HELP! Best orals..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Best orals..

I am debating what I should take for my first cycle and have had great advise from some in regard to taking certain injectables.

However, I am still iffy about injections and was curious as to what would be the best oral stack for a first cycle with minimum side effects.

PS. I understand there is a risk either way. Just want input on a good beginner oral stack.

Thanks guys!

Well you want opinions so heres mine. Dont do orals as a full cycle. Injectables so much easier on liver, plus if you do you need to take liv 52 or milk thistle, but imo injects in your ass twice a week is better than bad effects on your liver. Orals so much harder on liver and stomach for some people. Try the injects.

Comment

and its not just the liver. cholesterol can quickly be altered using many of the oral steroids. these are the reasons that orals are usually limited to somewhere around 6 wks of use, often to "kick start" an injectable cycle. 6 wks isnt really enough time, IMO, to develop much new solid muscle. i've seen a number of guys try to get away with doing a dbol only cycle for their first run. at the end, you learn that much of the mass you gained was water, which will quickly leave your body when it's gone. on the other had, if at that point, a low dose of injectable test were also being used in conjunction, it would have kicked in at this point, really helping to cultivate the new gains that you started to acheive on the dbol.

my suggestion is to keep researching and educating yourself. try to be open minded. i think its natural to be leary of jabbing yourself with a needle. there is quite a stigma attached to that in society. with education though, it can be done very safely and as you'll learn, will be better for your health and your gains in the long run.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys

Comment

I couldn't agree more with Sam.. I did what you want to do for my 1st. cycle and regret it. An oral only cycle will put you at a higher risk of messing up your liver then an injectable cycle will and besides, the gains with an inject. cycle will stick around provided you have a good PCT plan in action and ready to go as well. I too was leary of poking myself so i got my wife to do it. After 2 times you get used to it and when you see the results you'll be waiting for your next poke. LOL!!! Def. do your homework though after all it's your health and what works for some may not work for you. Lot of guys on this board who know the ins and outs of AAS use so ask a ton of questions

Comment

yeah my lad injections a defo mate ...

Comment

take a look at this step by step article i put together about safe injection technique. you may find that the idea becomes a little less intimidating when you have more knowledge

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...tion-Technique
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Btw What's your take on prohormones?

Comment

Working...
                X