First deca cycle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First deca cycle..

So like the title says, this will be my 1st cycle using deca, 4th cycle all together. All others have been test c and tbol kickstarts. Stats are 24yo, 6'3", 260lb, 15% bf

Wk 1-7: 40mg D-bol ED
    Wk 1-15: 240mg Deca E4D
    Wk 1-17: 300mg Test E E4D
    Wk 10-17: 50mg Var ED
    Wk 1-17: .25mg Dostinex E4D
    Wk 1-23: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D
    Wk 20-23: 50mg Clomid ED

My goal is to be sitting at 275-280 after pct. i wouldnt mind being at 270 if it meant loosing a few bf %. Let me know what you think, if im missing anything, what macros i should be hitting(i have numbers in mind but i want to hear from some experienced people), etc. TIA
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-12-2012, 02:14 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Bump...nothing guys?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Bumppppp. Im not looking for attention. I just want to make sure im doing things the right way the first time around

Comment

The cycles too ling in my opinion you shouldnt be running deca that long,

500mg of test and 300mg of Deca should be enough, I would only run 12 weeks at the most
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good point bro. Since deca is one of the harshest compounds on the body, I think ill back it down to 12 weeks and just continue the test and var for the rest of the 5 weeks

Comment

Like Optimal said: a little long + up ur Test dose.
            - I would run the Deca 10wks + Test 12wks. U got a good combo their Test,Deca Dbol is 1 of the best Bulking cycles.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              Like Optimal said: a little long + up ur Test dose.
              - I would run the Deca 10wks + Test 12wks. U got a good combo their Test,Deca Dbol is 1 of the best Bulking cycles.
              i trust and appreciate you guys post, but can you tell me why 17 weeks would be too long? only thing i can think of is the longer i go, the harder i will get shut down??? like i said, im not doubting yall, i just want to know why you think its too long. i am trying to gain as much as possible with this cycle. my other cycles were all 12 weeks and i felt like i was really getting to like what i was seeing around week 8. so by extending this cycle to 17 weeks, i figure i would get that feeling for 10 weeks instead of 5 weeks. plus the var at the last 10 weeks would help out too. thanks guys, your comments really are valued

Comment

Alot of people have your best interest on here its aweasome. I personally have run test much longer than 12 weeks sooner or later your gains will stop and if u can learn to know ur body and can see when you dont see anymore gains thats a good time to come off test and begin pct just becareful and know ur body

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  Alot of people have your best interest on here its aweasome. I personally have run test much longer than 12 weeks sooner or later your gains will stop and if u can learn to know ur body and can see when you dont see anymore gains thats a good time to come off test and begin pct just becareful and know ur body
                  agreed..i run deca for 16+ with no problem..deca is actually a very safe compound when used correctly...there are guys i know who run deca nonstop at a low dose for joint issues.in the end you have to take every ones opinion into consideration and make your own decision...a simple thing i have followed and its kept me safe from damage is the younger you are and the lower your number of cycles, the smaller the length of the cycle..this will also help you gauge how your body reacts to compounds and how fast you bounce back after.
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Wow great info here guys. I totally agree with everything you guys are saying but i think im going to stop the deca after 12 weeks and keep the test at 17 weeks. Wont know until i try. If worse comes to worse, if i feel like gains have stopped, ill just stop the test and finish the var until i start PCT.

On another note, what do you guys think about swapping out the deca for EQ or NPP at 150mg eod for the first 8-10wks? If you think i should uss EQ instead, give me a recommended dosage, i hear 600mg for at least 12 wks. What do you think?

Comment

Alright so ive changed this thing up a little bit. What do you think? Goin for clean, quality, lean gains that are kept after PCT

Wk 1-6: 40mg D Bol ED
                      Wk 1-15: 375mg Test E E4D
                      Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ E4D
                      Wk 8-15: 50mg Var ED
                      WK 1-17: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D
                      PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10

Comment

Working...
                      X