sciroxx:doubt testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sciroxx:doubt testosterone propionate and trenbolone acetate

i inject testosterone propionate 200mg and 100mg trenbolone acetate but did not pain?why""?

what is the gear dosed at, 100mg/ml? when did you inject it? if it was today, you might not feel pain for a couple days. it may also just be you. i know that at this point, i've injected enough oil that i dont feel much pain from gear
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      what is the gear dosed at, 100mg/ml? when did you inject it? if it was today, you might not feel pain for a couple days. it may also just be you. i know that at this point, i've injected enough oil that i dont feel much pain from gear
      it it 100mg/ml i injected 200mg 3 days ago but i didn't fell pain

Comment

do you trust your source? this could be a good thing! i know that some brands of gear are pretty well made. i found that prop tends to still bite a little for me, but when i've used GP prop, i dont feel much of anything.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

@ 100mg GP Prop gives me a bite. Tolerable, feel it for a day. Not feeling anything @ 200mg prop or 100mg tren raises my eye brow a little. Is it mixed or are the compounds seperate? I def agree with Sam in that if you dont feel it, could be a great thing if it is legit! Lol
          Nature101
          Last edited by Nature101; 02-21-2013, 02:09 AM.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Working...
          X