X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey sam, i just got hold of some test e, winny tabs, and t3 for a cutting cycle i also have adex on hand and plan on taking .5 EOD to keep me dry,

i plan on running a 10 wk cycle like this:

test e wk 1-10 at 500 mgs EW
    winny wk 4-10 at 50 mg ED
    adex wk 1-10 at .5 mg EOD
    t3 - not sure when to start in cycle, advice?
    does this sound fine?
    i have enough winny tabs to take them for 8 weeks. and i know you recamend at 50 mg for 6 wks so would i be fine to use it for 8 wks and start the winny in wk 2? or should i up the dose to 100 mgs for the last 2 weeks?

thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
      Sam this a cycle I have been running for a couple of years now with good results. Just want your opinion on it. Test -E 500mg ew/EQ 600mg ew for about 20 weeks then dropping the EQ n adding Mast-E 400mg ew n winny tabs 50 mg ed for 8 weeks also proviron as a e blocker. What do u think?
      hey sorry i missed this question firs time around...your cycle sounds good to me. i'm of the mind that 'if it ain't broke, dont try to fix it'. if you wanted to try something different, i might look into 1-test cyp aka DHB to use instead of EQ. i found it to be stronger than EQ, yet still not super dramatic, much the way EQ is. 1-t cyp is a metabolite of EQ, so you do have a small amount of it in your system when using EQ. much like DHT is to test, DHB is stronger than it's parent hormone, EQ. i used it last year starting in the preseason, and liked it so much, i ran it right into the show. like i said, it was still subtle. it made me feel full all the time, yet hard and very vascular. i also believe it was good for strength. i ran it at 400mg. i'm using it in my next cycle at 500mg. i believe 5-600 will be a good place to be.400 wasn't quite enough. there is one drawback. it took about 6 wks to kick in. even at wk 5, i was scratching my head, wondering if this stuff was going to work. so, it might not hurt to use an oral kick strat while you wait for the magic.

one last thought. though prov does help to control gyno to a small extent, it isn't truely an AI. i personally feel that the main benefit is in it's ability to bind to SHBG and free up test. it certainly wouldn't hurt to throw in an AL like adex, especially in the second portion of your cycle, where it looks like cutting up is your main goal. for the first portion, somewhere in the range of .25mg EOD to .5mg EOD, and then in the hardening up portion, go right into .5mg EOD. it'll keep some more of your test from converting and with reduced estrogen, you'll have an easier time losing fat.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        hey jimmy, everything you've said about clen looks good. as time goes on, the side effects get easier to deal with. take your clen early so it doesn't keep you awake. for t3, i made a thread a little while back called "my take on t3" look for that and you'll see exactly what i think works best. be sure to use AAS while running t3 or you'll risk burning up your muscle
        thanks for the reply sam

Comment

• Sam, thank you for taking the time out of you r busy schedule to anwser my question. I tried 1-t cyp before but didnt feel anything from it, but i was only using 400mg which as you said is not enough. i will give it another try @ 500-600. i will also take your advice with adex. i am currently in my 4th week of my test/EQ part of my cycle, just starting to feel the magic, i learned that it takes a little longer to get going after i ran it a couple of times now i just start 5 weeks earlyer so i hit my peek time. Thanks again....... Matty
          SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey Sam,

Every time that I get my hands on dbol it seems that my skin starts to itch, mad crazy. I don't get the acne breakouts but it's almost like an allergy attack. It's very unusual, have you heard or know of similar experience? I've tried this with 2 different dbol brands.

Also, what would be your cycle of Sust 270/Primobolan 100/Deca 250/Adex and possible Dbol kickstart, look like? Possible substitute one of those with Tbol E 250?

thanks for your time.

Comment

• i wouldn't up the dose to 100mg. no real need. maybe if you were doing a contest, but outside of that, you'll risk more sides, example hair loss can be bad on winny. no reason to increase hair loss to harden up a little more for a couple wks only to come off and lose the hard, veiny look. i found that for me, after 6 wks on winny, i'm on borrowed time before my joints start hurting badly.also be aware that another reason to limit winny is that it is bad on HDL. that can lead to heart problems over time. once my HDL was in single digits after just several wks.

as far as t3 goes, find my thread "my take on t3" i go into the unique way i have found t3 to work very well and give the reasons why.

rock it out and take progress pics so you can see how you're doing!! oh and dont be afraid of doing too much cardio. get in there and burn that fat!

Originally posted by roachboy101 View Post
              hey sam, i just got hold of some test e, winny tabs, and t3 for a cutting cycle i also have adex on hand and plan on taking .5 EOD to keep me dry,

i plan on running a 10 wk cycle like this:

test e wk 1-10 at 500 mgs EW
              winny wk 4-10 at 50 mg ED
              adex wk 1-10 at .5 mg EOD
              t3 - not sure when to start in cycle, advice?
              does this sound fine?
              i have enough winny tabs to take them for 8 weeks. and i know you recamend at 50 mg for 6 wks so would i be fine to use it for 8 wks and start the winny in wk 2? or should i up the dose to 100 mgs for the last 2 weeks?

thanks!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
                Sam, thank you for taking the time out of you r busy schedule to anwser my question. I tried 1-t cyp before but didnt feel anything from it, but i was only using 400mg which as you said is not enough. i will give it another try @ 500-600. i will also take your advice with adex. i am currently in my 4th week of my test/EQ part of my cycle, just starting to feel the magic, i learned that it takes a little longer to get going after i ran it a couple of times now i just start 5 weeks earlyer so i hit my peek time. Thanks again....... Matty
                what brand did you use of 1-test cyp? i'd hate to suggest something that didnt do much for you the first time. even at 400mg, i could see results, though mild like i mentioned. still, i got more out of that than i have gotten out of EQ at 600mg. honestly, i dont think i'll run EQ again. didnt do much for me. goes to show we're all different.

Comment

• hey bro, i really have no clue what the issue is, unless it is some sort of allerigic reaction. strange...

as far as that cycle goes, it seems like you'll be going through a lot of oil every wk. primo is one of the few AAS that i have not used but i know a lot of peple who have run it. it's mild and you'll probably need no less than 4-5cc EW. i've seen guys run it higher though. include the deca and test and you're looking at a lot of oil. outside of that, it'd be hard to tell you how to run a cycle without knowing where you're coming from. what kind of cycle experience do you have? what are your goals? how long training? age, height, weight, BF%?

Originally posted by merz View Post
                  Hey Sam,

Every time that I get my hands on dbol it seems that my skin starts to itch, mad crazy. I don't get the acne breakouts but it's almost like an allergy attack. It's very unusual, have you heard or know of similar experience? I've tried this with 2 different dbol brands.

Also, what would be your cycle of Sust 270/Primobolan 100/Deca 250/Adex and possible Dbol kickstart, look like? Possible substitute one of those with Tbol E 250?

thanks for your time.

Comment

• I used gp from naps , yea we are all different and our body's react differently to everything we put in our body's , that's something I try to tell the young guys and that the juice is just a piece of the puzzle you got to train n diet hard or you won't get the results you want. I like EQ but it takes so long to hit you but u can run it longer
                    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• sam i've heard there is some synergetic effect to running anadrol and dbol together at low doses... what do u have to say about this

Comment

• I just read all 21 pages of this thread, and I have to say, I think it's pretty damn amazing. Lots of great information.

So, my particular question (with some background):

I am 31 y.o., 6'0", 275#, and about 25% bf. I have been using the Men's Health Abs Diet with a ton of success (started at 305 lbs. on Jan. 1st). I have been whittling my weight down slowly, concentrating on losing no more than 2-3 lbs. per week. I use the Max-OT program 5 d/wk, and cardio 4x/wk, 30 minutes at a time. After reading this thread, I think I will begin adding some time to that, and maybe another day or two.

Here's my question:

I am about 8 weeks out from when I wanted to start my cutting cycle (I planned on starting at 15% bf and getting down to 10% with it). This is what I was planning to use:

EQ 600 mg/wk, wks 1-16
                        Test Enanthate 200 mg/wk, wks 1-16
                        T3 75 mcg/d, wks 1-16
                        Tren Enanthate 400 mg/wk, wks 9-16
                        Clen 40-100 mcg/d, 3 weeks on, 1 week off, using Benadryl on of fweek
                        Dostinex .5 mg/wk, wks 9-16

I am EXTREMELY prone to gyno, so I can't run test at more than 200 mgs, and 200 mgs will still give me minor sides. It really sucks, but I learned this the first time I cycled when I was 23, and I have stayed away from it as much as possible throughout the years. Tren usually doesn't bother me (as far as gyno), but I would prefer to run the Dostinex for the other benefits it has as well (let's just say that I can be unpleasant when I'm on Tren).

I have Femara on hand, and I was wondering about the necessity of including it in this cycle, and if so, at what dose? Also, I have read some funny things about estrogen rebound, and I would just LOVE to avoid that. LOL! How do you properly cycle off of it? (even if I don't need it, I'd still like to know the answer to that one).

Lately, I have been maintaining about 2800 calories a day, and I feel that my diet is dialed in pretty well for what I'm doing now. When I go on cycle, how should I adjust these calories to keep the fat burning, but keep enough to sustain muscle mass?

The Clen use with Benadryl is new to me, but a good source swears by it. I have had experience with Clen before, but generally in a 2 weeks on/off cycle (hence why I won't go over 100 mcg/day... I can't take it). Have you ever experienced this before?

And I am not sure what kind of PCT to run with this either.

Any and all input is appreciated! You have given some great advice in here, and I hope you can steer me in the right direction.
                        ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

Comment

• Lean Bulking

Hey Sam,

I am 41 years old, 6ft 190lbs about 8%bf right now. I am 6 weeks out from my first show. Started at 211 16%bf. I have been training since the summer of 2007 but have been in and out of the gym due to shoulder problems. When I am done with the show I would like to come back lean and stay around 10%bf. I would also like to look good for the remainder of the summer. My 12week comp cycle is as follows:

100mg test prop eod
                          50mg tren ace eod
                          50mg winn eod

I have read and heard about my body supercompensating when I come off of the comp diet. Not sure exactly what that will hold in store for me but I am going to expeeriance it. Can I put on good lean muscle over the summer without using heavy compounds that make me retain water and sweat real bad? How would you do this if possible? What cycle can I run and would it be ok to go straight into that cycle after the comp cycle. I would also like to run at the lowest doses possible. If you are worried about my system being shut down I have been shut down for several years now and have to take cyp every two weeks anyway. I wouldnt use the cyp if I were running my own cycle.

Comment

• have you used an AI and or a SERM while running test? that really sucks that you're so sensitive to gyno, but with an AI like adex, you can control the amount of test converting to estrogen and you can use a SERM like nolvadex(if you weren't running tren) to bind up the estrogen receptors so that estro can't effect your chest. femara is pretty powerful stuff. you can use it instead of adex but at a lower dose. really though adex wouldbe better IMO.more room for error.

how to continue to burn fat while maintaining muslce...
                            what works for burning fat today probably isn't going to work in 3 months when you're much leaner. you need to constantly adjust. part of this is slowly pulling food out of your diet, mainly carbs and fats. keeping the protein high will helpto spare muscle. but drop things slowly. as you go, your body adapts, so you want to have more tricks up your sleve as you go. so you pull add a little cardio and if you start losing again, stay there. then when your fat loss slows, you drop some carbs to start the fat loss again. slowly pull things out as you need to and add cardio. make sense? sometimes you need a cheat meal or refeed to speed your metabolism up. you need to eat often. the more often you eat, the faster your metabolism will move.

i like clen 2 wks on, 2 off. i'll use an OTC on the 2 wks off.

also, find my thread "my take on t3" and see what you think about that.

thanks for reading the thread. i'm glad it's helping

Originally posted by Quadzilla View Post
                            I just read all 21 pages of this thread, and I have to say, I think it's pretty damn amazing. Lots of great information.

So, my particular question (with some background):

I am 31 y.o., 6'0", 275#, and about 25% bf. I have been using the Men's Health Abs Diet with a ton of success (started at 305 lbs. on Jan. 1st). I have been whittling my weight down slowly, concentrating on losing no more than 2-3 lbs. per week. I use the Max-OT program 5 d/wk, and cardio 4x/wk, 30 minutes at a time. After reading this thread, I think I will begin adding some time to that, and maybe another day or two.

Here's my question:

I am about 8 weeks out from when I wanted to start my cutting cycle (I planned on starting at 15% bf and getting down to 10% with it). This is what I was planning to use:

EQ 600 mg/wk, wks 1-16
                            Test Enanthate 200 mg/wk, wks 1-16
                            T3 75 mcg/d, wks 1-16
                            Tren Enanthate 400 mg/wk, wks 9-16
                            Clen 40-100 mcg/d, 3 weeks on, 1 week off, using Benadryl on of fweek
                            Dostinex .5 mg/wk, wks 9-16

I am EXTREMELY prone to gyno, so I can't run test at more than 200 mgs, and 200 mgs will still give me minor sides. It really sucks, but I learned this the first time I cycled when I was 23, and I have stayed away from it as much as possible throughout the years. Tren usually doesn't bother me (as far as gyno), but I would prefer to run the Dostinex for the other benefits it has as well (let's just say that I can be unpleasant when I'm on Tren).

I have Femara on hand, and I was wondering about the necessity of including it in this cycle, and if so, at what dose? Also, I have read some funny things about estrogen rebound, and I would just LOVE to avoid that. LOL! How do you properly cycle off of it? (even if I don't need it, I'd still like to know the answer to that one).

Lately, I have been maintaining about 2800 calories a day, and I feel that my diet is dialed in pretty well for what I'm doing now. When I go on cycle, how should I adjust these calories to keep the fat burning, but keep enough to sustain muscle mass?

The Clen use with Benadryl is new to me, but a good source swears by it. I have had experience with Clen before, but generally in a 2 weeks on/off cycle (hence why I won't go over 100 mcg/day... I can't take it). Have you ever experienced this before?

And I am not sure what kind of PCT to run with this either.

Any and all input is appreciated! You have given some great advice in here, and I hope you can steer me in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                              sam i've heard there is some synergetic effect to running anadrol and dbol together at low doses... what do u have to say about this
                              i have actually tried this combo. i think that it was ok. not as great as this article would make you think. still, it is an interesting read and i believe it is where a lot of the hype for this combo come from..

The Great Oral Debate: Anadrol vs. Dianabol
                              The Great Oral Debate: Anadrol vs. Dianabol
                              By Gavin Kane

For many years, a great debate has raged over which oral is superior for mass gains, and two of them have stood the test of time; dianabol and anadrol. The debate has continued, arguing which of the two is superior, yet no conclusive evidence has proven one better than the other. People respond to each one differently, some swearing by dbol and some swearing by anadrol. Before we declare one the winner, I am going to go over a bit of history and chemical structure on both products.

Anadrol (oxymetholone) was first made available in the 1960?s by Syntex. It is very effective at increasing red blood cell production and was promising for treating severe cases of anemia. With the advent of newer and more advanced drugs such as Erythropoietin, which have less androgenic side effects, Anadrol was discontinued. New studies in AIDS/HIV patients revealed Anadrol was particularly effective at reducing wasting symptoms so it was re-released in the late 1990?s.

Oxymetholone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, which in theory means it should not convert to estrogen. Since it does not aromatize but still causes gynecomastia in some users, there are other pathways by which it converts. After looking at studies on AIDS patients, I found that it may convert by actively activating the estrogen receptor, so this is a product that would need an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex.

Dianabol (methandrostenolone) was first made in 1956 by John Zieglar of Ciba fame. Dianabol has been one of the most popular oral steroids of all time, exploding in popularity in the 1970?s with bodybuilders and football players and expanding into all avenues of athletics during the 1980?s. It somewhat waned during the 1990?s with the steroid control act, but was hot again in the early 2000?s with reproduction in mass quantities by Mexican labs and underground labs.
                              Methandrostenolone is a derivative of testosterone and hence will convert to estrogen. Gyno will be a concern for sure, in almost all users, whereas only less than 25% have problems with Anadrol. Again water retention will be a problem, usually due to the estrogenic properties.

Both products will have similar androgenic side effects, which include; acne, water retention, oily skin, male pattern baldness, and increased body hair growth. Both drugs are c17 alpha alkylated, therefore liver protection will be necessary, especially when combining the two.

So we come to the premise of this article, Anadrol vs. Dianabol. Why, the great debate over which product to take? They work on different pathways, have similar side effects you will have to combat, and both are liver toxic. So why is there a debate over which is better and which one should you take? Well, as I stated earlier, different people have different responses to each product. Many people, including myself, find high doses of Anadrol to be too much to handle in trade of the results you get. With this product, I have an extreme loss of appetite, massive water retention, and overall aches and pains and headaches.

On the other hand, when I take Dianabol, I get a general sense of well-being, good but not great size gains, and the ability to keep eating. It sounds like I should keep taking Dianabol and drop the Anadrol, right? Wrong. I get massive male pattern baldness from Dianabol, which I do not experience from Anadrol. I have an increase in blood pressure levels at doses that are high enough to match my gains from Anadrol, and I have to shorten my cycles because of the massive dosages I take to get good gains. So in all, I get some side effects from each that I would like to avoid, while still retaining the great benefits that I can only get from each product.

Anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. Dianabol gives me large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as Anadrol. So what is the compromise? Do I take one during one cycle and then the other product during my next cycle?

The answer is no to both. There is no need to short change yourself gains in either department when you can have your cake and eat it too. I am not alone in my assessments of both products. Most guys have similar issues of massive water retention, headaches and loss of appetite with Anadrol, and MPB and fewer gains with Dianabol comparatively. So, the best thing we can do is decrease our dosages of both products to cut down on side-effects and take them at the same time to increase the benefits.

My recommendation is to take both products in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. Dianabol has been found to work much better for quality gains when taken in lower dosages but for longer periods of time. High doses have severe side effects in some users, a loss of all gains with cessation of the product because of the short cycle (4-6 weeks) and most of the aforementioned side-effects.

Your dosages will be cycle history dependent but when I was at the peak of my career, I was taking cycles of 200mg Dianabol for 6 weeks per cycle, or 250-300mg Anadrol per 6 week cycle. In later cycles when I decided to combine the two products together, I was able to drop my Dianabol use to 50mg per day, and my Anadrol use to 100mg per day and because of the synergistic effect of the two products combined, the effect was similar to high doses of each but with none of the sides. There is something very synergistic when taking these two products together with just a simple cycle of testosterone and deca-durabolin.

I would run my Anadrol cycles for 8 weeks at that dose and my Dianabol cycles for 10 weeks at that low dose with no liver toxic effects as proven by my quarterly blood tests. I did not have to take liver protectants, but I recommend them for most users. I no longer had to watch my blood pressure, my water retention was minimal compared to earlier cycles, and I was able to continue eating massive amounts of food because I did not experience appetite loss from a massive dose of Anadrol.

I highly recommend on your next bulking cycle you try the following: A base cycle of test and deca, add in the Anadrol and Dianabol mix, and some Nolvadex. You will be able to control your water retention, liver toxicity, and other side effects by controlling your dosages. Your doses will vary from mine, but just adjust accordingly and run them for longer periods of time. You will be amazed at the simplicity of this cycle and yet the synergy is un-describable. Your gains will be far better than you have ever had when taking each product alone, your side effects will be less than if you were to take either product in higher doses, thanks to the different biochemical pathways. Everyone already knows that test and anadrol, and deca and dbol are very synergistic. Now combine all four in a cycle and watch yourself just blow up.

Comment

• Hey Sam,
                                Quick question........ I have an upcoming 12 wk test cyp cycle I plan on using adex at .5 mgs eod. I want to know if its a good idea to add HCG to the cycle? And if so, what you think the injection schedule should be? By the way, I will be using Nolva post cycle.
                                Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X