No announcement yet.

Question about sacrificing sleep for more food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Big L- this is your thread bud what do ya think so far? Have you come up with a verdict?
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

It has opened my mind as far as how many people do different things Sometimes im just worried that casein isnt all it says it is as far as how long it stays in your body. Cause i wonder why when i drink casein i still wake up starving i go to bed at 10 and wake up at 5 But im just one of those guys that if i do something i want to do it right and get the most out of it or im wasting my time. So im gona try to set the alarm at 1.30 and try it for acouple weeks to see what happens Thanks for all the ideas

Comment

To each his own. You prob have a fast metabolism, thats why you wake uo hungry after you drink casein. Thise 8 hrs i was talking about, differs from person to person depending on their metabolism

Keep us informed though bro. I would like to see how this turns out for u
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I will definetly keep ya posted What brand casein do you like ive only tried optimum nutrition brand

Comment

I currenty use dymatize elite casien
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I gotta agree w Xamo unless ur a ProBB ur sleep is much more important. I would not eat a Yogurt w Fruit that's more than 17g of sugar.

BigL Since ur gonna try it do this also- weigh yourself B4 bed + then in the morning everyday. see if u gain or lose weight each eve?
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I also found this hope it's useful;

Circadian oscillations have profound effects on virtually all physiological processes. However, lifestyle habits also affect the synchronicity and magnitude of circadian oscillations. The central time keeper within the brain is entrained by day/night cycles and also temperature oscillations. However the peripheral clocks throughout the rest of the body are entrained by nutrient availability and activity. In order to maintain robust oscillations it is necessary to have periods of low nutrient availability, which should be synchronized with the dark/night phase. In other words, Don't eat at night! Food intake during the "inactive" phase is associated with metabolic disorders including increased adiposity (body fat), glucose intolerance, leptin resistance, heart disease, inflammatory diseases, etc. etc. This has been recently confirmed in a rodent study. Despite eating a high-fat diet, mice with feeding times restricted to their active phase had decreased adiposity, glucose intolerance, leptin resistance, liver disease, and inflammation. They also had improved motor coordination indicating improved mental function. The restricted eating schedule counteracted the adverse effects of the high-fat diet.
                See: Time-Restricted Feeding without Reducing Caloric Intake Prevents Metabolic Diseases in Mice Fed a High-Fat Diet

"GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                X