No announcement yet.

Arimadex capsules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this turned into an accurate post after reading these posts I'm wondering if the tren was solely to blame for my acne and not the arimidex since I did both on the same day

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
      Started at 40mg and alternated up to 80mg - It did mess with me a little but if your level headed its a god send
      yea, i notice my mood sinks a little when i've used it, if thats what you're talking about.

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
      Lol this turned into an accurate post after reading these posts I'm wondering if the tren was solely to blame for my acne and not the arimidex since I did both on the same day
      thats very possible. tren ace has such a short half life. i've found that i break out a little on tren ace when i do EOD injects. it i move it to ED injects, i'm fine
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

is it possible to buy accutane online?

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
          is it possible to buy accutane online?
          yes but make urself aware of the sides bro

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            yes but make urself aware of the sides bro
            I think these sides are a small price to pay if can be acne free for good. Instead of breaking out every single time I cycle for the rest of my life and getting more and more scars

Comment

Working...
            X