Test only cycle for experienced users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
    This was combinationon that I wanted to try, the GP Sust 270 has a combo of Tests that I haven't use in a long time. GP Sust 270 contains 20 mg of Testosterone Acetate, 30 mg of Testosterone Propionate, 60 mg of Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg of Testosterone Isocaproate, and 100mg Testosterone Decanoate. The Test E and C are a combo of the new GP T400 that I thought would compliment the GP Sust 270. This combo works great for me and I hope it will help me reach my goal of 220lbs
    yea i get all that. but whats your reasoning for wanting to run all of those different tests? i doubt theres a certain synergy you get by running all those different ones since test is test right?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I would think the day after shooting the sus would be just that much better cause the prop will kick in and the rest will catch up

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
        Ok here they are, all this from my home gym.

First pic taken 8/2012 _______ second pic taken 12/2012
        [ATTACH]4065[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4066[/ATTACH]
        OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!! awesome awesome progress!! very nice work bro. when i was in this thread the other day, i thought that but forgot to say it.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X