Okay guys let hear some pre work routines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay guys let hear some pre work routines

Okay lets dtart with what and when are people eating before a workout how long before the gym u guys taking ur supplements like pre workout drink Very important stuff. Let the replies roll the more options the better thanks

shot of adrenaline... two double shots of expresso.. noooo.. just assault for me at the moment.. its not bad just alot of powder that tastes terrible to get down.. shake right after... and idk when im eating . working out varies too much

Comment

1 HR BEFOR GYM I DRINK PROTEIN SHAKE, AND EAT 15 GRMS PROTEIN MEAT OR TUNA, 30 TO 15 MIN BEFROE I DRINK JACKED 3D, tHEN DURING I DRINK BLOX, THEN AFTER I EAT A NORMAL BREAKFAST, fOLLOWED BY A POST WORKOUT DRINK THESE I LIKE TO MIX UP. tHEN 2 HRS LATER PROTEIN SHAKE AGAIN

Comment

heres how the nutrition looks around my workout, before during and after training....

i'm using 10 oz of ground beef and 1/2 cup (dry measured) jasmine rice one hour before i train, along with humilin R. 25 min before i train, i take 5 g of creatine and a preworkout such as neuro core. then, during the workout, i sip dextrose, 5 more grams creatine and bcaa's. post workout, 50g whey in water and 25mcg of igf1 lr3. 45 min after that, either 10 more oz beef or chicken, 1/2 cup(dry measured) jasimine rice and an additional 75 carbs from sliced pineapple in juice
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks guys its great to hear different ways to be prpared for a workout

Comment

Hey same how are you buying ur dextrose and from where if u dont mind me asking

Comment

I train every morning at 7:00 A.M. Up at six and I take all of my pills, then take my pre-workout (Nutrishop N.O. XP3 with a scoop of Craze) fifteen to thirty minutes before I get to the gym. I work out fasted because I'm a firm believer of taking supplements on an empty stomach. I do however inevitably have to take a leak in the middle of the night, and I have a protein shake pre-made in the fridge to drink down.

After training I do 5g GAT JetMass creatine, Omegas, joint pills, and home made post of 34g of whey protein, 2 table spoons unrefined raw cane sugar, 10g of BCAA's and glutamine.

Comment

Im glad i posted this i never have used dextrose or sugar after workouts. It seems no matter how long one is in the game there are a bunch of things we can learn i love this site

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  Hey same how are you buying ur dextrose and from where if u dont mind me asking
                  I'm not Sam (same) but here r 2 sites;

http://purebulk.com/

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/dex...Q#.UEfCqpaQmXs
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It's amazing how much that two table spoons of cane sugar can ramp up recovery (I assume it spikes your insulin so you'll absorb even more efficiently), restores your glycogen stores quickly too! Just has to be a high GI carb so it will work fast.

Comment

I eat Protein+Carb meal at least one hour before i train.
                      30 min before i take creatine, Taurine and Glutamine.
                      During I drink carb drink.
                      After more creatine, bcaa's and a 25g Protein drink.
                      within 30-45 min another meal - steak or ground beef some carbs - after this meal I try to not eat any more carbs 4 day.

( i generally work out around 1p if I can't break from work then its 4or5p)
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

6:30am I have between 30 to 75 grams of protein ether a shake or a bar and then have I'll have breakfast eggs steak or sausage egg and cheese not (McDonalds) mine are much more unhealthy , need the carbs , the I'll have my pre workout drink powerflex atp , 1hr of lifting then 60 grams or so of protien drink ,the 30min of inclined power walking, then have a monster salad with tuna or chicken for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                        X