what i do, need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
    I'm not naive. I know they are using gear.. but at 120lbs she doesn't absolutely need to. One thing I hate about this site is that it seems like 80% of the people here act like you have to have steroids to make gains. Don't get me wrong, if I could be on year round I would. I love this shit. I just don't think a girl at 120lbs should even be thinking about it.. It isn't necessary yet.
    not flaming you but how do you know whats necessary for her? she may be at a sticking point, or have goals that need some help, or she maybe just want to see where she can take her physique..i never tell someone what they "need" or dont need unless their health is at risk...im sure there are people that think we dont need it either..i know some girls that use a little to give them a look for the beach that im sure most people dont know is achieved through using, you should know that just because you are on doesnt mean you are getting tons of muscle overnight
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Right, I can't say 100% what is or isn't necessary for her, but I can say that at 120lbs, steroids most likely aren't. If this were a man coming in at 145lbs saying the same things, everyone on this board would be calling him retarded and telling him to diet and research and stay off gear. Now it's a woman and somehow things change?

Comment

I dont think anyone has to worry. Seems you guys scared her off

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          not flaming you but how do you know whats necessary for her? she may be at a sticking point, or have goals that need some help, or she maybe just want to see where she can take her physique..i never tell someone what they "need" or dont need unless their health is at risk...im sure there are people that think we dont need it either..i know some girls that use a little to give them a look for the beach that im sure most people dont know is achieved through using, you should know that just because you are on doesnt mean you are getting tons of muscle overnight
          im gonna agree with ds on this one. she might be tapped out at 120lbs bro and is looking for that little extra something to get her where she wants to be. you just dont know, she might even be looking for something to get down to 115-110. you just dont know. a lot of figure girls compete at 115-125lbs. i just dont see how you can tell someone theyre not ready for gear just by their weight.

im not saying she should use gear either though. i dont know enough about her and her goals to tell her otherwise. im just playing devils advocate
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            im gonna agree with ds on this one. she might be tapped out at 120lbs bro and is looking for that little extra something to get her where she wants to be. you just dont know, she might even be looking for something to get down to 115-110. you just dont know. a lot of figure girls compete at 115-125lbs. i just dont see how you can tell someone theyre not ready for gear just by their weight.

im not saying she should use gear either though. i dont know enough about her and her goals to tell her otherwise. im just playing devils advocate
            Hey guys
            i appreciate your responses, you have not scared me off. I could do bikini if i dont put on any more muscle but i feel like I should challenge myself more. Thats why I was curious as far as gear goes so I can get bigger. I am genetically lucky (or unlucky) that I am small and its fairly easy for me to gain/loose weight.

I use the pump to give me shape and give my muscles that extra pop.
            Dedication to the gym has made me bigger but I am thinking if i want to compete in figure I have to do something more. I know all those girls are doing it--tell you secrets women!! Thanks guys

Comment

I am 120 in the offseason about 110-115 during show ...too skinny for figure

Comment

Working...
              X