X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome back to the darside, your plan looks good to me. since you haven't been on in so long, this will probably be like doing your first cycle all over again! .25mg ED or .5mg EOD adex is about as high as i'd go. you can probably get away with a little less, especially when you come off the dbol.(i assume that you mean a-bol = anabol?) if i have enough hcg near the end, i'll blast a higher dose of around 1000IU 3-4 days before pct. also, run your adex right up until you start your clomid.

being a little older, if you have joint issues, and ever decide to go on HRT, look into using deca for your cycles. i say 'if you go on hrt' because the stuff can be a bitch to recover from.

Originally posted by ODB View Post
    Great Thread same just read every post. So here comes the obligatory question;

41, 6'2", 258 (down from 268) ran 6-8 cycles in my mid-late 20's but ready to pickup the baton again.
    looking @ 12 week cycle -GOAL - I am really just looking to Speed up Recovery + Feeling Good, not Mass or Cutting - (although I should gain some nice lean mass).

1-12 500 mg Test-Cyp - (250mg Mon, 250 mg Thur) -(I have always include Cyp love it + it works great for me Fast).
    1-8 20 mg A-bol ED (poss bump up to 30 or more)

HCG 200iu 2x wk (i added HCG cuz I'm Old)
    Fincar 1.25 mg ED
    Armidex .25mg ED

PCT Clomid 100/50/50/50

Sam, any thoughts, feelings and suggestions welcome.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Great, Thanks Sam.
      I will start low with the adex and work up if needed.
      I have plenty of HCG so I will boost.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

• What's a good oral starting cycle?

Comment

• Hi Sam,

I plan to start my first cycle :

Week 1 - 10 : Test C 500mg per week (Sun and Thu)
          Week 1 - 4 : 30 mg D-Bol ED
          Week 1 - 12 : 50 mg Proviron ED or 0.5 mg Anastrozol (what's your advice ?)

Week 13 : 100 mg Clomid
          Week 14 - 16 : 50 mg Clomid

What do you think about it and what do you advice ?

I have Nolvadex too.

Best regards,
          Vinz

Comment

• hey sam why am i struggling to eat on dbol, feel full all the time, come 6pm have to force my dinner down. before this i was an eating machine, i thinking of jacking in the dbol and just running the test and deca. was only running dbol as a kickstart. probably should have just been patient!! and waiting for the t+d to work its magic. any info at all is helpful bro. iv got some tren to add in come week 5/6 would you swap this up for the test im using or add the tren in alongside it.

if anyone else reads this and can answer please do so

Comment

• Sam I am new to the board but I have learned quite a bit by just paying attention.. one question I have.. for years now I have been taking Mobic an prescribed anti-inflammatory for a small tear in my teres minor. I came across some information on the web that an anti-inflammatory will hinder your gains. They were talking about ibuprofen but I imagine it would be the same in terms of hindering gains.

I have stopped taking the Mobic for now to see what happens but seems logical I guess that it would hinder gains.. do you know anything about that? is that true?

DMB
              Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

• hey guys, i'm sorry i'm a little behind here. i am moving and things are crazy right now. i will respond to everyone on thursday.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Sam, great thread.

New here, but not to the lifestyle. 50 years old, 5'11", 270 at about 20% bodyfat. Like everyone else, want to be big AND ripped, but know that recomp is a hard thing to do if all the variables are not ideal.

Have my diet in good order, training is on point, cardio is an area that needs improvement and is an immediate focus.

Just purchased some Test E, Deca, Clen and T3 from Naps, must say, the service was outstanding. Now to my question, having a few cycles under my belt over the last 2 years, what would you recommend for dosing of the above supps? I have 6 bottles of Test E dosed at 250mg/ml, 3 bottles of Deca dosed at 250mg/ml, 100 tabs of Clen dosed at 40mcg/tab and 100 tabs of T3 dosed at 25mcg/tab. I was thinking about running a 12 week cycle, not really concerned about using all my supps during the cycle. I also have Nolva and Adex (plenty for an extended cycle) and am not prone to sides at all (no gyno etc).

Or is there a better combonation of chems that you would recommend? I am open to any and all suggestions and look forward to and appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    yes sir. 20 to 30mg for the first 4 to 6 wks is perfect. just be careful as dbol can cause gyno so have nolva on hand, just in case.
                    Hi Sam
                    Question, that is going to be my first cycle too. I have nolva on hand but how do I know if gyno will be a problem? Thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

• i'm going to temp close the thread, i'm super busy this wk and havent been able to keep up with this. i'll catch it back up and then reopen the thread. thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar_ View Post
                        What's a good oral starting cycle?
                        keep researching AAS. you'll soon see that an oral only stack isnt a great idea. it might not seem like it at first glance, but injectable steroids are much safer and your gains will be much better.

Comment

• your cycle looks great. focus on your diet and lift hard and you'll do well with this program! the doses are low enough that .25mg adex EOD would probably be enough. maybe .5mg EOD while on dbol

Originally posted by Vinz View Post
                          Hi Sam,

I plan to start my first cycle :

Week 1 - 10 : Test C 500mg per week (Sun and Thu)
                          Week 1 - 4 : 30 mg D-Bol ED
                          Week 1 - 12 : 50 mg Proviron ED or 0.5 mg Anastrozol (what's your advice ?)

Week 13 : 100 mg Clomid
                          Week 14 - 16 : 50 mg Clomid

What do you think about it and what do you advice ?

I have Nolvadex too.

Best regards,
                          Vinz

Comment

• Originally posted by tprice View Post
                            hey sam why am i struggling to eat on dbol, feel full all the time, come 6pm have to force my dinner down. before this i was an eating machine, i thinking of jacking in the dbol and just running the test and deca. was only running dbol as a kickstart. probably should have just been patient!! and waiting for the t+d to work its magic. any info at all is helpful bro. iv got some tren to add in come week 5/6 would you swap this up for the test im using or add the tren in alongside it.

if anyone else reads this and can answer please do so
                            you probably dont want to run tren and deca together. i'm not going to say it hasn't been done, but it'll shut you down hard and the progres. will be very very high. deca needs to be run for at least 10, ideally 12-16 wks to be beneficial. if you ran tren, you should wait several wks after the last deca shot so that the deca can clear. also, you always need to have test in your cycle. if i were you, i'd just stick with the deca and use the tren for another cycle.

about the dbol. this is common with orals. if you cant eat, you cant grow. try reducing the dose and if that doens't help, just stop using it.

Comment

• as far as NSAID's go, mobic is, IMO, one of the best. this was a big topic a few yrs back. the idea was that when we train, we create acute inflamation/muscle trama that is then repaired and thus, the muscle grows. a lot of guys stopped using NASIDs in fear of muscle loss. i cant remember where, but i heard from an bodybuilding MD that the effect would be so minimal if any at all. i can't remember the reasoning or science, but i can tell you from personal experince that i've had to use similar drugs regularly and am still growing fine. also, if i can't train due to inflamation, i am certain i wont be able to grow!

Originally posted by DMB View Post
                              Sam I am new to the board but I have learned quite a bit by just paying attention.. one question I have.. for years now I have been taking Mobic an prescribed anti-inflammatory for a small tear in my teres minor. I came across some information on the web that an anti-inflammatory will hinder your gains. They were talking about ibuprofen but I imagine it would be the same in terms of hindering gains.

I have stopped taking the Mobic for now to see what happens but seems logical I guess that it would hinder gains.. do you know anything about that? is that true?

DMB

Comment

• a recomp is going to be all about that diet and cardio. deca is thought to be a "bulking" drug, but in the right diet program, you can still gain good lean muscle without getting overly watery in the process. plus, being a little older, it'll feel good on the ol' joints. something along the lines of this would work well...
                                1-12
                                test 500mg EW
                                deca 375-500mg EW
                                adex about .5mg EOD
                                clen 2 wks on, 2 off, start with 1 tab and work your way up 20mcg at a time, no more than 120mcg per day.
                                for t3, look for my thread "my take on t3" and it'll give you a more indepth idea of what i would suggest.
                                Originally posted by KingJohn51 View Post
                                Sam, great thread.

DO NOT use nolvadex while on deca. you can use it after the cycle for your PCT

New here, but not to the lifestyle. 50 years old, 5'11", 270 at about 20% bodyfat. Like everyone else, want to be big AND ripped, but know that recomp is a hard thing to do if all the variables are not ideal.

Have my diet in good order, training is on point, cardio is an area that needs improvement and is an immediate focus.

Just purchased some Test E, Deca, Clen and T3 from Naps, must say, the service was outstanding. Now to my question, having a few cycles under my belt over the last 2 years, what would you recommend for dosing of the above supps? I have 6 bottles of Test E dosed at 250mg/ml, 3 bottles of Deca dosed at 250mg/ml, 100 tabs of Clen dosed at 40mcg/tab and 100 tabs of T3 dosed at 25mcg/tab. I was thinking about running a 12 week cycle, not really concerned about using all my supps during the cycle. I also have Nolva and Adex (plenty for an extended cycle) and am not prone to sides at all (no gyno etc).

Or is there a better combonation of chems that you would recommend? I am open to any and all suggestions and look forward to and appreciate your help.

Thank you.
                                sam1976
                                Last edited by sam1976; 05-15-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X