're experienced, maybe even a little longer. you have the right idea, cutting it out earlier than the test. ever do a 16 wk cycle? you could do test 1-16, deca 1-12 to 14(depending on how your oil lasts) and of course, the oral kick start. as far as growing, eat eat eat. at 235, i would shoot for around 500mg of protein a day. if you have have a hard time adding mass on a high carb/protein diet, consider adding in more good fats to slow your digestion down. i brun food up and have foudn that adding in about 300g fat helps me gain muscle

Originally posted by Gunrman13 View Post
                        I've been on and off AAS for roughly 4 years now. Most of my winter cycles are Test E and EQ (twice a week, usually 5-600mg test and 3-400mg eq), while summer is Test Prop, Tren, Mast and GH. Ive ran 8 cycles and done my research throughout. Im looking to put on some serious mass/size this coming winter. I would like to get your thoughts on doing a gram of Test E per week, 600mg Deca and either Dball or Anadrol the first month of the cycle. Adex would be a must along with other PCT items when finished, however is there any other suggestions you may have that might help with size gains? I will be consuming alot of calories (Clean calories) and would probably run the Test 12 weeks, Deca 10 weeks. I am 6'0 235lbs in the winter, i usually cut down to 215 in the summer months. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGSWOLE78 View Post
                          I scanned through most of your post and didn't see an answer for my question,if you've already answered I apologize. I'm currently doing a cycle of tren a and sust 250. My source can pretty much get me anything I want except for anything for pct. I'm getting mixed messages from different people and am wondering if I can get in trouble for ordering anything for pct in the US.Was also wondering what you would recomend?
                          i would suggest nolvadex. enough to run 40mg for 1 wk, then 2 wks at 20mg. if you can get some HCG, that'll help too. as far as the legal nature of such products, i cannot discuess breaking the law in your country. these things can be prescribed

Comment

• dbol would give you a strong anabolic effect. first thing i would look at though is diet. if you are consistantly at 700ng/dl, you are in a good place to grow muscle. you can be higher by the way. if you are going through an endo, i would suggest telling him that you would be interested in restoring your test to "youthful levels". i believe the outside window is around 1200ng/dl.

the main thing i want to talk about though is diet. you're taking enough gear to evoke a pretty good, consistant response. but gear is only going to be as good as your diet. at 186, i would siggest getting 300-350g protein a day and start with 300g carbs. eat every 2 hrs from the time you wake up until you sleep. pack the food in and you will grow. promise. thats the real key to building muscle. remember though, as you grow, you'll need more food.

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                            Hey Sam first of all thanks for being here for all of us first timers. alright here it is . i have been on test eth for about 6 to 8 months 250 a week because my test was a low 120. my last count was 700 i have seen a little size but not what i want i weigh 186 . would d ball be a good add to my test eth for size and if so first time around should i use 20mg or 50mg
                            thanks,
                            roadwarrior.

Comment

• What do you think Sam

I am new to forum. I have run a number of different cycles in past but am looking for new cycle to gain more solid (lasting) mass not so much water like when on Dbal, deca etc.

I am setting up for a new long cycle but not sure which one is best.

Week 1-6
                              Test prop 150mg EOD,
                              EQ 200mg EOD,
                              Tren Ace 100mg EOD
                              Week 7-12
                              Test prop 150mg EOD
                              EQ 200mg E3D
                              Week 13-18
                              Test Prop eod through week 19
                              tren Ace 100mg eod
                              EQ 200mg e3d

Weeks 3-19
                              HCG 100iu eod
                              Week 21-22
                              NOV 40mg ED
                              Week 23-25
                              NOV 20mg ed
                              Week 1-25
                              Proviron 25mg ed

OR??? THIS CYCLE

Week 1-16
                              test prop 200mg eod
                              EQ 150mg eod
                              Week 3-17
                              HCG 250iu e3d
                              Week 1-18
                              Proviron 25mg ed
                              Week 18-19
                              NOV 40mg ed
                              Week 20-21
                              NOV 20mg ed

What do you think of each of these?? any thoughts?

Also what is the best stuff to use between cycles to reduce the loss of my gains besides my diet.

I have been up to 238 but that was with a lot of water gain even with anti E

My body seems happy when clean at about 215 but that is because of my diet. I keep pretty lean most of the time. My age is getting up there now and I will need advise about how bad my PTC recovery will be. I am now pushing 38.

Thanks
                              Fraz

Comment

• Tren is not my first cycle.its my first of tren was just wondering what a good doseage would be for first time and if sus or eq would be a good stack!

Comment

Working...
                                X