No announcement yet.

Dbol and test e cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I want to put on as much size as I can but after I finish the cycle I want to get all that water weight off
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Don't get ahead of yourself. If I were you I would stick to this basic 8 week cycke we talked about and see how you do. If you keep you diet pretty clean and don't go overboard with the Whoppers and Big Macs then you shouldn't have to worry about ending up looking like the Michelin man lol lol. You have never used AAS before so you need to see how your going to react before you do anything else. Keep your cardio up and should be fine. After you finish this first cycle you can then better evaluate where to go from there. Lets get the foundation built first ok then we'll worry about the color of the front door

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
        Don't get ahead of yourself. If I were you I would stick to this basic 8 week cycke we talked about and see how you do. If you keep you diet pretty clean and don't go overboard with the Whoppers and Big Macs then you shouldn't have to worry about ending up looking like the Michelin man lol lol. You have never used AAS before so you need to see how your going to react before you do anything else. Keep your cardio up and should be fine. After you finish this first cycle you can then better evaluate where to go from there. Lets get the foundation built first ok then we'll worry about the color of the front door
        Gotta agree with limo here. Although my experience is limited, I have witnessed first hand guys that go overboard with the food ( eating like crap ) while taking way to much first time around. Unless you want to be a big bloated mess, just eat clean and stick with some test. You can run test, eat clean, and still get jacked.

Comment

Ok I don't eat fast food anyway my diet is real clean can't wait to start

Comment

One more question for pct
            Clomid 100/50/50/50
            Nolva. 40/20/20/20

Is this good are too much?

Comment

i would pick either the clomid or the nolva. not both. and then run the one you choose, as you have outlined. personally, i use nolva because clomind makes me very emotional and causes vison disturbances.

as far as the cutting the added water, when you come off cycle, keep eating big and training hard. this is the best way to hold your gains. if you try to cut up right after your cycle, you'll lose your gains quickly. over a few wks time, the water weight will naturally leave your body and you'll be left looking leaner, harder, and unfortunately, a little smaller
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok thanks sam for all the help

Comment

Working...
                X