Trt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trt

This might sound like a odd split question. But when is it acceptable to consider TRT or is age not so much a factor vs what a man's T level is?

From what i understand, if you are diagnosed with low T, your age doesnt matter. They usually start with a weaker solution like the andro gel or the patches (i think ive heard of these). Then if those arent working, they will start the shots
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I asked primarily because I went with my buddy to ageless men's health today. A TRT clinic because he is in his 30's and feels like he may have low T, he's never used gear or has been one to exercise. But I was shooting the shit with the doc and was surprised to learn a few things. I'm about hit 27 years of age which is kinda why I'm asking this. but he said he has over 20 clients that he treats weekly that are between the ages of 25-30. Now I couldn't help but think were these guys who messed up their natural levels of T doing cycles when they were around 18-20 yrs old? or perhaps they still currently train, take gear, and use trt between cycles. Whatever the case, I opted to have my levels checked out of curiosity. I won't get the results til tomorrow, But the doc was saying if the number is around 500 then I am eligible for TRT. He only does IM injections of test (No patches, gels, creams) and says he will keep me balanced at 800-1000. So this is where I think to myself, is 500 considered low? i never thought it was "bad". and if qualify for TRT would I be better off doing TRT between my cycles? questions questions questions. its essentially $200 a month for people without insurance, and considerably less with insurance. I don't know if the pricing is typical, But I live in Las Vegas, the sin city of drugs.

Comment

I was put on trt at age 30

Comment

Well shit, got the results back to today. I don't have the paperwork in front of me. I need to go pick that up at some point today. But the nurse told me I have Low-T and they'd like to begin TRT. So now my question is. I'm basically starting a cycle in about 3 weeks. Should I just wait til after cycle? especially since they do bloodwork there every 3 months or so and if they see my T through the roof then they'll know i'm gear and not treat me anymore. Should I just do my own TRT? the questions.. I asked the nurse what my T # was, she said she didnt have the paper in front of her but she remembers it was below 400.

Comment

If you really want to do your up coming cyle you can do it about 3 weeks after your last shot your test levels will be super low then you can have them put you on trt.

Comment

Alright went to the trt clinic talked to the doc about my results. My T number is 260! O.O I was shocked. The doc was pretty cool about it though. the TRT is 150 mg a week of test - C and he supplies me Adex to take twice a week .5 each dose and he'll be also running hcg weekly for me as well. I told him I planned on running a cycle in 3 weeks and he was down with it lol. He told me to just let him know when, what I would be running and the dosages. he said we could collaborate dosaging or if he takes me off the trt on his end he'll still provide me adex, the hcg and more frequent bloodwork. Sounds pretty legit to me.

Comment

Sounds like you got a really cool doctor man haha
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
                X