No announcement yet.

First Pin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the d-bol for the first 4 wks your going to feel like god in the gym because oif it then the test will kick in and you will feel stronger then god.air bubbles arnent great but they wont kill you make sure when your pulling your oil out take syringe pull 1cc of air into it then stick in vial turn vial upside down so needle is imersed in liquid push air into vial then with needle emersed in oil pull 1cc or whatever your pinning dont stress a couple of bubbles and d-bol is a great substance

Comment

Well I'm two weeks in on my first cycle (500mg test cyp EW, 50mg dbol ED, .5mg adex E3D).

I think it's safe to say I'm blowin up! I went in to my cycle have dieted and carb cycled for nearly two months, and had been working out multiple body parts with high rep and low weight sets. As soon as I started my cycle I've upped my calories from roughly 2200 to 4500/5000 a day. I also have changed up my workouts to focus one one group (still doing al compound stuff though), and doing 6 rep sets. Man oh man, I've put on about eight pounds in these first two weeks, and my weights have been jumping up substantially! I feel great too! My sex drive is through the roof, and my usually sore elbows feel great too. I haven't experienced any sides except some noticeable bloating around my midsection which doesn't bother me, not trying to look pretty during a bulk!

Comment

that will be your d-bol working and when your test kicks in properly you wil get even better gains you will get a bit puffy but like you say it dont really matter wat you look like whilst bulking its the end product that matters .. take it easy ok pall ....

Comment

Working...
        X