No announcement yet.

Balkan Pharmaceuticals VS GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balkan is not good ! we have fakes with codes not working !

Comment

Can you sent me some good pictures that show the codes?

Comment

Originally posted by IMTH View Post
        balkan is not good ! we have fakes with codes not working !
        I'm curious where you bought those, it wasn't from the sponsor here was it?? I bought their product and no problems whatsoever-- the Anapolon was great

Comment

ill try to take some pics from my friend,he got em from buglaria

Comment

I have used before it was popular and I love the sus..

Comment

Just fYI, the BP primo tabs I got from naps dont -DO NOT- check out from Balkan Pharma's website. I've spent almost an hour straight, entered every possible combination of this number printed on the blister pack and they all get kicked back as fake.

The Geneza products I bought ALL check out. But both Balkan blister packs do not. Again, the GP products all check out through the verification system on geneza's site as authentic. The Balkan stuff comes back as fake.

I hope it's just a technical error and their verification system just happens to go down every time I go back and enter these numbers in there...

I sent an email to naps and haven't heard back yet. If this post doesn't get taken down, I'll post how this works out. But for the time being, I'd beware of Balkan.

Comment

a lot of times they dont have the lists updated. i've used GP products, on more than one occasion that did not show up on the GP site. i'm sure the same goes for balkan and other companies. the bottom line is that naps would risk hurting his rep by selling a fake product.

Originally posted by brando View Post
                Just fYI, the BP primo tabs I got from naps dont -DO NOT- check out from Balkan Pharma's website. I've spent almost an hour straight, entered every possible combination of this number printed on the blister pack and they all get kicked back as fake.

The Geneza products I bought ALL check out. But both Balkan blister packs do not. Again, the GP products all check out through the verification system on geneza's site as authentic. The Balkan stuff comes back as fake.

I hope it's just a technical error and their verification system just happens to go down every time I go back and enter these numbers in there...

I sent an email to naps and haven't heard back yet. If this post doesn't get taken down, I'll post how this works out. But for the time being, I'd beware of Balkan.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

It's just scary -- hard to tell ya know. The only resource we have for absolute verification is the manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
                  X