Am i the only person who thinks product of the week is sketchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HGH! Ill go for that
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
      The problem is your relying on the masses and guess what everyone buys for their cycle TEST hahaha, Shit ill take Test 400 at half price the deals are unbelievable which ever way you look at it
      Exactly. All cycles SHOULD have a test base so its no surprise its been half off 4 times. Shit lets get a thread with a poll going with the 4 options that everyone would like to see the most of. You have my word that ill vote on what everyone wants as long as its not the same thing every week
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i still think it'd be totally bad ass if big L were to start a product of the wk campaign...you'd have to do it over several boards....get shit organized son! lol
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

how about some trentest 800 just been made up

Comment

Working...
          X