No announcement yet.

What is the secret to sleeping on tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That made my day ODB!!!!!! I cant stop laughing. LOL.
    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      I usually just ask my Wife how her day was, works every time.
      if that dont work ask them if there is any woman in her office that annoys her, you'll wake up and they'll still be talking
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I'm on Sust @400/wk- Tren E @ 600 wk... I fall asleep fine... I'm usually exhausted. I will wake approx 4 x per night in a pool of sweat.... smelly Tren sweat..... I get up, pee, drink 8 oz of water, swap out my pillows, and fall back to sleep... These cycles last approx 1.5 hours; so with down time I'm in bed 8 hours... But I only get 6 hrs of sleep. It seems to be ok. I'm never tired during the day. The key is not to think too much during the brief waking periods.... If I find myself doing that... I just jack off... That usually lulls me back to sleep. I don't like to take drugs to sleep... I feel like a walking chemistry experiment most of the time anyway!

Comment

my secret to sleeping when on cycle is valium (diazepam), it knocks you out and is so easy to get hold of!

Comment

I advise sex or jerk-offs before bed, makes me sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by D.O.G. View Post
              As do I bugse, love me some bars
              this made me bust up laughin!
              sigpic
              http://napsgear.net/?ref=276

Comment

I have the same problem to. Especially Oral trenbolone. I've tried all kinds of tricks & experiments to see what works. Take oral tren early in the morning , then take some form of Testosterone in the evening or afternoon. Try taking everything Testosterone prop & Oral trenbolone all at once in the morning or at noon. sleep is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY important. If you cant sleep on trenbolone take Lunesta or Ambien or Benzo or EVEN BETTER some liquid CANABIS INDICA about 1 hr before you hit the sack. Try to really avoid the LUNESTA or AMBIEN though as its only for temporay 2-3 week periods of insomia. TRY to stick to A BENZI & CANABIS INDICA. That should knock you out and help you sleep like a fetus....................

Comment

SLEEP:
                  cold temperature inviroment
                  dark room
                  melatonin
                  benadryl
                  CANNABIS INDICA(PURE 100% INDICA) not that hybrid/ 60-40 CRAP!!
                  or what SuissePharma suggested
                  or if you have a wife or girlfriend what ODB proposed
                  OTHER???????

Comment

Funny because I am so tired most of the time, I blame it on Tren. Seems like I never get enough rest when on Tren Ace or E.

When you guys say you can't sleep, are you wide awake or tired but can't fall asleep?
                    sigpic

Comment

Big L

try: A cold temperature room, Darken the room, Melatonin, ZMA, CANNABIS INDICA, Benadryl( ZZZ-Quil by VICKS) maybe a xanax to relax you even more!!!
                      Take youre Trenbolone earlier in the day like in the morning or nothing past noon. BUT make sure you take some FAST acting TESTOSTERONE with Trenbolone.

Comment

Pauliuch

The first 2 weeks I was like wide awake full of energy and strength. Even at 3-4 or 5am in the morning i was ALL pumped up ready to lift again. The form of trenbolone i take is Methyltrienolone(R1881) 1-2mg/day. But sometimes like you said my body was tired and i would even Yawn alot like i was ready to sleep but my mind was awake!!!!!! I F****ING hated it!!!!!!!............... I found out later that I need to take some form of FAST acting TESTOSTERONE in the evening to help with hormonal physiology needs for sleep habits. THE KEY is to add some form of FAST acting TESTOSTERONE at some point in afternoon. Also take ZMA/MELATONIN 5-10mg/BENARYL(ZZ_Quil by VICKS) and some CANNABIS INDICA LIQUID FORM!!!!! From experience it shoud help with DEEP sleep & help you sleep like a fetus.

ALso try to get your body really really really tired by doing some form of cardio and mental stuff like reading alot or keeping your self purposely occupied by doing alot of chores or any repetative stuff. ALL THIS SHOULD HELP ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't do benzos they are no good. I no from experience on tren I also had crazy night sweats and night sweats. The bed would be soaked my wife has never told me not to do somthing until my tren cycle. She asked me not to repeat tht cycle and I agreed our wives tht put up with us on juice hats up to them they put up with us lol. Anyways tren is no good for me whn it comes to sleeping I take Tylenol pm take Abt 2 or 4. It's usually 25 mg but I usually find 35 mg at Walgreens good luck to you at getting big and keeping weight

Comment

Sorry I mean night sweats and nightmares

Comment

how much Test are you taking? i noticed that when my test e and tren e where almost even per mg i had bad mood swings and horrible night sweats. i took 10mg melatonin a night and still would wake up 4 hours later. my second cycle, after reading tons on getbig, that the receptors play hell trying to soak up the test while on tren. i dropped my test to 100mg a wk and upped my tren to 400 and i slept like a rock with no added help

Comment

I found ketotifen - this stuff knocks me out no matter what winthin 30 minutes + I sleep all night. 1mg

What is ketotifen ophthalmic (Alaway, Zaditor)?
                                Ketotifen is an antihistamine that inhibits the body's release of a chemical called histamine. Histamine can produce allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
                                Ketotifen ophthalmic is used to treat itching of the eyes caused by allergy to dust, pollen, animals, or other allergens.
                                Ketotifen ophthalmic may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
                                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X