First cycle Newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle Newbie question

Hey everyone I just started my first cycle two days ago. I'm doing 25mg of D-Bol for 4weeks and 1 cc of sustanon 270 twice a week for 10 weeks. My main concern is ever since I started I'm very tired and find myself sleeping a lot. Is this a normal side effect? Thanks for any info

Not just starting two days ago. Gotta ask some questions. Did you just start working out also? You have only pinned once and did 50mg of d-bol? Have you been eating good? Its way to soon to be feeling tired. IMO

Comment

I'm not new to training I lifted all through school took a few years off and got back into it roughly 7 years ago. I have been eating good. 5 meals a day totaling out to 3000 calories. I train 4 days a week. Maybe it's just the twelve hour work days catching up with me but I didn't notice it till after the first pin

Comment

Id have to agree bro, maybe lil has to do with pin, but I'd feel safe in telling you I dont think it has anything to do with it. I know low rbc count will make you feel tired.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

its nothing to do with the gear my lad why your tiered not after 2 dys as its not even in your system proper and i would up your d bol to 50 a day ok mate take it easy ok its prob your work why you tiered

Comment

The pinning into a virgin muscle may do that. Recovery will tire you.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll up the d bol to 50mg makes me wish I had bought more I only got enough to run 25mg a day for the first 4 weeks. Should have read more before I ordered

Comment

i've used dbol countless times and only once did i reach 40mg. i've usually 25-30mg and gotten decent gains with few sides. heck the first time i ran dbol, i used 15-20mg and gained 15 plus lbs of water.

as far as feeling tired, there are a couple of things i can think of that could cause it, if its gear related. like some others have said, it may have nothing to do with gear, but keep your eye on it. 1. is the begining of test flu. sometimes our body reads the test as foreign and tries to fight it off. this can lead to cold like symptoms which can include letheragy. i'm not going to rule that out, especially considering the faster acting compounds in your sust. 2, orals can tax the liver and leave you feeling tired and lethargic. how much water are you getting a day? hopefully its at least a gallon or more. you can take liver protection meds like milk thistle.

so yea it may be nothing, but i'd keep my eye on it.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well I also developed a cough that lasted a few days. But I pinned last night and im feeling ok this morning. So sticking with the 25mg would be ok for a first time cycle cool. With fall setting im looking to gain some mass. Over the cold months then do a solid cut cycle around January. Right now I'm sitting at 280 with 22% BF I have always lifted for strength so changing my workout is taking some mental work I keep catching myself in the 6-8 rep range going heavy. My goal after my cut cycle is to get around the 250 range with BF in the teen area.

Comment

ok bro, it sounds like you'll be in a good place to make the most out of your gear. just make sure you're getting the food in. i'd shoot for about 500g of protein. you dont have to go overboard on the carbs. in fact, keep them clean to try to avoid fat gain. 22% is pretty high but just because you want to gain new mass now doesnt mean you cant lose fat at the same time. its a lot easier to do both when your BF% is up higher.

just another though, make sure you take enough time off between cycles. the rule of thumb is time on plus PCT = time off. i assume you wont even be finishing this cycle till dec or so, so jan would be a little early if you value your natural test production. welcome to the board. stick around and i'm sure you'll learn alot. we've got some good guys here. the more you know, the better you'll do
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I pin one of my friends every cycle, last time he used prop he started feeling tired and sleeping more within the first 3-4 days. Could be because of the gear, could be all in your head lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          i've used dbol countless times and only once did i reach 40mg. i've usually 25-30mg and gotten decent gains with few sides. heck the first time i ran dbol, i used 15-20mg and gained 15 plus lbs of water.

as far as feeling tired, there are a couple of things i can think of that could cause it, if its gear related. like some others have said, it may have nothing to do with gear, but keep your eye on it. 1. is the begining of test flu. sometimes our body reads the test as foreign and tries to fight it off. this can lead to cold like symptoms which can include letheragy. i'm not going to rule that out, especially considering the faster acting compounds in your sust. 2, orals can tax the liver and leave you feeling tired and lethargic. how much water are you getting a day? hopefully its at least a gallon or more. you can take liver protection meds like milk thistle.

so yea it may be nothing, but i'd keep my eye on it.

Appearently im not drinking enough water. Im stuborn gotta learn the HARD way...

Comment

Working...
                          X