Test 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
    okay thanks man. ill stick to a Half a CC for first cycle. second cycle ill do full cc
    U need to stay around 500 mg/ week for the first few cycles bro. 800mg on a second cycle will wear your receptors out but you'll get to that bridge later. Then in a few more cycles youll need 1000mg/week to see results. Remember more gear = more sides too. Stay as low as you can for as long as you can while youre still seeing results. In the end were all going to do what we want but im just letting u know now for your health. Good luck man and remember this game is a marathon, not a sprint.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      U need to stay around 500 mg/ week for the first few cycles bro. 800mg on a second cycle will wear your receptors out but you'll get to that bridge later. Then in a few more cycles youll need 1000mg/week to see results. Remember more gear = more sides too. Stay as low as you can for as long as you can while youre still seeing results. In the end were all going to do what we want but im just letting u know now for your health. Good luck man and remember this game is a marathon, not a sprint.
      I'm gonna take 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks. Should I also be a clomid to block my estrogen lvls? I also wanted to take DBols, 20-40mg a day, is that okay? Or no need for it?

Comment

all u need is arimadex (anastrozol) @.5mg e3d for your estrogen. you can take d bolor t bol. i prefer t bol since it doesnt put as much bloat as d bol does. either way, go with 20-40mg every day for the first 5-6 weeks of the cycle
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
          I'm gonna take 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks. Should I also be a clomid to block my estrogen lvls? I also wanted to take DBols, 20-40mg a day, is that okay? Or no need for it?
          I'd tweak one or two thing. JMO. My suggestion would up the 500mg test for 12 weeks. D bol 40mg for first 4 - 5 weeks.

Then, Arimadex .5 mg E3D or Aromasin 12.5 mg E3D for AI (either of those you can go upto EOD if you are really prone to sides, but should be fine E3D). Then you could use the Clomid for PCT. Or Nolva for PCT.

*Edit: I know me personally I did 10 weeks of test my first cycle and I really wish I had the gear to go a full 12. And that isn't like the 2 extra weeks is too much for your first cycle, I think the gains will be worth it.
          Knuckles
          Last edited by Knuckles; 10-04-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Okay,

You need to do your research bro - You need to educate yourself before you even think of AAS. Your knowledge is poor read up in the forums learn about the compounds etc.........

Friendly advice not trying to bash you
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Get enough for 12 weeks man. Trust us

Comment

Working...
              X