First steroid cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riderbimmer View Post
    Hi I am new to this site and to juice (except I tried sust a few years ago on its own for about 3 weeks) -- not a real cycle.

So based on this thread what I need is D-Bol, Test, and Adex all at the same time? What is the cycle schedule for this? Can I get all this stuff at one of the sponsors?
    Start your own thread bro. We dont like hijacking of other peoples threads on here
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ok I have decided to go with the test e dbol cycle with amdex. Then use ndex for pct. Has anyone had any experience with qd labs test? Is it sufficient or should I go with another?

Comment

IMO Geneza Pharm is best way to go. I would never go QD Labs. Close second best to Geneza is Gen-Shi. Also- after reviewing your thread here i concurr with MrBig and ALEX on the first cycle. You will see great results using test only with your AI and PCT. The Dbol gains do not stick around but for a new user- its great to add in the first 4 weeks because you will see gains and feel like your ON sooner. It takes about 3-4 weeks for the test to really kick in if using Enanthate or Cypionate and by then you would discontinue the Dbol.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

ok thanks for the replies.

Comment

Ok so I started test cyp cycle 2 and a half weeks ago. So far hav'nt noticed much. I am around 6 pounds heavier and look a little bit leaner. I started the dbol but after 4 days on My blood pressure felt highprobably from water weight. I didnt have any adex at the time but i do now been taking .25 eod so I discontinued it. I went up six pounds in those 4 days probably water. Went back down about 3 or 4 days after stopping. Should I add the dbol back since I have adex now? or just run the test alone for the remainder. so I can see how my body reacts. Is it still to soon to be noticing results? Also I was plannig on running 600mg week because my cyp is 300mg per ml. But being worried for my first two weeks only done 400 mg. I am going to up it this week.

Comment

I didn't start noticing gains from test until about week 3-4 might've felt horny sooner but thats it. I'm taking dbol right now too and honestly even at 50 milligrams I'm disappointed I've taken PH's with better results I didn't see any results from it aside from water gain. For me I am gyno prone and I don't screw around with that I take aromasin everyday. Probably only gonna do injectable cycles from now on no point stressin the liver when if I'm patient the test will work just fine. Btw are you taking Hawthorn Berries, Red yeast rice and milk thistle? They're the least you can do to protect your body. And personally for PCT I continue taking my AI and also add clomid cause that's really what turns your nuts back on.
              A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

Thanks for the response. My fourth week started yesterday. I was anxious to start and my gear came on a wednesday. I hope to be seeing more gains soon up another 3 pounds since my last post. I am taking liv 52 and milk thistle but I am only on the test. I dont think it is as hard on liver or kidneys as orals such as dbol. Correct? I believe I will ad clomid and keep using ai for pct.

Comment

Originally posted by grayyarg1 View Post
                  Thanks for the response. My fourth week started yesterday. I was anxious to start and my gear came on a wednesday. I hope to be seeing more gains soon up another 3 pounds since my last post. I am taking liv 52 and milk thistle but I am only on the test. I dont think it is as hard on liver or kidneys as orals such as dbol. Correct? I believe I will ad clomid and keep using ai for pct.
                  True, Injectibles are not as stressfull for the liver as orals unless your running large doses or something serious like tren for an extended period of time. Milk thistle is typically used with orals because it is for protecting the liver. So while its good your taking that and being extra careful I would also add Hawthorn Berries and Red Yeast Extract which will help manage blood pressure increases and cholesterol. The ester attatched to the test that decreases water solubility and creates the timed release of gear is essentially cholesterol. And while I believe the FDA overexaggerates the dangers of gear I do think not managing high BP and cholesterol can be dangerous for extended periods of time. AI's will protect you from an estrogen spike when you cycle off and even have some testosterone boosting qualities but clomid makes the pituitary gland release leutinizing hormone which is what gets your balls to wake up. The sooner you reverse testicular atrophy and have natural test production after coming off gear the more gains you are likely to keep. I know many people who go barebones with anciliiaries and only add a serm or AI if they experience sides and really only use nolva for pct and are still succesfull at keeping gains. Everyones bodies different. I've just found that personally when I start messing with my body chemistry something else goes out of wack so I'm taking all measure ahead of time to protect myself. I'm cycling test and tren so I use aromasin, pramipexole, HCG, Hawthorn Berries, Red Yeast Rice, and Milk Thistle. Its expensive to be proactive with all these drugs and supplements but I feel great and have 0 side effects because of them. Listen to your body and whenever you realize you don't know something do a little research being informed is the best way to go.
                  A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step.

Comment

Read the HOW TO JUICE thread you'll find it very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                    X