6 week cycle. Which should I use? Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
    yeah youre right. Im getting test from my friends buddy. ive read a lot about this from sites but its different when people tell you there experiences about it. should i take just test for the first cycle or anything else? rookie my bad
    Don't feel too bad about it. That is a common first thought. "I don't like needles so I will just do orals." I think there is a stigma with needles that is caused from drug use with syringes. I have a couple friends who have just done orals, without the research it does seem like an option. When I first got into working out I thought I just want to do orals I'd never use a needle. Well where my life brought me by the time I started juicing I was comfortable with needles anyways, lol. You can def just take test for your first cycle. But you also want to do AI's and PCT. You want to take an Aromasin or Arimidex while on cycle and do some Clomid and/or Nolva PCT once off your cycle.** You basically HAVE TO read and research and find your best route then come here and ask questions. Don't just ask, "what should I do?" You can probably find enough answers just reading posts here at least to start. Get a plan then ask, "hey this is what I want to do, is this a good idea..." Well that is my opinion.

**Those are the general, common AI and PCT gear
    Knuckles
    Last edited by Knuckles; 09-30-2012, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
      Don't feel too bad about it. That is a common first thought. "I don't like needles so I will just do orals." I think there is a stigma with needles that is caused from drug use with syringes. I have a couple friends who have just done orals, without the research it does seem like an option. When I first got into working out I thought I just want to do orals I'd never use a needle. Well where my life brought me by the time I started juicing I was comfortable with needles anyways, lol. You can def just take test for your first cycle. But you also want to do AI's and PCT. You want to take an Aromasin or Arimidex while on cycle and do some Clomid and/or Nolva PCT once off your cycle.** You basically HAVE TO read and research and find your best route then come here and ask questions. Don't just ask, "what should I do?" You can probably find enough answers just reading posts here at least to start. Get a plan then ask, "hey this is what I want to do, is this a good idea..." Well that is my opinion.

**Those are the general, common AI and PCT gear

Okay thanks man. appreciate it. why is there a red angry smiley next to the post?

Comment

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
        Okay thanks man. appreciate it. why is there a red angry smiley next to the post?
        When you made the post you must of clicked it for the post icon. When you make a new thread, under the text box there is a bunch of options for post icons (ie. smiley face, exclamation point, thumbs up etc.).

Comment

hey cmode44? don't think anybody was trying to be rude. Just plain honesty. There's a difference! and by the way, you just signed up in sept 2012. We don't want to see someone waste their time and money and get side effects.

Comment

I would agree that a test based cycle is the best way to go but not everybody can deal with the injections. You can run a oral only cycle for 10 weeks if you get the right orals. I'm not sure what the gains would be like but our sponsor offers a 10 week predesigned stack that you can look into if you are dead set against pins.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
              I would agree that a test based cycle is the best way to go but not everybody can deal with the injections. You can run a oral only cycle for 10 weeks if you get the right orals. I'm not sure what the gains would be like but our sponsor offers a 10 week predesigned stack that you can look into if you are dead set against pins.
              if you cant deal with injects, u shouldnt be messing with gear. im not sure anyone on here would recommend running d bol @ 50mg for 8 wks like that cycle suggests
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
              X