Superdrol vs Dbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdrol vs Dbol?

So right now the timing doesn't work out to do a full cycle, so I was just thinking of doing a 4 week supedrol cycle, which I've never done before. This got me to thinking though, why not just take dbol? I hear sdrol is more liver toxic too which makes me lean in favor of dbol, but I hear the gains stick better with sdrol than with dbol. Thoughts?

Read a couple threads down called, "6 week cycle..."

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
      Read a couple threads down called, "6 week cycle..."
      Already read it and it wasn't much help, mostly just saying how you should always take test to make sure you retain the gains. I'm not afraid of pinning, I've done cycles, it's just not in the cards for me right now. I'm looking for a comparison of dbol and superdrol since I can't find a definitive answer. Dbol I had no sides on and strength gains were moderate. Superdrol I have no experience with, so I'm looking for a review

Comment

Snap - Im kick starting mine with superdrol 30mg a day for 90 days
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
          Snap - Im kick starting mine with superdrol 30mg a day for 90 days
          Your poor, poor liver.

Comment

Originally posted by wadeboggs View Post
            Already read it and it wasn't much help, mostly just saying how you should always take test to make sure you retain the gains. I'm not afraid of pinning, I've done cycles, it's just not in the cards for me right now. I'm looking for a comparison of dbol and superdrol since I can't find a definitive answer. Dbol I had no sides on and strength gains were moderate. Superdrol I have no experience with, so I'm looking for a review
            Was just tryin to show yoi why you shouldn't do an only oral cycle

Comment

Working...
            X