X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      I can't find it but Ronny T wrote a post or article where the injectable's could be as much as 111% more potent than the oral.

Good info Sam -
      i would truly believe that. like i said, i felt an increased pump on the first day. today is day 4 and since i started this stuff, every workout has been an amazing workout. i'm not getting anymore headache or high bp since the first day. in fact, i went to my MD yesterday and was 110/70

btw, for anyone interested, EOD i'm injecting this with 1cc of the GP test/eq blend. the on the other days, just the 1cc of dbol alone. either way, i have had almost no discomfort. the 1cc i put in my left tricep is slightly sore but not much. maybe a 2 on a scale of 1-10....and that will once in a while happen to me randomly with any gear, probably due to technique, or irritating a nerve, ect.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hey sam in a simple way if you put injectable dbol vs tne just for the use before a workout

Comment

I just ordered gp dbol inj. what size pin are you using? I was gona use 25ga. for delts. Are you using slin pin for tri's?

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            Hey sam in a simple way if you put injectable dbol vs tne just for the use before a workout
            what i'm starting to see is, although it seemed to give somewhat better pumps out of the gate, like the oral, it has taken a little time to really build up and work its magic. about 10 days in now and i feel like a god...a god with huge amounts of water, stretching my biceps and giving me insane pumps. IMO, it would seem the main benefit of the injectable over the oral is strength. i feel no suppression of appetite but i've never felt that on the gp oral either
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by delcapone View Post
              I just ordered gp dbol inj. what size pin are you using? I was gona use 25ga. for delts. Are you using slin pin for tri's?
              i use a 25 from everything. for tris, i use a 25g 5/8

Comment

great info wanting to try this stuff out my self sounds great stuff . i found that the oxy inject was far better than the oral aswell . but saying that it was 100 percent real as it come off the pig farm were i work . cheers ..

Comment

So this is also and intramuscular injection. Like with test.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                    So this is also and intramuscular injection. Like with test.
                    yes sir. it is possible to do sub q shots with oil based AAS. its kind of a new topic. there are a few threads devoted to that here if you want to look around. i believe we had one guy give it a try and it worked well. otherwise, yes, injectable dbol would require ED IM injects

Comment

Okay thanks. I know that I am new to this but on this first and current cycle I am taking the oral dbol and love it. If the injectable is so much better I will give it a shot down the road. Not scared to do ED injections. Yeah I read on OLM where someone is using a insulin pin.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

sure insulin pins would work for your shots. just a slower process. i've read of guys doing other ass in slin pins too. i've never tired it. i hear you have to be patient. the process can take awhile to get the oil in. for now, you'll do just as well with the oral

Comment

Working...
                        X