Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO

Hows everyone doing?
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

YO
    just dandy drinking some terrible energy shit for the gym with its (proprietary blend of shit) then i shall work out for an hr.. followed by a vomiting session of said energy drink.. then for the 2nd leg stabbing of the day. and how are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      YO
      just dandy drinking some terrible energy shit for the gym with its (proprietary blend of shit) then i shall work out for an hr.. followed by a vomiting session of said energy drink.. then for the 2nd leg stabbing of the day. and how are you ?
      LOL..ain't that the truth...
      sigpic

Comment

Yea good not been on the board in a while just got an amazing deal with NAPS awesome sale
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

same brudda.. been mia... what'd u stock up on

Comment

What's up bro
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

1 x GP Deca 250 (Nandrolone Decanoate) = $49.6

1 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) (Anastrozole) = $23.2

1 x GP Superdrol (Methasterone) = $28

2 x Test 400 (Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml, Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml) = $68

Going to see what this superdrols all about

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                1 x GP Deca 250 (Nandrolone Decanoate)

1 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) (Anastrozole)

1 x GP Superdrol (Methasterone)

2 x Test 400 (Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml, Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml)
                Looks like ur all set for the loading Phase, whats the cycle going to look like..HAHa....
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

superdrol was harsh on me.. let me know how it works out for u..

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                    do let us know your thoughts on the stuff. i've been thinking of giving it a try, myself. have still yest to touch the stuff.

Comment

I just snatched up some more of that Test 400 for my next Test 400/ TNE / Masteron / Tren E cutting cycle. I switched from Sust to the Test 400 about 5 and 1/2 weeks ago and I could not be more happy with the product.
                      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        do let us know your thoughts on the stuff. i've been thinking of giving it a try, myself. have still yest to touch the stuff.
                        Hows it going Sam>?

I thought id try it, 30mg a day and no wet gains A few people say its harsh but in what sense?

Comment

OC......whats up man? Did you ever try that Helios out? Shoot us an update.
                          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Yeah

I really didnt rate it 4 weeks and not much to report, Ended up sending the stuff back as it crystalized

Comment

Ok. Yea, thats what Ive been hearing all around the boards. Good to see you back on.
                              "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X